Otis at Idle Hour

This topic has 58 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Blondie.

• Author
       Chelsea
      Participant

Otis made a brief appearance at Idle Hour. Maybe worth taking with a grain of salt and a lot of speculation, but he followed me to the bar and told me Janice has two kids: a son and a daughter. Maybe nothing, maybe something. He also said he has to be up early tomorrow because he has a driving job.

Maxwell R
      Participant

Did you ask him if he had been working with Noah since the break in?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

An interesting note: Otis was constantly staring at his watch. Acted like he needed to be gone in a hurry. I asked him about his employer but he wouldn’t budge. Said he was made to sign a non disclosure agreement by his boss.

Anyone having horrific thoughts about who the son and daughter of Noah’s date could be?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Otis mentioned that the job tomorrow was “possibly the same guy as before. Not sure. Could be him, could be his friends” but he said the guy who hired him before was “Quite a wild guy. Very intense. Dark about everything. Very secretive. It was something.” When asked if he enjoyed the previous job he said “it was an adventure!” With a smile.

Chelsea
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I also thought it was strange that he seemed to not remember you.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@chelsea Remember me from what? Whatever do you mean? This is the first time I’ve met him 😉

Kortney
      Participant

Copy/paste of what I put in sightings cause I’m dumb.

So if you aren’t aware; Otis showed up for like 10 minutes tonight at Idle hour. Mentioned that his date went well and they went to “The fish grill” in West Hollywood but the one on pico is better. He had Tuna (?) and pasta and Janice had salmon and pasta. Said he is getting paid well, and he doesn’t know if his boss is American. He did get a drink, left before it was finished.
      Personally didn’t hear some of the conversations but I’m sure it’ll get posted.

He took pictures with us; was very friendly and kind. The cutest old man, oh lord.

Jackie
      Participant

Oh that’s wild and fun!

Kortney
      Participant

We should go to the restaurant as a group sometime!

Candace
      Participant

The most handsome, charming man walks into a bar and everyone immediately gushes over him. That’s what happened tonight. Otis??? everyone had a smile meeting him and listening to him talk!
      otis

Candace
      Participant

Ps.he is so much taller than I expected! lol

Candace
      Participant

Also
      Both Daddies in one place ?

Andrew K
      Participant

Here’s what I recall in bullet points:

-He was dressed very nice (differently than his photo, I will note. He was wearing a different shirt I believe.)

-He told us his date went really well and that he was really nervous.

-They went to somewhere called The Fish Grill and told us about two different locations.

-He continually looked at his watch and said he couldn’t stay long because he had to “be up early.”

-He told us he met Janice at his physcial therapist and that he connected with her through Facebook

-I asked him why he needed to be up early and he said that he had a DRIVING JOB in the morning.

-We asked him who for, and he said he couldn’t really talks about it. That the person made his sign an NDA, but that he was brash and sometimes yelled at him. To which he remarked “I’m old, I don’t need that!”

-I asked him if it paid well and he said “Yes, really well.”

-Someone (I think @thegilded) asked him if the person who hired him was foreign, and he he essentially said “no, he didn’t have a discernible accent.”

And with that, he was off. It was amazing seeing him and he was so happy and charming and charismatic!

That being said, I’m quite certain something bad will happen to him.

I believe Noah’s Dad will find out about him and do something to him…kill hi, harm him, not sure? Just a guess though.

Cristen
      Participant

My highlight was when Otis asked me my name. “I’m Cristen! Hi!” “Whitney! Great to meet you!”

Candace
      Participant

As @kortneydarling said he did have a drink but it was non-alcoholic. Otis said he doesn’t drink. (Aw we have something in common ?). And to piggy back off @anakindrew yes him and Janice met through a sports therapist I think was what he called it? He has a knee problem and she has a hip problem (I’m sure this has all been mentioned before on the forums but I’m reiterating because he mentioned it to us again).

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Candace.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

The Otising

Max Z
      Participant

Aw @pandace88 those picture are gorgeous!

So wish I could’ve been there tonight with all you guys, it looks like it was a total blast. Sadly my mom lives up north and I decided to visit her for Mother’s Day so I was out of town. Hope to meet Sean and all you other faces I don’t recognize yet soon, and to all the faces I’m already acquainted with I hope to see you AGAIN soon!

Sage
      Participant

Wow, Otis is looking more and more attractive by the day…and that smile, swoon.

@chelsea
      , interesting about Janice and her kids. Has anyone ever asked OTIS if he has kids??

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Okay, I’m just gonna come right out and say it: I think Otis is dating Mama Sinclair.

Which would make Noah and Sarah….

…..

…..

…..

Cara
      Participant

@kasch Whooaa… just catching up on the events of last night. Do you really think that’s a possibility? Cause if so, yuck.

And also, everyone looks great in those photos! Will definitely have to come join you guys next time.

Masomoment
      Participant

This sounds like an absolute blast, i would of loved to meet him. Kind of regretting not wanting to do the drive now lol

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@kasch Was wondering the same thing. But does that mean Noah and Sarah are “…”, as you said – or does that mean she’s Noah and Nicole’s mom?

Jeremy
      Participant

I’m glad to see Otis is in game and we didn’t totally freak out some random guy.

Chelsea
      Participant

Ok current theory! What if Noah and Stacey are siblings. Janice is Mama Sinclair. IC was funded through “family money”, meaning Papa Sinclair? And that’s the connection between IC and the Sinclairs?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@bcbishop This is all speculation and my brain automatically goes to the most fucked up places.

I’m trying to recall. Is Nicole Noah’s sister? If so, that is the most likely explanation.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Mike
      Participant

What if Noah and Stacey are siblings. Janice is Mama Sinclair. IC was funded through “family money”, meaning Papa Sinclair? And that’s the connection between IC and the Sinclairs?

This makes a ton of sense. It would explain why Stacey looks so scared at work. Maybe Noah’s…being off the leash….is bringing in the higher powers to scrutinize things a little more closely

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@kasch re: Noah and Nicole, we don’t know for sure. But Nicole mentioned that her father was an investor and she was there at 5.1 registration in his place. Later that night on @meghanmayhem’s Periscope we learned that Noah’s dad was also an investor, and we clearly didn’t meet him that day. Occam has a razor that would point to them being one and the same…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I dig @chelsea’s theory a lot. Maybe “Erickson” isn’t her real last name or the name of someone she was married to? (She seems to have a history with several men).

Although the Nicole theory is good too. Her unhinged lusty nature would not seem out of place in the Sinclair family.

Lia
      Participant

So sad we didn’t make it last night!

1. Those pictures are amazing! Especially the one of Dads with @meghanmayhem in the background.

2. Otis is a giant. This has shaken me to my core.

3. The only argument I have against Noah and Nicole being related is her comment to @wanda102 (and maybe others?) about not being sure if she wanted to “fuck him or mother him.” That’s a really odd thing to say about a family member.

4. WHAT JOB IS OTIS DOING RIGHT NOW? I’m hoping for a messed up Mother’s Day present for Sarah. Just for funsies.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It was fun to briefly meet Otis.

His date def has a connection to everything I think but don’t think I’ll jump on the Noah/Nicole are incenstuous siblings just yet.

Noah/Stacey though… now that’s interesting.

Jackie
      Participant

With Noah and Nicole, they could even be adopted siblings, Cousins taken under the wing, or there’s a huge slue of tie-togethers. But I like this theory, they seem very similar.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kasch Didn’t Noah disclose that he wasn’t fond of his mother? Has Nicole or Sarah mentioned anything about family besides Nicole talking about her father? I do really like this theory that Papa Sinclair is also Nicole’s father, it would make sense and link IC and Sinclair like @chelsea mentioned. I will also dance around the theory @theladyj suggested that perhaps they are adopted. Maybe they are a Cruel Intentions kind of brother-sister lol Fucked up scenarios seem to fit this family well so it would not surprise me.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Also to add, Otis was a delight and he seemed so happy about his date and his job that pays so well. I did find it rather odd that he was wearing different clothes, and it peaked my interest that he is unsure of the work the guy who hired him is doing, especially after signing an NDA

Sean

I erroneously told Chelsea to post this in the wrong forum, so it should be corrected now

Tim Redman
      Participant

Has anybody tried to actives persuade Otis to stop these driving gigs? This is only going to end badly. Am I wrong? As his friend should we all be try to help him find better work before it’s too late?

Candace
      Participant

OK about the Noah and Stacey may have the same mom thing…Stacey mentioned having an empty relationship with her mom. So maybe! But as for the mom being Janice.. I dont think so..she seems way too nice..

Noah and Nicole being related works personality wise minus the whole I totally want to fuck my brother thing..but yes Cruel Intentions. So I mean sure why not.

And @lilmsfancpants that’s not Meghan in the daddyphoto, that’s Mary! @thebuz’s gf.

Lia
      Participant

@pandace88 Brain fart. I meant the pic of Otis.

Candace
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants oh that one! Yessss @meghanmayhem’s face is so sinister in that one with dear sweet Otis ? lol

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

But as for the mom being Janice.. I dont think so..she seems way too nice..

@pandace88
      I see where you are coming from, however, it could all be an act. She could be manipulating Otis, which would be a shared trait if Noah and Nicole are really her children, to get him to do things or use him as a pawn. If that is true, maybe we haven’t seen what her true intention with him is yet :(. I hope I’m wrong… Has anyone actually met Janice yet?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@timsmyname I know when he initially posted he applied for the job, people showed concern by commenting on his post, as well as when he posted that he got the job

Candace
      Participant

@shankfx22 ugh ? I just don’t want to think about Otis getting his heart broken!! He was so happy talking about his date..if Janice is just playing him…??

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@pandace88 I know baby boo me too. Either something terrible will happen to him, or he will be the hero we wish him to be 🙂

Megan
      Participant

@shankfx22 – not the hero we deserve?

Tim Redman
      Participant

We will all have blood on our hands if we remain passive and fail to watch out for Otis.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@coryphella I’m definitely not ruling that out. A hero we wish for AND deserve

Megan
      Participant

Isn’t it a rule that we don’t get both?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@coryphella I personally don’t think we will be getting the hero we wish for and deserve, however I’m just playing devil’s advocate and being optimistic… I’m very well preparing myself for something awful to happen

David R.
      Participant

Definitely feels like the Otis shit is going to hit the Sinclair fan. 🙁

The man is just too likeable.

Maranda
      Participant

Glad you guys had a good time with Otis! Having never met him I haven’t friended him on fb yet, but he seems like an awesome guy. Since we’re worried about his safety, with him getting tangled up with the Sinclairs and all, is there a way he can let us know if he’s in trouble? Like an emergency contact or something?

Kortney
      Participant

Wanted to note that if this is indeed the Fish Grill Otis said he went to (which I suspect it is, considering it has what he said he ordered) it’s in fact NOT open on Saturdays…

Lenize
      Participant

Have been so busy lately just trying to keep on track with the forums at least even if I don’t have much time to post, I’ve not been keeping up with Otis! Glad to hear his date went well, and definitely worried about this job of his… maybe I should check how he is doing today!

You all look so awesome together in the photo’s, and Otis just seems so sweet. I am dreading what might be coming for him :-O

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Did we ever hear any follow up info from Otis about his driving gig for Mothers Day?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@nothenrygale As far as I am aware, no we have not heard anything on that Mother’s Day driving gig Otis supposedly had. Quite strange, I’d say.

Cristen
      Participant

@nothenrygale I’m a little worried about the guy, honestly. I was hoping he’d check in with us about how it went.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Being devil’s advocate here…

I’m starting to absorb the details that @kortneydarling gathered after doing some research on the Fish Grill, where Otis said he took his date. She discovered and relayed earlier that they serve exactly what him and Janice ate, however, they are NOT open on Saturdays… So why would Otis lie to us? He mentioned being told to sign an NDA by the guy who hires him to drive, but was willing to entertain us with a rather detailed story of his date. He was wearing different clothes when he met us, but made it seem that he came from the date… why would he have changed?

It pains me to say this, but I’m starting to question if Otis is the innocent, charming old man that he has been painted as, or if he is more involved in not-so-innocent doings than we would like to believe. Is the adorable, old man with cute fur babies who has won most of our hearts really so innocent and feeble, or is he someone that we should be more suspicious of instead of worrying about him?

Andrew K
      Participant

Either that @shankfx22 or before he came to met us, something activated in him (part of the potential brainwashing?) that made him lie to us.

Or, there might be something in the NDA he signed about how much of his personal life he’s allowed to divulge to us?

Or maybe he didn’t go on a date at all? Maybe he had a job for his employer and had to come up with a story to tell us to mask his activities? Maybe that’s why he was in different clothing when he met us and told us about a restaurant that clearly isn’t open on Saturdays.

I don’t not trust him, but he may have been hiding the real truth for ours and his safety?

111error
      Participant

I have never believed in this innocent Otis, doddering-old-man routine. He’s no Hufflepuff.

Maranda
      Participant

@111error Ravenclaw here, but I can’t let this slide. Hufflepuffs are neither innocent nor are they doddering – they can be pretty darn fierce when it comes to loyalty to friends and doing the right thing!

Blondie
      Participant

I’m with @izryn here. I’m Hufflepuff and we all know this badger has claws…

Viewing 58 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar