Portland, Oregon Help

This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Neil
      Participant

As some of you know, I have to leave Los Angeles for the time being. My next destination is in Portland, Oregon. Everyone says I am going to love it. 1. I am super excited I get to start a new adventure. 2. I am sad I am leaving Los Angeles and this personally is actually an incredibly tough thing. 3. I WILL return to see The Lust Experience and I WILL stay active through the site to see everything going on.

Now I turn to you, my Tension/Lust community. I need connections up there. Any leads on jobs or new friends will absolutely help.

If you feel uncomfortable posting their information on the board, PM me or find me on Facebook and send it to me there.

Thank you in advance for your help.

#NeverSilent
      #GloryFuckingBe!

Yael
      Participant

Good luck on your new adventure!!!

Candace
      Participant

@nking I’m so sad we just became friends and now you’re leaving ? but it’s OK because like I’ve told you Oregon is WONDERFUL!! ? my cousin lives over there! You should definitely hit her up. I don’t know what kind of work you’re looking for but she will know some fun things for you to do 🙂 she’s been there for about a year now or maybe longer. I miss her so hang out with her for me lol she’s my twin!! (I’ll hit her up and PM you with her info?)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Candace.
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

@nking, Sad to see you go! But Portland is fantastic and I’m sure you will do great up there. I’ll PM you some info soon. You’re also way closer to the Overlook Film Festival so hope to see you there next year!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Portland Oregon is an amazing place. If you like books, I recommend Powell’s bookstore (this huge bookstore in Downtown). I live in Oregon as well (not Portland, but have been there a lot)

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar