Otis FB Live Video 6/3

This topic contains 74 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Megan Megan 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lia Lia 
    Participant

@julierei It is! I had the wrong name, but I knew I recognized it.

Profile photo of Cara Cara 
    Participant

So, having had some time to think about last night’s post, I wish I had mentioned this sooner. I’m glad to see others had the same thought though. That house was very reminiscent of the setting for Noah and Sarah’s periscope. The artwork was different but it could have been another location within the residence. It had the same… feel.

Also, not sure if it’s relevant but that second song was in fact the orchestral cover of “A Thousand Years” so I figured it *might* be useful to have the lyrics to that song here. Or not, in which case, disregard! 😀

Heart beats fast
    Colors and promises
    How to be brave
    How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
    But watching you stand alone
    All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
    Darling, don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
    I’ll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
    Beauty in all she is
    I will be brave
    I will not let anything, take away
    What’s standing in front of me
    Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

And all along I believed, I would find you
    Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

One step closer
    One step closer

And all along I believed, I would find you
    Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said 
    Participant

Finally got around to seeing a recording of the video…

Damn. I wonder if Otis doesn’t want to serve the King anymore. Or if he just came to the conclusion that he’s gonna do it regardless, whether he wants to or not.

I do wonder how Otis got that information from the papers he read. Wonder if someone gave them to him.

As for the 10, 2 and the King….interesting. If you had the choice, would you serve the King?

Me..I’d rather serve something higher than the King. Kings, after all, only hold so much power.

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

I just got home from Fargo and caught up on last night. First order of business will clearly be to make sure someone downloads videos if I’m not around next time! I’m glad @thebuz was able to get it so I could see it and catch up.

I’m seeing a lot of debate about who the 2’s, 10’s, Kings, and Ace cards represent. It seems clear that the Ace is Anoch. The 2’s are us…are the 10’s possibly also us? Are we the ones fighting amongst ourselves for positions? Maybe the symbolism of the cards changes with context – obviously in society the 2’s represent us, the 10’s represent those among us who believe they are elite or have “made it” but really haven’t, while the Kings actually run the world. But within the context of Lust perhaps…

Which is Noah? It seems after all of this that he is just, after all, a 10. I would bet that Horace is also a 10, and we either haven’t met the King, or don’t suspect the true identity of the King:

“here’s where it gets tricky…no one even knows that this son of a gun is at the top!”

I think that line is key.
    Horace is too easy. It’s someone else. Probably someone we already know.

Profile photo of Chloe Chloe 
    Participant

@coryphella I’ve started thinking that it might end up being Timmy. It seems a bit weird since it’s implied that he’s a young kid, but I guess that could be perfect since that would be the least suspecting thing for something like this.

Here’s a thought, if Timmy does turn out to be the King, what if he has to be initiated in some way? As in, what if he’s the King and later on the Ace, he may be some sort of vessel for Anoch to return into to rule.

Profile photo of Chris Chris 
    Participant

I like that, @coryphella, the metaphor could definitely be applied to this community. In these early days some people have had more frequent run-ins/phone calls with the Sinclairs et al than others. Many of us live in Los Angeles, some don’t. Several of us have a deeper, firsthand knowledge of the Tension days while others hear about it second hand. But all of those are ultimately superficial obstacles/indicators of success. Remaining present and proving engaged and willing to help when called upon are all The Powers That Be, Horace, Anoch, whoever you’d like ask of us as this all slowly unspools. Numbers are meaningless. Here we are all the same and in this way even railing against the King is serving him.

Profile photo of Chris Chris 
    Participant

@chloe @coryphella Emperor Xuantong anyone? When hierarchies are based on bloodlines and succession rather than merit or wisdom, all sorts of crazy things can happen. We don’t have the full picture of what this group’s belief system is, but if Timmy is viewed as a vessel/incarnation of something larger than himself, anything is possible.

Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 
    Participant

Who’s at the top, you ask? My guess is that it’s been Otis the whole time. “Here’s where it gets tricky…no one even knows that this son of a gun is at the top!” — it’s the perfect taunt to be made by the person actually at the top, the person no one suspects. A double meaning only he knows the truth about.

I don’t want to believe that’s who Otis really is, since we’ve seen how wonderful he has the potential to be. But if it turns out to have been him all along, it was the perfect disguise.

Profile photo of Dan Dan 
    Participant

In spite of this, I look forward to meeting my homegirl… ahem, confidant.

Profile photo of Tom Kircher Tom Kircher 
    Participant

I’ve been mulling over this broadcast quite a bit since it went live and the thought I keep coming back to is this: how do we know the king is a singular or specific person? Couldn’t it be possible that the king Otis speaks of is, in fact, the ODSM itself?

He says that the king is at the top and is pretty much in control of everything, but no one know he’s there or is doing it. If you ask me, that sounds a great deal like a nefarious, shadowy organization that seems to operate under the radar and apparently has the power to influence the outcome (or at least the public’s anticipations of) the election. I could be wrong about this, but I feel like it fits.

Profile photo of Hannah Schenck Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Actually @lilmsfancpants I’ve been playing that end over and over and it does seem pretty similar to the voice I heard on the phone call……..

Profile photo of Lia Lia 
    Participant

@shankfx22 Does this time out? Was your call made before or after registration/the day (we believe) Otis met Noah?

Profile photo of Hannah Schenck Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@lilmsfancpants It was made after Registration… It was received on 5/16 at 12:08am

Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 

My thoughts:

2s: Us the Participants.
    10s: Noah, Sarah, Stacey and potential underlings like Macy and Kristen.
    Kings: Michelle/Horace
    Ace: Anoch.

And where does Otis belong in this? It’s easy. He’s the dealer.

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@thebuz What on earth makes you think Michelle is a King?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar