Phone call from Stacy, 3:41pm 4/12

Tagged: 

This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by 111error.

• Author
       111error
      Participant

Received a very unexpected call from Stacy. Stacy seems to know me..

Am I in love, she asked me.
      Are there people who may know me better than I know myself?

Would I be willing to let her company / website set me up with someone who they determined was compatible with me? Did that sound exciting to me?

“That sounds fucking terrifying” I answered.

“Oh good!” she said while laughing.

They’ll be in touch.

Fuck.

I can’t remember the name of the website she mentioned, but I assume I will hear more soon. Good job I’m wearing a nice shirt today I guess…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Well things just took a very interesting turn of events. Robo dates?

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.
       M.
      Participant

On the phone with @coryphella right now and she got the same call. She’ll update shortly. She’s driving.

Lauren Bello

What was it about Stacy that indicated that she knew you?

111error
        Participant

@daela I believe she said they’d been watching me for some time, and then she launched into a discussion of whether I was in love with someone right now, wasn’t very surprised that I said no, knew I would take this bait … It all felt like I reacted exactly as they thought I would.

Stacey was very animated and a pleasure to speak to, and @bcbishop yes, pretty fucking scary.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

This is fucking terrifying.

AND AMAZING.

M.
      Participant

@nothenrygale That was @coryphella!!!! This is so rad.

Sean

Moved site conversation to dedicated topic found here

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Repost to merge with topic.

Just got another call, different woman this time but she did refer to my last call from last week. Paraphrasing it went something like this:
      W: “Hi Michael, we spoke to you last week and asked you some questions. Can I ask you a few more important questions?”
      Me: “Yes.”
      W: “Are you in Love?”
      Me: “yes”
      W: “we see that you have a new baby in your life, that must be a new burden on you right?”
      Me: “nope, she’s an absolute angel”
      W: “ok, well I am calling you to offer you a opportunity to join us at iConfidant. We help people like you to find love or a friend that will love you. Would you be interested in this opportunity?”
      Me: “sure, why not. Let’s do it. I have to warn you though, I hope this other person can deal with crazy, because I’m a bit to handle.”
      W: “That isn’t a problem, we will keep that in mind when we find you the perfect person. Nice talking to you and you will hear from us soon.”
      And she hung up. I don’t know if that was Macy, certainly didn’t get the vide that it was Sarah. For all I know, it could be someone new that we haven’t heard from yet. Either way, I’m actually kinda afraid of where this is gonna go, cause I sincerely love my wife and would never do anything to break that. I think I’m being set up to be royally fucked.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar