Otis Craigslist Ad

This topic has 19 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Shaun.

• Author
       Jackie
      Participant

“Posted about 20 hours ago
      print
      Driver wanted – $$$ for one time transport (Pasadena)

compensation: TBD
      Discreet driver wanted with open schedule. Must be ready to begin at a moments notice. I am willing to pay top $$$ for the right applicant.

Please send small bio and info to be considered.”

So Otis posted today, along with an Ad to this Job posting…With Otis interested. If He is In game, this has Sinclair suspicions all over it. A one time transport? What could it mean? Does it mean nothing? Could it be Noah? Could it be Marcos?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.
       Maxwell R
      Participant

I take it no one else wants to see Otis become a getaway driver?!

This is something I would pay to see, no joke.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve had lengthy convos with Otis about Steve McQueen so at least we know he has good inspiration.

Sean

I suppose my question is…

Is anyone else going to apply?

Maxwell R
      Participant

@thegilded Done and Done! fuck it, I need a job.

Jackie
      Participant

I applied, though out of the way, I drive professionally for a living. Tested the waters at least. Someone like @moustachemax will probably be a better candidate, but like they say, we miss 100% of the shots we don’t take!

Jackie
      Participant

Or…So this has been posted for 20 hours, under the radar. Imagine the late night average CL peruser, who has No idea what is going on and is: “Oh sweet, a simple gig. Apply.”

Mike
      Participant

Wow…this is really surprising. Otis, who we all love and are sympathetic to, due to his recent job loss posts a job that he’s going to apply for…and other people are trying to get the job over him? That’s kind of messed up. If Otis can’t feed Mr. Hamms, it’s on you guys!

Jackie
      Participant

*hand on some sort of religious text that inspires honesty* I swear, if picked and compensated, I will donate all received funds and monies, to Otis. Being paid in experience and friendship is enough.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I can’t be ready to go at any given moment, so I’m out. I’m fairly certain Otis will get this, but I kinda hope one of us does to protect him from whatever potentially nefarious plot this could be.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@mike said:

Wow…this is really surprising. Otis, who we all love and are sympathetic to, due to his recent job loss posts a job that he’s going to apply for…and other people are trying to get the job over him? That’s kind of messed up. If Otis can’t feed Mr. Hamms, it’s on you guys!

That was my thought. I have a free schedule but I can’t in good conscience compete with Otis.

Sean

That’s a hell of an idea, @mike. It’s been often theorized that someone’s going to screw over Otis.

What if it’s us, by sniping all of his jobs that he’s so excited about?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Well said @mike. We shouldn’t be trying to steal a job from a wonderful, if financially desperate, man – even if we think it’s dangerous. We should try to help him find a way to not need that job in the first place.

I’m worried about Otis. 🙁

Maxwell R
      Participant

@mike I think I will be able to deal with the guilt for now. Otis is better suited for something bigger and better. R.I.P. Mr. Hamms, I’m sorry I’m trying to take food out of your mouth.

Jackie
      Participant

as much as I like Altruism, and I really do, 1) this could be the link that proves definitively he’s in game. Though I already, believe he is. If he is then it’s a lead further down the rabbit hole and there’s no offense in that.

If not, he’s out of game and is competing with the job market and like earlier, it’s been up for 20 hours, who knows what volume of applicants, such a job could invite. And if this nice old man was new to Facebook, certainly a one time courtier gig off Craigslist, is like many others, high on the index of suspicion.

And if he is out of game, and we are just following a man who’s navigating the up-hill battle of finding employment in his silver years, what the actual (adorable) fuck?

Maxwell R
      Participant

@theladyj I had to do one for you.

Adorable

Jackie
      Participant

@moustachemax
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT. IS. AMAZING.
      !!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

@moustachemax
      x2,
      It is now my phone lock screen.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I feel as though I understand both sides to this, however, my view on it is that clearly a majority of us think this job is not safe for him… I would gladly be the person to take this job, to ensure Otis’s safety and turn around and give him the money. In no way is that selfish, in fact, I would be doing it with his best interest. None of us NEED this job (at least I don’t think?). We know he needs work but are we willing to allow him to walk into a potentially dangerous situation just because he needs money?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Can we start a GoFundMe so that Otis doesn’t have to take skeezy Craigslist getaway driver jobs?

Shaun
      Participant

Some of you don’t want to take what’s yours from Otis? Not „The System“ material!

Viewing 19 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar