Perez recording call 8/30

This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Chelsea.

• Author
       Blondie
      Participant

Ok, so I didn’t record it and I’m kicking myself. I was all in my relaxed little bubble, stroking my cat… Anyway, I guess I should prefix this by saying I sent a personal message to Andrew Perez on Instagram the other day – apart from Sabrina, he’s the only one I really have a personal connection with. So my call was a recording. Of Andrew’s side of a call. Basically he was saying how he really doesn’t want anything to do with this anymore (which we know) and telling someone to run as far away from the project as they could. He was clearly ticked off and trying to end the conversation – “I gotta go do my show”. Jeez, I suck at this… He was talking about how he thought at the beginning it was just these two guys writing this thing, but… I know I’ve missed something important and I’m sorry, but adrenaline… Argh!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Ohhh could this be the recording he told me they called and played for him on Sunday? Of him in his apartment talking to his friends?

Blondie
      Participant

This was a phone call as far as I could tell. Only his voice was audible.

Blondie
      Participant

So I didn’t share this yesterday because of *reasons*… I have consulted with a trusted person and so… My call of Perez talking to someone… It came from Darren’s number…

Lauren Bello

It’s curious that he’d say this is a lie sandwiched in between things of truth. What truths would that be? Anoch? OSDM? The Investors?

I think Anoch and the sacrifices and rituals are the truth, fictionalized. Lowest layer of truth was revealed in the theatrical performance. Layer above is “Oh, that was just a theatrical performance. Nobody actually died, none of those rituals were real.” Layer above that, “It was totally real, we do ALL those things.” They fictionalized the actual things they do – the lie in the center is the lie that it was all just theater.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Well shit. This likely ties in with his call to @thebuz. His phone’s been compromised.

Blondie
      Participant

Which is the only reason I am sharing this. Normally I would dismiss it as OOG – something about making an international call. But this feels different… I mean, could Darren be behind ALL the recordings calls? If so, why? Is it just this one? Again, if so, why? Or is it like “Chelsea” calling Hannah?

Chelsea
      Participant

@blondie That could not mean anything. @shankfx22 got a recorded call from my number. Maybe that call to Hannah was our first hat tip that phones are getting fucked up? Another little “Oh wait, you think you can trust ___? Here, I’ll fix that.”

Blondie
      Participant

Exactly @chelsea. I’ve always been unashamedly Team DLB. Although I did not previously know his number, everyone knows me well enough to expect I would try to find the source. And Darren is someone I trust implicitly. It’s certainly making me question everything. The timing of his call to Buz shortly after for example…

Chelsea
      Participant

I think I want to go with the call to Perez being from “Darren”, and the call to Buz actually being Darren. That’s what I’m thinking right now.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar