Pre Focus Group Meet-Up

This topic has 29 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Candace.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Hey guys! As you know, certain people have received emails confirming our time for the Focus Group with Noah for tomorrow evening.

We are going to meet up beforehand and wanted to extend an invite to anyone in the Focus Group who would like to join.

2pm at KONY in KTown.

3281 Wilshire Blvd
      Los Angeles, CA 90010
      Koreatown, Wilshire Center

Hope to see/meet you guys there!

Andrew K
      Participant

I’m down.

Andrew K
      Participant
       Cristen
      Participant

I’m gonna be down in San Pedro at noon and was gonna head back up around 3 or so to be in the area for 4! I’ll see where you guys are. ?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Sorry- won’t let me edit the original post for some reason.

EDIT- if anyone NOT specifically part of the focus group would also like to meet up and discuss theories, ideas, etc. Please feel free to do so!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I just want to wish you all good luck.

I wholeheartedly hope against hope that you all reject what Noah offers whatever it is, but everyone wants to play his game and THE GAME in general. Don’t make it easy for them/him.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Question for those in the focus group, have you all received waivers? I got an email from Sarah saying I should have received one by now. I emailed her this morning saying I never got one, no response.

Andrew K
        Participant

@nothenrygale – if you use Gmail, check your “updates” tab. That’s where mine was.

Shaun
      Participant

What kind of focus group requires​ a waiver!? ?

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

When are you guys meeting? Tomorrow before the focus group? I’m not in the group, but would love to hear your thoughts!

Hannah Schenck
        Participant

We are going to meet at 2, just so we have time since we are not entirely sure what time the focus group is taking place!

Hope to see everyone there!

Cristen
      Participant

@nothenrygale check for a separate email from TheLustExperience

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Ahhhh Shit!! KONY?! Are you for real?! That’s the best pizza in LA!! Oh god, I wish I could attend. Have fun everyone and I look forward to hearing about what happens at this Focus Group.

Shaun
      Participant

I’ve been told that waivers for focus groups is normal everything will be fine.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’ve checked all my tabs including spam. Oddly enough this isn’t the first time I had one of these waivers go missing. When I showed up to Ascension for my first time they didn’t have a waiver with my name when we started. Had to fill out one from scratch.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Waivers just don’t like me apparently haha

Jackie
      Participant
       Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Losers will finally get their pizza.

I can’t wait.

Chris
      Participant

PLEASE keep doing that, @theladyj. Gold.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@theladyj Hahaha! That’s glorious! I’m sure I’ll get shit from Noah and Sarah tomorrow.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Waiver just came through! I’m in!

Candace
      Participant

@theladyj I love these, please keep them going! I can only hope you’ll make one for me someday #goals lol ??

Tom Kircher
      Participant

I think I can swing by!

Candace
      Participant

So I haven’t gotten an email or any official info about the focus group tomorrow so can someone tell me if there was a zip code sent? I just saw someone posted 4pm. Is the pre meet up in k town because you guys know it’s gonna be in LA or are you just taking a guess? Hope I get an email or call with some information in the morning. That would be great! (And of course I missed a call at about 12:15am from an unknown number. Fantastic)

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Candace.
         Hannah Schenck
        Participant

We have not been given any information other than we should expect it to be in K Town around 4pm 🙁

Cristen
      Participant

@shankfx22 better order pizza as soon as you get there so you actually get to eat some ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Normally we don’t share this much info on the forums for special events that have email instructions.

I do hope that anyone outside the chosen 10 coming for a slice at KONY will respect the game enough not to follow us to whatever destinaton we’re given.

I think we’re fine having shared what we did however there’s a reason it was emailed and not posted to the forums. Or maybe Tension screwed my perception of everything… it is a whole new ball game.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@wanda102 hahaha GIMME ALL THE PINEAPPLE!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

100% agree with @thebuz. Please respect the work being put into this.

Candace
      Participant

On my way. GPS says I’ll be there by 3:15.

Viewing 26 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar