Otis

This topic has 30 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Yael
      Participant

hey guys, i had a small talk with Otis, what a sweetheart , so i did asked about Pam i couldnt get enough infomation out of him but he did say he want to be friends with Pam! i just wanted to share this!!! he just melted my heart!!

Lenize
      Participant

I also chatted with Otis! Almost missed him since I was already “asleep” (or at least trying to for an hour already) and if I didn’t get up to drink some juice I wouldn’t have seen the message on my phone!

He is really sweet. Didn’t say much, but some things that just stood out for me that he said… He mentioned everyone asking about his headaches, that someone told him to just post what he’s feeling (was that perhaps you @masomoment) and that he was going to take a nap. This was very similar to someone else’s conversation with him (I can’t find that post now). So if he is IG and it’s not @masomoment telling him to post what he is feeling, who is? And if he is OOG, he seems to be a bit overwhelmed by all the attention getting paid to his headache!

thehazelverse
      Participant

Maybe Facebook is the one asking him to tell us how he feels via status update?

Lenize
      Participant

Perhaps @hazelverse, it does say in the facebook box, “What’s on your mind?” (which can be interpreted as saying how he is feeling), I just found his word choice interesting…

“i was just told to say what i am feeling”.

Since so far he has not shown any definite indication of being IG I am taking note of peculiarities, but not gonna put too much stock in them on the off chance he’s just the sweet old guy he seems to be.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Lenize.
       thehazelverse
      Participant

It does seem odd that he said he was “told.”

For now, I’m thinking he’s OOG…. but then again… wouldn’t TPTB have told us he wasn’t part of it by now if he weren’t… so maybe he is IG?

This is the dilemma.

Chloe
      Participant

@lenize I’m pretty much 98% sure he’s probably in game, just because I can’t think of another reason why they’d send @mike out without having something (or someone) there. But it is still good to be cautionary, don’t want to involve a sweet old man that isn’t actually part of this too much.

Lenize
      Participant

@chloe I do feel the chance of him being IG are higher that OOG, (maybe the creators haven’t said anything about him being OOG since people befriending him is not harmful to him if he is an outsider, and they only seem to step in when it is absolutely necessary, but I doubt it)

But whether he is IG or not, I would genuinely want to be friends with him as a person (or as a character that I can relate to)

I never really felt that connected to any of the Tension people (characters) or the ones in Lust so far (Noah, Sarah), I couldn’t really care less for them at this point, but Otis I already care about so much just from Mike’s story, a few Facebook posts and a ±6 sentence conversation!

thehazelverse
      Participant

Is Otis our next Addison?

Cristen
      Participant

@lenize I think it was my post you’re referencing. He said everyone was asking about headaches and that he was told to just say how he was feeling and that “someone” had told him to. I don’t believe it was @masomoment who told him that because I believe her conversation with him took place shortly AFTER mine (I think I’m right, Pam, no?)

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

The fact that these threads remain, after the “Out of bounds threads will be deleted” threat basically solidifies the fact that something absolutely awful is probably going to happen to this very nice old man we just became friends with.
      Welp.

Lenize
      Participant

@wanda102 it probably it yours then! It struck me how similar the conversations were, did he also say he was about to take a nap?
      I suspected @masomoment has talked to him before he started chatting to me (and possibly @wanda102 and @sassyyael) since he thanked Pam in his hamster post, which was why I wondered if she said something along those lines.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@meghanmayhem There’s also the “Otis is a serial killer that will break our hearts by eating children” theory. Don’t forget that one.

Candace
      Participant

If he turns out to be IG I am going to make myself an I ? OTIS t-shirt when this is all said and done! Lol

Yael
      Participant

@lenize
      He was so nice chatting with me and I tried asked about Pam he all did was say he wanted to be friends with her so I asked him do he need our help finding her @masomoment or Pam 🙂

The rat in picture is very dead giveaway so there is a rat in our group again he is so sweetheart so Pam you have some explaining to do 😉 headaches and being so nice hmm @bryan it could. E a serial killer we never know. Just keep eye on Pam!!

Lenize
      Participant

@bcbishop NOOOOooooooo!!! That would break my poor little heart!!!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@sassyyael I talked to @masomoment briefly yesterday after she accepted my friend request. She’s still trying to figure out her role, and she doesn’t get any bad vibes from Otis for what it’s worth. She seems pretty cool

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@bryan Remember my “I will shit in your heart” theory….that Otis kills M….I can’t even say it.

Yael
      Participant

@genghistwan she Is really very nice 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Another character? She commented on Otis’s status update and only has Otis as a mutual friend.

Thoughts?

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz if she’s a 31 year old grandmother I’ll have what she’s having.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@wanda102 Have children whilst underage?

Yael
      Participant

I knew it within 30 mins someone says something already!! Now who is she?!????

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

On a first glance, there is no “Dorthy E. Jordan” listed in public records who resides anywhere near Pasadena, or even within the state of California.

One interesting thing to note is Otis said his lady friend is a physical therapist or closely related to the field of physical therapy and/or rehab. Facebook Dorthy Jordan has two “likes” that are physical therapy pages.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@electrichippo Good catch there, Kim.

So could this be the mystery lady? Does Otis have a GILF fetish?

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz no thanks I have cats.

Cristen
      Participant

Ian that a new friend of Otis’ commenting on his most recent FB post? Janice Roberts?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@wanda102 Yup, looks like a brand spankin’ new account as well.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Yep, as soon as I saw her comment I made sure to reply. Looks like someone from Otis’ life outside of us crazies following his FB newbie antics has come into the picture!

Candace
      Participant

Wonder how they know each other. No pictures of herself on her fb..

Yael
      Participant

New person every week

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey guys, I’m going to lock this thread up so we continue to only post in the one Otis thread (https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/otis-2/) over in Speculation. Thanks!

Viewing 29 reply threads

The topic ‘Otis’ is closed to new replies.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar