ON GAME-JACKING

This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I’m new to ARG, but not new to corporate sabotage. I investigate and put out these fires on a daily basis.
      So to the perpetrators that may be lurking, consider the following:

1) You WILL get caught.
      I guarantee that if you piss off enough people, your identity will be revealed. The Collective has proven to be able to solve puzzles very efficiently. You may think you’ve covered your tracks but you haven’t. You left two massive clues to your identity, and one you haven’t even thought of that is easy to retrieve. YOU WILL GET CAUGHT.

2) You will be ostracized.
      If what you want is attention, find another way to get it, because once you are caught, you are done.

3) You are undermining your own game and will kill the entire ARG movement
      ARG is based on trust. A breach of trust like this spreads like a virus. The more this happens, the less trust will be placed in all ARG’s…including yours.

Jackie
      Participant

Also, it’s just a dumb idea. There’s no follow through. Your creation won’t be so ‘drop dead amazing’ it’ll be come cannon. You can’t make the puzzle relevant. The end result of the puzzle won’t matter or will be obscure, (ie: Suggesting Getting in a Lyft?) and it will fizzle into madness. It is simply a pointless endeavor with zero positives. It ruins the fun. And isn’t FUN the point?

Instead, Make themed parties! Support your fandom but don’t be so convoluted in your thinking you try to become the fandom.

thehazelverse
      Participant

By the way, YOUR PUZZLE SUCKED.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Lololol @hazelverse that’s the spirit. Ole doubting Thomas didn’t dive deep enough into the rabbit hole to fool us. “You can fool some people some of the time, but you’re only fooling yourself to believe that you fool everyone all of the time.”

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar