Pineapple on pizza?

This topic has 21 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Ethan.

• Author
       Lenize
      Participant

Since there is such a divide about pineapple on pizza, I’m curious as to people’s view on the subject and their interactions in the game. So I’ll just leave this here…

Pineapple Pizza

PS. This was something shared on my alma maters university Rage facebook page, and figured you guys would enjoy, top comment was “Do you want some pizza with that pineapple”

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Pineapple pizza is not only acceptable, it is the absolute best kind of pizza.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll take the pineapple by itself. Thanks.

Lenize
      Participant

As for my own views on the topic, I don’t eat hot pineapple, and can’t think how anyone can actually eat and enjoy it. But I certainly don’t judge anyone who does since my favorite pizza topping is banana!

Lia
      Participant

Pepperoni, pineapple, jalapenos. A little burnt and with lots of chili flakes. I’m a monster, I know.

LaSalle
      Participant

Pineapple on pizza is not my personal preference. It ruins the integrity of the entire dish (*gagging at the thought of pineapple juice mixing with marinara*). That said, I’m not militantly anti-pineapple pizza. There are those of you who enjoy it, and that’s fine by me. I’ll gladly pick it off and try to ignore the soggy, cold spots left behind. I previously was anti fruit on pizzas (it’s unnatural) but my mind was changed when I tried a prosciutto, fig, and sage pizza. That said, the fig was fairly dry and didn’t have that runny juice issue. Yes, I wrote more of a response than was required but you guys started it! IT ISN’T RIGHT, GOD DAMMIT!

LaSalle
      Participant

@lenize have you tried seared pineapple slices sprinkled with cinnamon (like at Brazilian bbq places)? I swear I enjoy it more than the bbq itself.

Lenize
      Participant

@lasalle I have not, but would certainly give it a try. I dislike different textures mixing in food, but if I were to eat just the pineapple with spice, that would be just the one texture with a different flavour, so could be really interesting!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Only monsters put that on pizza. I’m gonna laugh if this topic comes up in the workshops next month though, hahaha.

Lukas L
      Participant

I like the pineapple with chicken and bbq pizza. Although my favorite is Chicago Style Deep Dish “Garbage” Pizza (Onions, mushrooms, green peppers, sausage, pepperoni) with a corn meal crust. Lou Malnati’s has the best crust, and I also like Giordano’s but there is a place called Beggars Pizza out here that hands down, to me has the best!

Mike
      Participant

@lasalle – they have the cinnamon pineapple combo at some KBBQ places as well. It’s delicious!

I have a Little Caesars walking distance from my house and my go to is pineapple pizza. So

#teampineapplepizza #sorryotis

Chloe
      Participant

The only time I’ve actually had it was as a supermarket sample pizza. It was BBQ pizza with pineapple, and it was AMAZING!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Although I can’t stand pineapple in any capacity, I don’t judge anyone for putting it on pizza. You life your life.

Candace
      Participant

I am so hungry! That’s it, I’m ordering a pineapple and pepporoni stuffed crust pizza with ranch dipping sauce ??? *mouth watering*

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I just realized, I’ve set up a way for people to tell if it’s actually me or not. If you ever see me willingly eating pineapple pizza, DO NOT TRUST THAT PERSON. SOMETHING AIN’T RIGHT.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not gonna lie: pineapple tastes good on cheese pizza. I don’t really like Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza though

Yael
      Participant

I want some slice of pinneapple pizza or two?!? Felt left out reading this lol

111error
      Participant

Weird friends doing weird things weirdly @chelsealessard @meghanmayhem #tikino

A post shared by Kiro (@kiroil) on

Fun

We decided to improve this thread, by choking Chelsea.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

This choking Chelsea thing has become a thing.

Chelsea
      Participant

@larry you have no idea.

111error
      Participant

“Everybody, come in here and choke this fucking cow”
      “Ohhh but I’m so happy, ehehehehehehe..”

Ethan
      Participant

My Twin likes pineapple on his pizza, I, on the other hand, do not.
      My Twin is obviously evil.

Viewing 21 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar