Otis on FB 9/19/2017

This topic has 22 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Chelsea.

• Author
       Megan
      Participant

So Otis just popped up on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=183731578838217&id=100016041284388&pnref=story.unseen-section

We also chatted briefly, an awkward conversation:

Chelsea
      Participant

Well. This is… great.

1. Who is Tim? Have we met Tim? Does he mean Tom?
      2. Who is the “baby faced, puckered ass kid in a suit telling you that you must have a had a bad dream again and you need another spa treatment”?
      3. And this nugget: “…and stop asking t about the who what and why of you and the family”. Sabrina is asking questions. But what doesn’t she already know? What is she looking for?

Blondie
        Participant

Sabrina asking questions and trying to uncover the dirt certainly fits in with the theory I shared on Slack yesterday (the one I instantly regretted sharing and will now only refer to in the vaguest of terms…)

Chris
      Participant

Sounds like @mike should be on standby for a call from an old friend. Time for dessert, Mr. Tattoo.

@chelsea
      I would guess Timothy Grannik, Sarah Sinclair’s main squeeze of the OC Meetup and Macy leaks fame. Unless Otis/John is cussing out the baby Sinclair.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Tim is most likely Sarah Sinclair’s OSDM side piece.
      The boy in the suit could be Fluffernutter.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Yep, @macbethinabathtub hit all the relevant points I think. I got super excited to see him in my notifications again, only to have those dreams dashed when I noticed his account was now gone.

RIP Otis
      Welcome back John?

Candace
      Participant

Wowwww…so John’s an asshole and doesn’t know how to proofread before hitting post..

RIP sweet Otis..

Candace
      Participant

Baby faced kid in suit = Andy?

Candace
      Participant

“New Orleans mask from hell…and another man’s blood soaked penis in hand…” idk but that sounds like good times to me..just saying…

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

[Deleting this because I have problems with basic reading comprehension.]

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Bryan Bishop. Reason: Derp
       Mike
      Participant

Otis, I don’t care if it’s on the nose or not. Getting ice cream or a milkshake or pie is fine in my book. Those have been highlights for me! Maybe we can add some spice to it (and not pumpkin spice)? Pie a la secrets? Milkshake with whipped murder?

Also, I had a feeling that there was more to you thank just an overly sweet guy that everyone fell in love with, I just didn’t want to think it.

Kevin
      Participant

And this nugget: “…and stop asking t about the who what and why of you and the family”. Sabrina is asking questions. But what doesn’t she already know? What is she looking for?

You touched on the Sabrina part, but the family part is curious too. It could just be the Sinclairs, but Jacob(?) at the iConfidant meet talked about some large scale family stuff as well. Tim hasn’t been around in a while and we never really saw a firm connection between him and all of the Sinclairs (other than Sarah). Or he misspelled Tom…

Chloe
      Participant

I’m just wondering if the blood soaked penis part is rehearsal for the mid-season event. XD

Mike
      Participant

@coryphella – “say your prayers little lady” seems like it could be a threat of sorts. Maybe the truth is being disguised right there.

Maybe Mason and Otis will have a rumble?

Megan
      Participant

@bcbishop – I think Mr. Tattoo might be @mike

Megan
      Participant

@mike – I thought drink your veggies was the bigger threat.

Mike
      Participant

@coryphella – not if you have a juicer

Russell
      Participant

Okay… the reference to the “blonde one” is odd.
      Here’s an idea… since Sabrina was surprised Otis had been with Joyce when she visited me, could it be that she had been talking to “John” and he had not disclosed to her his recent involvement with OSDM-affiliated folks? Maybe she trusted him and my comment revealed that he was hiding something from her?

Blondie
      Participant

I think I’d probably look at him in the same way if he told me to shut up my little whore mouth… John, that is not how you speak to people. At least Otis knew how to charm a girl… ?

Megan
      Participant

I think I’d probably look at him in the same way if he told me to shut up my little whore mouth… John, that is not how you speak to people. At least Otis knew how to charm a girl

Depends on the girl.

Melissa
      Participant

@mike
      Also, I had a feeling that there was more to you thank just an overly sweet guy that everyone fell in love with, I just didn’t want to think it.

Same! The one person who I had any emotional connection–gone. 🙁

Also, “horny new orleans mask from hell”–is he talking about the Red Room?

Jackie
      Participant

Its like OLD in his word choice, but also maximum sassy. I imagine he was quite a handful in the 1950s. It has a very “GET THESE KIDS OFF MY LAWN!” vibe.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Jackie.
Viewing 20 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar