Otis Final Five?

This topic has 74 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Andrew K.

• Author
       Megan
      Participant

OK – probably WAY out there and likely to be proven wrong or taken off the table within 24 hours anyway, but…

I’m assuming that Otis Fletcher received a flood of friend requests on Facebook after @mike’s encounter on Sunday?

Last night, he friended four people, and as of this morning hasn’t added any more, so that makes a total of five – @mike, @electrichippo, @bcbishop, @thebuz, and myself, @coryphella.

Does it seem odd to anyone that it’s just those five?
      Maybe now is the time to start hearing music in the FRAKKING SHIP???

Bryan was going to post this but the conversation keeps getting sidetracked into a much more important conversational topic that I think y’all need to address immediately: why the HELL has Mike Fontaine NOT SEEN BATTLESTAR GALACTICA???

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Seriously, @mike, I really don’t know what to say about BSG. I feel like I don’t even know you.

But yes, the Friends of Otis thing seems particularly odd. I know most (if not all?) of us have also suggested multiple other friends for Otis to add, but as of now… nothing.

Just to make sure we’re not connecting non-existent dots, can everybody give a holler if they friend requested Otis on Facebook Sunday night and didn’t have it accepted yet?

M.
      Participant

I’m one who stands in the sent a friend request but not accepted or denied.

hmmm. Another version of the emails?

Sage
      Participant

I friend requested him almost immediately after the post went up and my request was not accepted (yet). Gosh, even the horny old guy doesn’t want to be my friend…

GoldTongue
      Participant

It’s a shame, because I can tell Otis and I would have so much fun tagging each other in pics.

Candace
      Participant

I sent a request Sunday because honestly whether he’s in game or not my heart has only two soft spots senior citizens and animals. Mike’s story about him was so cute! ! TalKing to older people is one of my favorite things ?? I really should volunteer in an old folks home. I love their stories lol ??

Confession: I also have not seen BG…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I sent him a request, nothing. I just assume he’s flooded with requests and will get to everyone in time. But with Lust shenanigans, one can never be sure.

Kevin
      Participant

I sent him a friend request sometime on Sunday evening and it hasn’t been accepted or denied.

Lia
      Participant

@mike EXPLAIN YOURSELF. Do you not like stories about WHAT IT IS TO BE HUMAN and the ways that we find greatness inside ourselves!? Have you no interest in going on an introspective journey that will change the very fiber of your being!? THE HUMAN RACE IS AT STAKE!

…woah. sorry. that show, man… does crazy things to people.

But yeah, still waiting on Otis, lol.

Sean

It’s okay. I already had my expectations set after I got ignored by Noah/Sarah. I’m prepared to get ignored by The Kindly Old Man Otis, as well

My feelings

Mike
      Participant

@bcbishop @lilmsfancpants

I’m sorry! I just never got into it…then again, I’m always way more excited than I should be about Prison Break returning, so we probably shouldn’t talk about my taste in television

Mike
      Participant

Wait a minute…is this a ploy? Did Sarah contact you asking to convince me to watch BSG???

Well played Sinclair Industries…well played

Lia
      Participant

Oh. Wait… whaaaaaaa?

@bcbishop
      , we can never agree on anything without raising some suspicion now.

Melissa
      Participant

You’re not alone in that No Otis boat @thegilded !

Has anybody actually heard from Otis this morning–are you guys sure he’s….okay? :-/

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Melissa. Reason: emoji looked terrible
       M.
      Participant

I sent him a request, nothing. I just assume he’s flooded with requests and will get to everyone in time

Those that were “selected” as friends of his… that was a very purposeful decision. That wasn’t him going through his friend request list and merely accepting the first 4. He went through and selected an interesting cross section of people. I think Otis knows more than he is letting on. And, I believe there are going to be people who are denied or ignored, left with their request hanging.

Plot twist: These are the only 5 he accepts.

M.
      Participant

Nevermind… He just accepted my friend request.

Melissa
      Participant

Welp, he just accepted me as I posted this

…SUS

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Aaaaaaand just got accepted.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Just got accepted a min ago

Melissa
      Participant

(((high five))) @michelle

M.
      Participant

@mkarrett back at you… and that was definitely SUS. I am so suspicious of everything now. I look at the world through suspicious tinted glasses. Thank you Lust!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was accepted as well ?.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I’ve also been accepted. =)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dawww, I’ve been accepted.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Also accepted.

I do wonder though, because my Facebook page has fairly restrictive privacy settings, I imagine a lot of people do.

Well, they have everything now…

Sean

I’M SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU, OTIS-SENPAI

PLEASE FORGIVE MY CRYING .GIF

Candace
      Participant

OMG I am way too excited right now to be fb friends with Otis lol it literally made me so happy to say hello to him!! ?

If he wasn’t in on this before they are gonna recruit him now… FUCKKKK #LeaveOtisAlone!! ? I’m afraid…

Maxwell R
      Participant

Otis seems pretty rad guys, I think we all need to watch BSG and drink milkshakes together.
      Frozen Dairy Products and Androids are a great combo.

Bryan Bishop
        Participant

Frozen Dairy Products and Androids are a great combo.

FACTS.

Addison
      Participant

Just got accepted by Otis, today is a great day!!

Also, know this kinda goes without saying, but until Otis is confirmed IG and not just a very friendly dude that Mike helped out.. let’s please play nice?

Melissa
        Participant

Also, know this kinda goes without saying, but until Otis is confirmed IG and not just a very friendly dude that Mike helped out.. let’s please play nice?

Ya @thebuz no choking, young man! 😉

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thebuz chokes ONE guy to death, and suddenly that’s all he’s known for…

thehazelverse
      Participant

I know right?! It makes me feel like we have to walk on eggshells. #givebuzabreak

muahahahahaha

thehazelverse
      Participant

It’s interesting to me that the acceptance flood followed right after this thread was started.

Chloe
      Participant

I just got accepted and I just sent mine about an hour ago, it looks like he’s going through them all today.

Megan
      Participant

As Noah would say…you’re welcome? 😉

Melissa
      Participant

@nothenrygale he strangled a Gatekeeper (well, uh….not really a Gatekeeper).

Live.

XD haha I guess you can say it left an….impression.

Megan
      Participant

Also, yes, *everything* gets suspicious.
      I was walking home last night and there was a man in a black hoodie standing outside my house smoking. I had a moment.
      And then I remembered I live on a college campus and there are plenty of weirdos, and I was fine.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey @thebuz I made you a robot.

Archer GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Melissa
      Participant

ooooooh my gawd @kipsie

XD

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kipsie *Steals machine for…reasons*

Anonymous
      Inactive

@meghanmayhem I made one for you, too. And maybe one for me. For… reasons.

Andrew K
      Participant

Just got accepted, AND he posted a photo of a super cute hamster!! what does it mean?? Is this another “cute puppy ” thing?

(I’m only half joking)

Sean

…reasons

Every day we stray further from god’s light.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Unless you worship EROS.

Cristen
      Participant

Any fun little messages in that cute ass hamster photo? I’m on mobile so I’m relying on my fellow sleuths!

Sean

@wanda102 – For privacy reasons, Facebook strips EXIF data so there won’t be too many hidden messages on those images

Cristen
      Participant

@thegilded oooh I have learned a thing! Thanks!

On another note and pardon me if i missed this in the morning melee…Otis thanked someone called Pam for help today? Who’s that?

Candace
      Participant

I say that my soft spot is old people and animals and then Otis posts a picture of his cute little hamster?! coincidence?!! I think not ???

thehazelverse
      Participant

There are no coincidences Candy Cane.

Sean Decker
      Participant

Otis accepted my friend request as well. Down the rabbit hole we go 🙂 #NeverSilent

Chloe
      Participant

Ugh, he’s so sweet, I love him already…which probably means something terrible is going to happen at some point… ?

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I’m totally friends with Otis now!! ??

Jackie
      Participant

I honestly think it just takes awhile, ploy or no ploy. He went from 5 friends to 58. I just got accepted.

His hamster is cute AF.

But conspiracy wise…what if through him, they break our hearts and he’s merely something positive, to be destroyed. This whole event makes my paranoia-meter go off the charts.

Lenize
      Participant

I got accepted as well!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m definitely starting to think this is no random coincidence. Seeing something bad happen to Otis is exactly what they need to completely devastate us…

Chris
      Participant

Otis is the darling, hamster loving Trojan Horse endearing himself to whatever profiles don’t have their content set to public. If something happens, we chose this. We begged for it. That being said, is someone planning a birthday party yet?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@chloe @jared

This is why we can’t have nice things =(

Anonymous
      Inactive

Okay everyone. Let’s form a protection circle around Otis…

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Sent a facebook message to him:

“Hey Otis, You probably we are all a part of this weird interactive experience/cult thing. You seem like a nice guy, so I just wanted to do my part as your friend to keep you safe. Weird things might actually start happening to you because everyone genuinely likes you. Please be safe ?”

Probably wont work but I did my part….

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub That same thing is why many of us friended Darren and Clint on Facebook and had extended (sometimes daily) conversations with them. As far as the old guard is concerned, they’ve had access to not only our social media, but our admissions and conversations easily.

Briana
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub no, because we don’t know his birthday. But I’d be down to throw him an un-birthday party.

Candace
      Participant

@genghistwan if he’s not IG, that message is gonna be super awkward for him…

Melissa
      Participant

Plot twist: we all have to break Otis’ heart when we go through The System (please god no, not Otis)

Briana
      Participant

@pandace88 seconded. Oh man, that poor guy is gonna be terrified if he’s not. Its nice of you to be concerned for him, @genghistwan but like, there’s nothing to really be concerned about? Unless you’re warning him about US, in which case- can’t we all just be normal sauce for one day!? (Someone please get my 30 Rock ref)

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@pandace88

Super awkward is a reoccurring theme of my life, so I guess this won’t be any different.

@brianamatopoeia

Sorry, my name is Twan, Tha’wan, ตะวัน Everything has been sorta weird from the beginning…

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I’m wondering if Otis right now is out of game. We all friend him, he gets the girl. We watch as his life, which he already seems to love, gets better and better. Then, he is brought into the game, and it’s all out fault. If we weren’t so eager to jump into the game and make TPTB happy, we would have left the poor man alone. But, because we all jumped in to befriend him, we sealed his fate.

TL;DR
      Otis “isn’t” in game, but he’s going to be brought in and bad things will happen and its our fault.

Briana
      Participant

Man, we are NOT subtle. The man posts ONE picture and it has 21 comments. LOL

Mike
      Participant

Sounds like Noah needs to enroll in the Otis System

Jackie
      Participant
       Kyle Bown
      Participant

@theladyj YES! I got one! Woohoo!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nothenrygale updated me when I got off my plane in Texas that Otis had accepted my friend request.

Megan
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok where are you in Texas??

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella I was briefly at the Dallas Fort Worth airport before running to my next flight. I’m now in Pittsburgh working a conference.

Andrew K
      Participant

This is probably just me being a conspiracy theorist- but anyone else find it interesting that Otis posted this morning that he wasn’t feeling well and had a headache and just a little while ago he said he’s feeling great- the day AFTER we all received the press release telling us Noah was sick with diabetes and that it can cause issues with your head?

Viewing 72 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar