OOA/BoS/The System/Iconfidant vs OSDM Recruiting

Tagged: ,

This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.

• Author
       Mike
      Participant

I had a random thought today. Out of all of the groups we’ve met, OSDM is the only one who hasn’t been actively (that we know about) recruiting new members.

Now, one reason could be, they don’t need to because they’re the puppet masters controlling all of the other groups and if they’re after our data, they can easily get it from them.

But, like any group in control, they need to bring freshness in. Being in an organization like that, I wouldn’t think that lives are safe. So how do positions get filled when something happens to a member or a member goes rogue and is willing to squeal?

How does one become an OSDM member? Do you have to be born into it? Do you just have to ask to join? Do you have to know someone and be elected in? Do they have Bohemian Grove type parties?

What if, they’re recruiting us now? We’re all pledges and they’re watching what we say, who we are friends with, how we act/react to certain situations. It’s possible they haven’t made a move yet since they don’t trust any of us, especially after the reveal at The End and how shocked/pissed most of us were and are afraid of another Buz/BoS type situation where someone gains entry for reasons other than helping them.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I like this idea.
      I wonder if they’re Mason-types that only let white males in. #askingforafriend

111error
      Participant

In a lot of those types of cu… organizations, you do have to be selected to join, but the selections are made from certain families and bloodlines. The young guys we saw preparing to burn down the OOA warehouse could be the sons and relatives of long standing OSDM agents.

Chris
      Participant

I’ve definitely gotten the impression being born into it is ONE way, yes, between Nicole’s comments on 5/1 and the revelation of Noah’s father, the OSDM seems to honor the continuity of blood (maybe that’s what Sarah was referring to?) but you’re right, that can’t be the only way. I would definitely agree they need to bring freshness in, because who from the OSDM have we met who wasn’t either out of their depth/inept or openly insubordinate/mutinous? It seems like the hallmark of being a successful member of the OSDM is to be totally invisible, because once we get to know one of them things seem to end up going wrong. What are the characteristics of a model OSDM member that they might look for in a prospective candidate? A true believer of Anoch? Someone with naked ambition? A heartless sadist? A duplicitous opportunist? A master liar/manipulator? A calculating observer? A mindless follower? Someone born without a conscience, or at least someone whose conscience is for sale? I’m not sure how they could respect any of us as candidates since most of us allowed ourselves to be tricked/victimized by them. But then perhaps that degree of suffering makes us ideal, burning us like a brand and teaching us that most important lesson. This idea could put a very interesting spin on the idea of data collection. Sure they’re using that data for a whole host of reasons, but it’s intriguing to envision a stack of files somewhere marked “potential recruit.” They know us too well. Many of us on here probably don’t feel quite as personally wounded as others after what they did to Sabrina. Those of us with less of an emotional connection to what came before, less primed to distrust the group. I think many of us would be open to whatever would get us closer to the truth. Try it, Michelle, see what happens.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@111error or they were just random people and told they’ll one day get to wear goofy masks and that was enough.

@mike
      “How does one become an OSDM member?”

First you fill out an application for what appears to be a health club.
      Then you get interviewed at a tapas bar in Sevilla.
      They put you through a rigorous training program and….

You know, I think I’ve said too much.

Mike
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub

being a successful member of the OSDM is to be totally invisible, because once we get to know one of them things seem to end up going wrong.

This is a random pull, but have you seen Revenge of the Nerds 2? When they’re all smoking and getting all philosophical on the island.. Ogre says “What if C-A-T really spelled dog?” and minds were blown. I just had a thought like this based on what I quoted of yours. What if, these aren’t actually OSDM members? What if they’re just playing the part or claiming it, but their bosses are just humoring them and stringing them along to do their dirty work so they can remain in the shadows?

Because I think you’re 100% right…to be successful in a secret society, you have to be…you know….secret.

Mike
      Participant

@larry

First you fill out an application for what appears to be a health club.

Looks like none of us are joining OSDM anytime soon then.

Can you imagine those meet ups? Instead of hanging at places that have donut burgers and fried pickles, we go to some bad vegan place that only serves vegetables we’ve never heard of and then a 10 mile hike or something.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@mike That obviously explains why some of uspeople are better candidates than others, and that they are clearing barking up the wrong tree with you guys us.

Megan
      Participant

…only serves vegetables we’ve never heard of and then a 10 mile hike or something.

I don’t know that doesn’t sound too bad…

Chris
      Participant

@mike you mean NERDS IN PARADISE? Haha, yes, I know it well. That’s an apt comparison, and a scary one. Fake news is not only a welcome distraction for those in power, but usually entertaining for those who fall for it. It reinforces opinions we already have and makes us feel smart. I think this issue was brought up back when Jackie first got that call from Marcos– what would a secret organization like the OSDM do once their existence had been made public? If they can’t wipe up the spill and put the cork back in the bottle, maybe they go the opposite route and spill something of their own design that completely obscures the original mess. What’s true about the OSDM– stocks and election tampering, etc– gets obscured by fake family squabbles, messed up lunch orders, and men with sticks, and we’re all completely eating it up. We think we have a leg up on them because Sarah and the others at times appear almost comically transparent, but it’s easy by design to stop us from looking beyond. All the while those truly in power are allowed to go about their nefarious purposes unchallenged and unencumbered. So if this is the case, are Noah and his ilk witting or unwitting?

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar