Phone Call From Noah: re Sarah's Cry For Help

This topic has 29 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Daniel.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Just got a call from Noah.

He mentioned that he saw that perhaps I felt Sarah was being a little….dramatic, but that this time she was not. Things are going down.
      He said “he’s not going to get rid of her yet” (he never said who “he” was and I didn’t ask) but that I needed to be ready to help as soon as Noah reaches out, which will be soon.

He also said that he still loves her in his own way, as much as he’s able to, and doesn’t want bad things to happen to her. That their relationship has been strained and she made some choices including choosing to stray, but it was her form of “self-preservation”. At the end of the day she chose to stay in the relationship and made her own bed, but he “still loves the little shit”.

Looks like this isn’t a trick after all, guys.

He said he’ll be in touch.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Jesus things are escalating quickly today.

So…. if it’s looking like The System was a failure and Noah + Sarah might be going down….

What the hell is going to happen on May 1?

Melissa
      Participant

He said “he’s not going to get rid of her yet” (he never said who “he” was and I didn’t ask) but that I needed to be ready to help as soon as Noah reaches out, which will be soon.

Yet and soon …. yeesh

Sounds like you have one hell of a decision to make in the future, @meghanmayhem.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Was this a call to the burner phone or your regular phone? If it’s your cell it could’ve been someone pretending to be Noah to try to add credibility to Sarah’s story. If it was the burner phone, I doubt Sarah’s camp would have that number.

Jackie
      Participant

Oh interesting, them working for each other rather than opposed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Snaaaaaps it’s all happening so fast!!! Really curious about May 1st now FOR SURE!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@nothenrygale It was the burner phone

I also forgot to mention that he said “as much as I still love her, and don’t want anything to happen to her, I just couldn’t do it anymore”
      So it seems like he’s pulled out of the relationship.

What he said to me about loving her as much as he could, in his own way, resonated with me.
      As a person who isn’t exactly the traditionally emotional type, there are people I care for deeply…in my own way. I can’t tell you if I’ve ever truly been in love, but I’ve had strong care and concern for certain people as much as I am able.

Mike
      Participant

So it seems like he’s pulled out of the relationship.

If Timmy is his, there was no pulling out that happened

Hey Noah, virtual high five!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant
       Jackie
      Participant

@meghanmayhem
      you can certainly love people in your own way, or still not wish death or dismemberment on people you once did love, but don’t love anymore. It may be the most adult thing Noah could do, is wanting her safe, though not wanting her partnership anymore.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Jackie.
       Chris
      Participant

Whoever “He” is, he’s been patient as hell.

Mike
      Participant

@nothenrygale Thank you…thank you

Jackie
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub
      It could mean Noah himself. I’m leaning in the Marcos camp, since he’s new to the stage and talked about there being a lack of consequence. Bigger the money, heavier the hammer. I hope it isn’t the case tho.

Briana
      Participant

This sounds like such a personal matter, I can’t help but wonder how any of US can help. Perhaps we’ll find out who HE is and that will clarify things.

Andrew K
      Participant

Well shit.. looks like things are going to go down for both of them.

As I said in my comment on the Sarah phone call thread, seems like The Investor’s are looking to purge The System all together and start anew.

Nothing ever good comes when the money people step out from the shadows.

So the question is, do we try to help both of them, or are we still choosing sides?

Jackie
      Participant

It seems like such and honest and real reveal for these two. I wanted their posters to sync, since for once, maybe they’re seeing each other honestly.

Andrew K
      Participant

I just sent this email to The System email address….. I’ll let you all know if I hear back…

Sarah/Noah,

If either of you are reading this then I’m sure you’re aware of The Community being aware of your current predicament.

Although in the past, I’ve found both of your motives and intentions questionable, it would seem to me that you are corroborating one another’s stories regarding what may happen to you, and possibly your Son.

Even though my trust for you is questionable, I wouldn’t be able to sit idly by if something bad was going to happen to someone.

Just know that you both have an ally in me and others in the community.

You’re not alone in this.

Andrew Kowalski ”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@anakindrew I like this.

Jackie
      Participant

@anakindrew
      Awe, your heart is commendable and sincere.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Jackie.
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Things are suddenly starting to make a lot of sense.

For whatever reason, Sarah has found herself in a position where she (and potentially her son) were in actual physical harm if things with The System went sideways.

She was acting rash, and militant, and overly aggressive when it came to the press releases and everything else not because she was a mastermind manipulator or even a cruel calculating businessperson. Perhaps she was doing it because she was fucking desperate, and could never reveal that fact lest the hammer fall.

Now Noah is peaceing out, and that puts her life at risk. It also would put her son’s life at risk, if he wasn’t truly Noah’s blood descendent. (My mind goes to a million different places with that implication, but I’ll avoid that for now.)

So, yeah. People do all kinds of things, good and bad, every single day. And while it’s tempting to judge those actions alone, we can’t ever know the full scope until we have the context and understand the why of what is going on. And as we’re learning today, that can change everything.

Sarah, we’ve had our differences. I’m reaching out as well. Like many of us, I’m here to help. Whoever “he” is — Granik, Marcos, somebody we haven’t even met yet — you don’t have to face him alone.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@bcbishop As stubborn and judgmental as i want to be, you are absolutely right. You don’t have to like the person, but you can try to understand.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@bcbishop Dropping truth bombs as usual.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Well, Noah is definitely confirming Sarah’s story…

But I’m still not convinced these two aren’t taking us all on a ride. What if they’re both working the long con?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kasch Absolutely crossed my mind multiple times.

“Don’t believe the distractions”

We still don’t know anything about the topics in Macy’s leaked email.

thehazelverse
      Participant

I’ve always thought the System was a last ditch effort from Sarah and Noah to redeem themselves to the OSDM.

The End reflected poorly on Noah, and so the pair set out on their own mission to prove their worth to the nefarious group.

This is their last chance and Noah is fucking it all up.

Like Sarah said at the focus group, they had an agreement and she’s doing more than her part while he sinks into the abyss.

The child seems to be collateral damage to their folly.

Russell
      Participant

@bcbishop you are correct in looking back at Sarah’s past actions and attitude. The lashing out of a protective mother? Perhaps. But the weird displays we have witnessed from Noah and her… too many questions remain for there to be a simple turn in me to say “Oh, now I get it… all is understandable now.”

In this phone call, it seems Noah may possibly hold more power than some of us have previously believed. @anakindrew I do feel your outreach is well done and comes from a good place. I bet others are having similar reactions.
      But, my reaction is a more guarded, “I would never wish bad things, but I don’t wish you well.”
      Hmmmm.
      I just quoted a Kelly Clarkson lyric. Perhaps I should back away from the keyboard for now.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve always thought the System was a last ditch effort from Sarah and Noah to redeem themselves to the OSDM.

That ain’t a bad theory, @hazelverse. Though I would think it was more of “We got this great idea for a new thing we can do!” And now it’s blowing up in their face and the OSDM is about to bring the hammer down.

thehazelverse
      Participant

I would think that too if it weren’t for a few variables.

I can’t remember specifically, but wasn’t there some disconnect with them initially (before the suits at iConfidant thing happened)?

It seemed to me that they were rogue.

Max Z
      Participant

I have to express in this thread what I saw many others expressing about Sarah in the thread about her call: it’s hard for me to worry about or feel bad for Noah at this point. I like that he might be finally stepping up to help Sarah, but it’s a mess he has more or less gotten her into, despite her seeming best efforts: showing up drunk to the focus group, drinking in front of Tom in the bathroom and blowing the PR, losing his head on the Periscope, setting up this whole wave of “Fuck Sarah” sentiment with his burner phones and connections. But now suddenly he’s got the guilty feels. Of course I don’t want anything bad to happen to him or his family, and I think that I like most am still willing to help the Sinclairs in whatever way possible if called upon to do so. I’m still rooting for them. But part of me can’t help but feel like if this monkey would stop swallowing cue balls and ass cherries maybe some of this could’ve been avoided.

@nothenrygale
      Hey speaking of Macy, she’s been surprisingly absent from all of these recent Sinclair developments…do you think she fits into this puzzle in some way, or is she small potatoes compared to what Sarah and Noah are up against at this point?

Daniel
      Participant

I’m going out on a limb here but maybe the investors saw that the system wasn’t efficient for them to collect as much data as they wanted and are trying to throw out the system from the lust narrative as well as Noah and Sarah as actors because they know things about the OSDM.

I’m also super surprised as to how the System and the Sinclairs was shifted in our eyes. I hope they’re able to get out of this (although we all know things can happen)

Viewing 29 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar