Otis FB Live Video 6/3

This topic has 74 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

So Otis seems a little more malicious that before. Who else caught the live stream?

I recorded it on my iPad in case FB didn’t save it.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I think @shinobi called it. That Ace of Hearts is Anoch.

And iConfidant is suddenly looking like a really good blackmail scheme. :-\

Jackie
      Participant

I transcribed as best I could for further dissection:

(Otis takes a second to get his camera ready. Classical music is playing. He sits, wearing a black button down shirt.)
      2 of diamonds are average, everyday good people. It gets put on the bottom
      10 of spades is the lawyers, popular people, the people who think their hot. It too, goes on the bottom.
      Now it gets tricky
      The King of Clubs, is on the top. Nobody knows that he’s on the top! Especially the 2 and the 10, people who are fighting over positions on the bottom. There’s no difference. They never realize they’re just on the bottom.

Most of us on the bottom can be useful if called upon. We can do things to make ourselves useful. Now, let me digress. These two cards on the bottom, you see, they’re gone back and forth, and they don’t mean diddly. Yeah. Nothing (as he rips the cards up.) They will stay on the bottom.
      But what if you’re stubborn. What if you don’t want to make yourself useful.

(as he riffles through some full-sized papers)
      What if people don’t want things exposed, like an affair, or that a friend hates his friends but is afraid of being alone, your children won’t amount to anything, or that you don’t love your partner anymore. So maybe, we should try to help the man at the top. (the King of spades.) Maybe we should help him.
      Ace of Hearts, what does that stand for? You might not have a choice.
      (he gets angrier and the camera moves. The broadcast is interrupted and it finally ends)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Jackie.
       KINGKILL33
      Participant

Saw it and either Otis is a mean drunk, or someone flipped his switch. He’s definitely not the same lovable Otis we first got to know. And he’s blackmailing us now?! This is not gonna turn out good for him, calling it now… Otis is a dead man. Just another pawn in the overall picture of who’s ever behind this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You know what…

Fuck Otis. I tried to connect with him, but fuck him. Piece of shit this guy.

Vox Chaotica
      Participant

I, too, am in the “Otis-can-go-sod-off-for-all-I-care” camp.

Jackie
      Participant

Boom. There’s the Iconfidant betrayal. Those who committed the most, will get hurt the most.

111error
      Participant

@thebuz Yup. I’m surprised you were taken in this long..

111error
      Participant

@theladyj It looks like you’re correct, unless that is the ‘hack’ and not the original intended purpose of iConfidant..

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you @theladyj for transcribing it!

Kevin
      Participant

So at first, mostly because of the music, I wondered if it was the Sinclair’s home. However, the paintings in the back aren’t what we saw in that video and it is also very clearly not Otis’ apartment.

Lauren Bello

There are a few places Otis could have acquired those secrets.

1) OSDM – our questionnaires
      2) OSDM – the “files” they had on us from Ascension
      3) OSDM – our confessions from the Red Room
      4) whoever has been hacking iConfidant, same person who imitated Kasch, once speculated to be Noah
      5) Horace/OSDM – the men who have been raiding the offices and who have Stacey all stressed
      6) Our confidants personally handed over our information

I feel like (6) is unlikely but the rest are all fair game right now.

Kortney
      Participant

Noted things-
      •Otis’s ring.
      •at the very beginning when he moves there’s a painting in the background, probably on purpose.
      • I bet all those cards’ meanings play into this.
      • Otis mentioned that the king of clubs people don’t even know he exists. I think this is literally a new player that we don’t know of yet.
      • I don’t think the stuff he was talking about as blackmail are iConfidant emails. Everything he mentioned had to do with incredibly adult-oriented things such as a lot of marriage. Not a terrible amount of us are married- and I’m assuming the ones that are didn’t say the things that are mentioned.

Lauren Bello

Questions I’m left with:

Who’s the King? Noah? Horace?
      Who’s the Ace? Anoch? The clockmakers?
      Per Otis, it’s in our best interest to help “him” get what he wants. What does he want? Why does he need us to help him get it? Why not just ASK for our help before jumping to blackmail?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here’s the video to review. With my colorful commentary.

Jackie
      Participant

To shake the tree and see what falls: I emailed Stacy with shock and disappointment to the possibility of someone reading off Iconfidant confessions.

Sage
      Participant

Very interesting! The ring, I think we’ll see that again. The 2 and the 10, significance with those specific numbers? There was also a movie playing in the background (along with the painting). The king is someone who we don’t know about?? Makes me Rethink some of the minor players, maybe the son Timothy? Probably not one of the women. And Otis got scary at the end… why?

Kortney
      Participant

Cards-
      • Two of diamonds (on bottom, good people)
      • Ten of Spades (on bottom, shitty people)
      • King of clovers (on top but needs our help to be on top?)
      • Ace of Hearts (?)

He ripped the two and spade.

One of each suit.
      Spades are masculine (Noah?).
      Clovers are Devine triads, the three fold aspect of life as body, soul and spirit. In Christianity they are a emblem of St Patrick.
      Diamonds are light, life, the sun, duribility, incorruptibility, invincible constancy, sincerity, and innocent. (The opposite of what they’d want)
      And hearts have a shit ton of things behind them. But in the Christian world they represent love, understanding, courage, joy and sorrow. Different ways of showing the heart represents different saints.

One- the beginning, the creator. He first mover, the sum of all possibilities. The principle which gives rise to duality and thence to multiplicity and back to final unity.

Two- duality. Diversity, the rooted, balanced, stability, desire. Christian meaning is Christ with two natures- as god and as man.

Ten- the paradigm of creation. It contains all numbers and therefore all things and all possibilities. It is all- inclusive. Law, order, dominion. (Mentioned lawyers right?) in Christianity there are Ten Commandments of the Decalogue.

King – the masculine principle, sovereignty – temporal power.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Kortney. Reason: Added number meanings
       Evan
      Participant

Was able to watch a replay from facebook but it looks like Otis is deactivated again.

Kevin
      Participant

@kortneydarling Going with your suit line of thinking, it’s no coincidence the final card we were shown was a heart. Everything we’ve seen has indicated having to either choose one or the other or use both, so Otis ranks heart the highest. Which is actually a bit odd because last we saw him he was with Horace who seems to value the head and mind more than anything else.

Lauren Bello

Random note: the song in the background was called “Eclipse” – by Helen Jane Long.

Jackie
      Participant

When his account became active, I fb messaged him, which was seen, not responded to. And three second later the video began. Now like @jacksonpolyp says, his account is deactivated again.

Kortney
      Participant

Thank you for the video @thebuz ; incredibly helpful.

If anyone recognizes the painting please let us know. That’s something that would be really difficult to find out what it is

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

These guys sure love playing classical music in the background.

Always had a sneaking suspicion Otis would turn out to be evil. I have absolutely no doubt he is referring to iConfidant and Anoch. These guys have been playing us like fiddles since the very beginning.

Kortney
      Participant

I’m not suggesting anyone be public about this (because it’s sensitive info) but we have the ability to prove that these are the iC emails. He listed multiple examples- if they match anyone’s conversations we can confirm they are iC.

But like I said, I’m thinking they’re not.

Sage
      Participant

@kortneydarling, yeah it seems like he gets up to show us a clear view of painting and movie playing (a little hard to see in the recording though).

Jackie
      Participant

Maybe the 2 and 10, is like a mockery of the ‘hot or not’ scale society imposes on people. But in Otis’s speech, they all go to the bottom anyways.

But sure in a 52 card deck: There are 4 kings. 4 queens. 4 aces. 4 jacks, equalling 16 special cards.
      But left over, there are still 36 generic number cards. There’s more us than there is them. That’s power, still.

Personally, I don’t think he was alone in the video, like his stare offs and interruptions seem pretty evident of a silent second party presense.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Jackie.
       Sage
      Participant

@kortneydarling, good thinking! The kid one struck me, but my kids are 3 and 6, so it’s a little early for me to say they won’t amount to anything! Lol. There are a few other mothers on here though…

Cara
      Participant

@thebuz already posted this (complete with delightful color commentary) but in case anyone wants another angle for comparison, here you go. (Apologies for all the pop up notifications)

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kortneydarling

I don’t think I’ve opened up to my iConfidant about any of the things Otis referenced but they definitely know one of those things about me from Tension.

(The one I commented on being 90% of us.)

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@kortneydarling What makes you think that only members of this community are using iC?

Furthermore, our iCs are supposedly individual hires from across the globe. Some of these could even be their secrets.

Briana
      Participant

There seemed to be a noise at the beginning of the feed that led me to believe he was not alone. Sounded like a shuffling around the room. I could totally be wrong tho.

Lia
      Participant

@shankfx22 Was the creepy voice and breathing similar to your first call?

Really jammed out to “one step closer” at the end. Sweet cover

Chloe
      Participant

Thanks so much for recording it @thebuz, looks like I fell asleep a bit before it started.

So is the King Horace? The ace of hearts Anoch?

I’m also wondering if that was actually Otis with the whole “you might not have a choice”, or if it was this “John”. It’s been speculated that they could be the same person, maybe John is a harsher form of Otis. Maybe John could even be Otis’ shadow (IConfidant)? After they molt they could latch on like a parasite and slowly become you.

Kortney
      Participant

@kasch that’s a completely fair point, didn’t think of that.

Also based on the severity of the things he said, I thought it was strange that we as a group who should be aware that the information could very well be used against us would tell them those things.

On the flip side- anyone’s iC say any of these things?

Mike
      Participant

I think Otis may have been at the Sinclair’s.

– he told me he was in the hills somewhere (definitely seems somewhere Noah would buy a house)
      – the Periscope from the Sinclairs focused on a painting that has a very similar frame to the one in the background of Otis’ video
      – the recessed lighting seems to match (reflection from the Sinclair’s video and when Otis is walking)
      – wall color seems to match
      – We know Otis drove for Noah at least once, so there’s a connection there

Here’s the painting from the Sinclair’s video

And the one from Otis’ (and you can see the recessed lighting)

Shaun
      Participant

Also adding to @mike’s list:

– Classical music playing!

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

passed out early so thanks to @thebuz and @chrysalis359 for the videos. it’s always good to see Otis/John, the unwitting disciple of Anoch.

we’re presented with a game. Otis is creating order by placing 2s and 10s on the bottom and Kings and Aces on the top. but there is the ability to reorder the cards, “now these two they can shift, they can shift back and forth”. some cards can even be destroyed. #poorandy

well, the King and the Ace are just cards in the same deck. what happens if chaos is introduced, if someone shuffles the deck?

“And you…you…you might not even have a choice.”

angry Otis at the end might have been talking to trapped Otis/John. he was looking directly at the phone which should be showing a live image of himself. #keepfightingotis #somehashtagsneedcommas

Candace
      Participant

Thank you @thebuz for the video!

My first thought was Otis is brainwashed or something because that is NOT him! And after reading about his post call to @mike it confirms that someone has done something to him. He mentioned with the Ace of Hearts sometimes you don’t have a choice. I think he is helping the King of Clubs but he is no longer in control. Just how he told us previously he had dreamlike memories of doing horrible things with his hands. They are drugging, brainwashing, or have him under some hypnotic trance to get him to do their bidding

Kevin
      Participant

So what exactly was the lesson we were supposed to learn from this?

The major takeaway looks like that we don’t know who’s at the top and that everyone else is destined to be stuck on the bottom. That is, unless they’re willing to help the people at the top stay there. How do they incentivize everyone? More blackmail. Worked so well for them last time. They are also only willing to make vague promises. Horace didn’t really offer @taysavestheday anything in return for what he asked of him. Here they’re offering nothing except for…not being blackmailed I guess? They clearly need our help or support or loyalty or faith or something for, well, something.

I suppose the other lesson is tied to Otis. Either they’ll break your brain and use you for their own devices. Or we cared for him so they broke his brain to use him against us.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My brain goes to one thing. Otis being in control. He was at the event and met @mike, the former “scribe” during tension, right? Whom better to help him portray himself in the light he wishes to shroud us in? Not saying at all Mike is a plant. But he is the source of information we have trusted at points to keep us informed. He knows we trust Mike.

It definitely looks a lot like the Sinclair home, but I do not believe that is the actual home they live in. I now believe it is some sort of staged home, of sorts, or someone else’s home, or Otis’ home.

I also second my belief of Otis to be in charge due to his having some of our answers to the questions we have answered, and trying to use it against us.

The 10 I believe to be Noah, Sarah, iConfidant, The System.
      The 2 is us.

I believe Otis may be the king we did not know existed (as king). There are several accounts in real life of people in very high power create illusions to make it seem as though they are merely a pauper (the tale of Vincent Gigante comes to mind).

The A is definitely an allusion to Anoch, and I noticed Otis got angry after bringing him up. That doesn’t mean it won’t come into play later that Anoch is or isn’t real. As I stated, sometimes people in power create illusions to confuse people of their true in-tension (enjoy the terrible pun).

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Great catch on the paintings and location, @mike. This actually brings to mind another question. Is this actually “Noah and Sarah’s House”, or is it some sort of safehouse / place that belongs to someone else, that is being used as an anonymous-ish location for these different broadcasts?

Both the Otis FB Live and the N&S Periscope were about delivering messages. Otis warned us to play ball and serve the King, or else. Noah and Sarah wanted everyone to see that they were a loving, happy couple, and The System was back on track (until Noah went off the rails, that is).

But both were essentially propaganda and manipulation. The shared location has me wondering who stood to benefit from both broadcasts? That’s who is likely behind the location, and the one pulling the strings in both cases. That seems to be either Horace Sinclair or The King, assuming they’re not the same person.

And right now I’m going to do something I’ve never done before: give Noah Sinclair the benefit of the doubt. Because if his dad actually was the force behind their “happy at home” broadcast, and was also the force behind the Otiscast last night, that actually makes it very fucking likely that Noah really did lead Andy Jenkins to the warehouse ceremony as a way of exposing what his dad was up to.

And last night was a warning for us to all stay in line despite what Andy saw.

Chris
      Participant

Otis (and yes, probably also Horace) was trying to teach us that the way we have been conditioned to rank the powerful is a lie. Noah is not a 10. Because it’s not good to be a 10. Are you poor, barely scraping by, willing to give your last buck to someone else in need because you’re just that kind of person? You’re a 2 and on the bottom. Are you a shark in the business world and a lion in bed who drops over a grand when you go out drinking and have more cars than kids? Sounds like you’re a 10, but you’re still on the bottom. 10’s may feel like they’re kings, but that’s in their own tiny world. Horace sees the big picture. The kind of power that comes with people not even realizing you have power. To effect more than people– countries, the world, history itself. Only when the 2’s through 10’s wake up and broaden their gaze will they begin the process of climbing the real ladder to success that most people don’t even get to see. Be useful to those at the top and yes they might just use you and throw you away– but they may also pull you up. Some of us may not end up having a choice. But some of us will.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Chris.
       Mike
      Participant

@tyson and @bcbishop – Good call on the “that might not be their actual house”

So far we’ve seen a lot of “location scouting” from Tina/The Investors. What if this is place that they actually like enough to keep going back to and renting out for these…events? Or what if, like @bcbishop suggested it’s owned by someone and used a central place/safe house of sorts.

Owned by the King? Or owned by the Ace?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

This is going to sound weird, but does the music sound like an instrumental / classical arrangement of Christina Perri’s “A Thousand Years” to anyone else?

Lia
      Participant

@julierei It is! I had the wrong name, but I knew I recognized it.

Cara
      Participant

So, having had some time to think about last night’s post, I wish I had mentioned this sooner. I’m glad to see others had the same thought though. That house was very reminiscent of the setting for Noah and Sarah’s periscope. The artwork was different but it could have been another location within the residence. It had the same… feel.

Also, not sure if it’s relevant but that second song was in fact the orchestral cover of “A Thousand Years” so I figured it *might* be useful to have the lyrics to that song here. Or not, in which case, disregard! 😀

Heart beats fast
      Colors and promises
      How to be brave
      How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
      But watching you stand alone
      All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
      Darling, don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
      I’ll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
      Beauty in all she is
      I will be brave
      I will not let anything, take away
      What’s standing in front of me
      Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

And all along I believed, I would find you
      Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

One step closer
      One step closer

And all along I believed, I would find you
      Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Finally got around to seeing a recording of the video…

Damn. I wonder if Otis doesn’t want to serve the King anymore. Or if he just came to the conclusion that he’s gonna do it regardless, whether he wants to or not.

I do wonder how Otis got that information from the papers he read. Wonder if someone gave them to him.

As for the 10, 2 and the King….interesting. If you had the choice, would you serve the King?

Me..I’d rather serve something higher than the King. Kings, after all, only hold so much power.

Megan
      Participant

I just got home from Fargo and caught up on last night. First order of business will clearly be to make sure someone downloads videos if I’m not around next time! I’m glad @thebuz was able to get it so I could see it and catch up.

I’m seeing a lot of debate about who the 2’s, 10’s, Kings, and Ace cards represent. It seems clear that the Ace is Anoch. The 2’s are us…are the 10’s possibly also us? Are we the ones fighting amongst ourselves for positions? Maybe the symbolism of the cards changes with context – obviously in society the 2’s represent us, the 10’s represent those among us who believe they are elite or have “made it” but really haven’t, while the Kings actually run the world. But within the context of Lust perhaps…

Which is Noah? It seems after all of this that he is just, after all, a 10. I would bet that Horace is also a 10, and we either haven’t met the King, or don’t suspect the true identity of the King:

“here’s where it gets tricky…no one even knows that this son of a gun is at the top!”

I think that line is key.
      Horace is too easy. It’s someone else. Probably someone we already know.

Chloe
      Participant

@coryphella I’ve started thinking that it might end up being Timmy. It seems a bit weird since it’s implied that he’s a young kid, but I guess that could be perfect since that would be the least suspecting thing for something like this.

Here’s a thought, if Timmy does turn out to be the King, what if he has to be initiated in some way? As in, what if he’s the King and later on the Ace, he may be some sort of vessel for Anoch to return into to rule.

Chris
      Participant

I like that, @coryphella, the metaphor could definitely be applied to this community. In these early days some people have had more frequent run-ins/phone calls with the Sinclairs et al than others. Many of us live in Los Angeles, some don’t. Several of us have a deeper, firsthand knowledge of the Tension days while others hear about it second hand. But all of those are ultimately superficial obstacles/indicators of success. Remaining present and proving engaged and willing to help when called upon are all The Powers That Be, Horace, Anoch, whoever you’d like ask of us as this all slowly unspools. Numbers are meaningless. Here we are all the same and in this way even railing against the King is serving him.

Chris
      Participant

@chloe @coryphella Emperor Xuantong anyone? When hierarchies are based on bloodlines and succession rather than merit or wisdom, all sorts of crazy things can happen. We don’t have the full picture of what this group’s belief system is, but if Timmy is viewed as a vessel/incarnation of something larger than himself, anything is possible.

Maranda
      Participant

Who’s at the top, you ask? My guess is that it’s been Otis the whole time. “Here’s where it gets tricky…no one even knows that this son of a gun is at the top!” — it’s the perfect taunt to be made by the person actually at the top, the person no one suspects. A double meaning only he knows the truth about.

I don’t want to believe that’s who Otis really is, since we’ve seen how wonderful he has the potential to be. But if it turns out to have been him all along, it was the perfect disguise.

Anonymous
      Inactive

In spite of this, I look forward to meeting my homegirl… ahem, confidant.

Tom Kircher
      Participant

I’ve been mulling over this broadcast quite a bit since it went live and the thought I keep coming back to is this: how do we know the king is a singular or specific person? Couldn’t it be possible that the king Otis speaks of is, in fact, the ODSM itself?

He says that the king is at the top and is pretty much in control of everything, but no one know he’s there or is doing it. If you ask me, that sounds a great deal like a nefarious, shadowy organization that seems to operate under the radar and apparently has the power to influence the outcome (or at least the public’s anticipations of) the election. I could be wrong about this, but I feel like it fits.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Actually @lilmsfancpants I’ve been playing that end over and over and it does seem pretty similar to the voice I heard on the phone call……..

Lia
      Participant

@shankfx22 Does this time out? Was your call made before or after registration/the day (we believe) Otis met Noah?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants It was made after Registration… It was received on 5/16 at 12:08am

Anonymous
      Inactive

My thoughts:

2s: Us the Participants.
      10s: Noah, Sarah, Stacey and potential underlings like Macy and Kristen.
      Kings: Michelle/Horace
      Ace: Anoch.

And where does Otis belong in this? It’s easy. He’s the dealer.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@thebuz What on earth makes you think Michelle is a King?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@meghanmayhem She is def not anymore I’d say. But she definitely thought she was King there towards the end of Tension. Now she’s obviously been knocked down a peg or two.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@thebuz Yes, she definitely thought herself more powerful than she was and was slapped in the face with the harsh reality.
      Someone who is ACTUALLY a King card would never make that mistake and get cocky.
      That’s the difference between a supervisor and a CEO.

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz just to be cute: if we’re playing Blackjack, the 10s and King win easily when paired with an Ace. Put all of them together tho…that’s a 23 at best. Dealer breaks.

Sage
      Participant

Could the “King” be someone obvious in this family we haven’t met yet, like Noah’s MOM?? Just also thinking of the division of the sexes theme and the preponderance of female imagery in the Facebook paintings?

Jackie
      Participant
       Lukas L
      Participant

I know quite a few of you have said that its too well known for Horus to be the Ace but this is how I interpreted this video.
      Otis took on a job as Noah’s driver. That links him to Noah. Noah is less than happy with Horus. We know though at least Tension, Noah has the ability and understanding of mind control ala Sabrina. And thanks to @mike we know that this is most likely the same location as the Noah Sarah video.

That said, here is my take. Noah is using mind control on Otis to send a message. Otis is just repeating what he has been told. The 2’s and 10’s are just the average people in the world always trying to stay “On top” think the protests “we are the 99%” vs the “1%” the 99% percent have power in numbers but the 1% owns more of the worlds wealth than all of the 99% combined. “They are always fighting to get ahead but they are still on the bottom.” Noah is saying there are another class of people who rule the world. The Kings “ALA Noah” who you should help if called upon. They are the ones who control the 2’s and 10’s by any means necessary, be it mind control, manipulation, ect. But the A’s… Whats the only thing higher than a king… A GOD… Which is quite fitting for a person named Horus… Otis gets angry when he mentions the Ace because he is a puppet for Noah and Noah hates his dad. He may be saying, you may be a god but you may not even get the chance to help this king’s rule.

I do wonder now. Could each of these chapters be referencing a different god? What I mean is Tension referenced Anoch, Lust could be referencing the Egyptian god Horus. Could each chapter be for a different god? Is there 4 gods aka 4 Aces?

Lukas L
      Participant

Also thinking further into this, which I shouldn’t but I have problems helping it. I always wondered why they were after so much “Data” on us. I mean, yeah they can blackmail us to do things with it. but @bcbishop already proved we can counter this blackmail. With this whole “God” thing for the chapters I spoke about earlier. Could it be possible that “The Tension Experience” was a failure not because it didn’t make enough money. What if the purpose of “Tension” was exactly what the immersion was to be. The story line brought to life. What if “Tension” failed because… WE NEVER BROUGHT BACK ANOCH…. It was a Failed Attempt.

Lia
      Participant

@lukasrl I’ve been struggling with the “WHY!?” of all of this for a while as well. So what if they know about my deepest darkest secrets, right? What does some billionaire Russian guy expect to get out of me anyway? I don’t have anything they want. Right?

What if what we’re giving them (our desires, our sins, our pain) is the currency? Tension failed. They’ve retooled the machine and they’re trying again. More info. More pain. More souls. Another chance to wake up a dormant monster.

Lukas L
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants What if they are looking for something specific but they are not sure exactly what it is yet. I mean you are right, all the money in the world and even if they take what money we have, its just a small drop in the bucket. Its not money I think they are after. Anoch was failed to be summoned. So think of it like this. Like a disease. Dr.’s know how the disease works, but it is through trial and error that a cure is found. IE They know what they need to do to get it to work, but they have a missing ingredient. A specific variable that they are not aware of. So they collect as much data as possible until they figure out the missing variable. Then find the person that has all the “Data” qualities they need.

Kevin
      Participant

What if they are looking for something specific but they are not sure exactly what it is yet.

I think they know exactly what they’re looking for, and I think we know what it is too. They made a bunch of people give it over to them at registration.

I pledge my desire for their sacrifice and freedom.

People desired The System and the power it might bring. People desired iConfidant and the companionship it might offer. I think almost everyone here bit on at least one of those two things.

We know they still need us and want us to serve whoever it is that’s on top. So maybe they have a continued need for that desire (I think there was quite a bit of talk in the earlier Lust days about belief being important to keep things going) or they haven’t had a chance to perform their sacrifice yet.

Whatever form that sacrifice takes, from the email the other day, it looks like it’s so He can be unshackled and they can roam free. And who knows what that means…

Megan
      Participant

Alright. Dumb question here.
      Who is “THEY” in the “I pledge my desire for THEIR sacrifice and freedom?”

Kevin
      Participant

@coryphella I’ve been operating under the assumption that it’s Horace and whatever group he runs or works for. Noah mentioned that his father owned the warehouse, so that’s been my best guess.

Could be totally wrong of course!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Kevin.
       Megan
      Participant

@kevin – so THEIR sacrifice – like, Horace/his group literally have to be sacrificed in order to get freedom (like maybe a phoenix)?

Kevin
      Participant

@coryphella I have what I realize is probably a strange reading of that quote. I think it’s saying that people have offered up their desire so ‘they’ can sacrifice it to achieve their freedom.

I do like the idea that we have to desire their sacrifice so they can be reborn, now that you mention it though.

Megan
      Participant

It’s just always struck me as an oddly structured sentence and I haven’t been able to figure out exactly what it was trying to say.

Viewing 74 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar