Post from A in Slack

This topic has 22 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Cristen.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Pretty quiet night, then suddenly A pops in to the Slack and posts this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8cngyh48npmp0p/Screenshot_20171011-204059.png?dl=0

“It is being terminated. They will never know. By the time it’s made public all traces will be wiped.”

As soon as it went up, it was deleted. So….. did A send a message in a wrong window?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Chelsea
      Participant

What in the world is “it”?

Do we know who A is right now?

Megan
      Participant

Traces of what?

Chelsea
      Participant

Here, for easy finding later.

A in Slack - 10/11

Melissa
      Participant

“It is being terminated. They will never know. By the time it’s made public all traces will be wiped.

I can’t shake this feel…

The One is being terminated. THEY will never know. By the time it’s made public all traces will be wiped.

Melissa
      Participant

That or the helmet, given that we were just talking about that in Slack.

Megan
      Participant

The One being us?
      We are being terminated?

Melissa
        Participant

“The One is no longer valued….”

😡

Megan
      Participant

So guys.
      Lock your doors? Maybe?

Edit: Except Chelsea. Chelsea’s door is open. Please bring whiskey.
      Edit #2: She made me say that.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Megan.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Megan.
         Chelsea
        Participant

LOFUCKINGL

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

Your doors aren’t always locked?

Megan
        Participant

At the risk of somethingsomethingbutMeganthattimewhensomethingblahblah
        ….no.

Because I live in a super safe rich neighborhood in Minnesota.

Chelsea
        Participant

I’m still trying to work out what this could possibly mean. I’m kind of working on it based on who may have written it. The “it” pronoun is important, I think, as well as the “they” referring to who will never know? Y’all have any ideas here? I feel like I’m playing a game of cornhole in a pitch black room.

If A is:
        – OSDM someone or other: MyChild has been terminated?
        – Briarberg someone or other: OSDM’s last data center is officially almost terminated, including the 91? I don’t think this makes sense…

Megan
      Participant

So….that happened, and nothing else.
      This doesn’t bode well for the night.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I’m just going to go for the darkest possible interpretation, as that seems like a pretty safe bet these days: It’s Remy. And this whole LUST Experience thing we’ve been taking part in? Plug is being pulled. Too much has been revealed recently that’s put too many behind the scenes entities at stake.

If a Sabrina or a Mason or someone is out there trying to reveal secrets, just burn the whole operation down now. And ensure that no matter what info is revealed to the public, it can never be traced back to anyone important – or be proved as being anything more than theater.

Russell
      Participant

@bcbishop, even though the pronoun is “it,” my thoughts also went immediately to Sabrina and Mason. She has obviously been setting things in motion to some degree. Mason has flat-out admitted his agenda of eliminating 91 pencil-pushers. I thought “it” might refer to a specific plan that is resulting in the results the higher-ups want.

So… if some agenda is being terminated, it will take some time for there to be public evidence that the train has somehow switched tracks. Which means, Mason or Sabrina could be left out in the cold… looking very guilty about something or at least looking like they acted on their our accord – went rogue with their own agenda – and could easily be made scapegoats for anything bad that needs to be pinned on someone. To use a well-known phrase, they might be pulling the rug out from under someone.

That would be a nasty tactic to pull on someone.
      (Hell, I don’t feel even Mason would deserves such underhanded treatment.)

Cristen
        Participant

That would be a nasty tactic to pull on someone.
        (Hell, I don’t feel even Mason would deserves such underhanded treatment.)

I dunno @russell, Mason is a straight up gleeful murderer, I venture to say he deserves whatever he gets.

Now, what he might do if he discovers he’s been left behind…that’s something to be wary of.

Russell
        Participant

@wanda102 I understand. But, Mason is doing something sincerely and passionately and (it seems) out of an incredibly deep wish to “save the world.” Sabrina… seems to be similarly driven.
        If either of them are betrayed by those they are sincerely trying to serve… I see that as something almost as ugly as some of Mason’s tactics… it may seem weird, but that’s how I feel.

Cristen
        Participant

@russell I have full respect for your interpretation, as always. I find it difficult, with Mason as well as Sabrina to a lesser degree, to sift out the truth amongst the lies. I think @chelsea’s analysis of our past interactions with Mason may be beneficial in this regard, but as I see it now, I’d want to know what exactly he’s saving the world from, in his mind, and why he thinks murdering 91 people is an effective way to do so.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Remember when they pushed the mid season event because of their “exciting” new thing?

We have been in the midst of negotiating something for the last few months that will be a major advancement for our brand and in recent weeks we have received very exciting news that will help take our world to the next level.

What if this terminatoon is Lust 1.0. What if they now have a better (more efficient?) way to collect our data and these old, crude methods are no longer useful. “A” referred to the disconnection being made public before someone realized what happened. Maybe “A” is referring to this new version of Lust. Phase Two (thanks @bcbishop and Mr. Robot).

Sage
      Participant

Simplest version popped into my head first. The OSDM is being terminated. Poof. Gone. My Child and Morgan did what they said they were going to do.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Sage.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Sage.
       Christine
      Participant

What I took from the announcement was that we’ll be informed on the new thing. What happened on slack seemed like they didn’t want us to know whatever “it” is. It just seems weird they would announce something and then hide the same thing

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar