On a path with Sarah or Stacey? Speculation is it one or the other; not both

This topic has 25 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Chloe.

• Author
       Brian E
      Participant

Been lacking a bit in my LUST interactions due a demanding job and having a busy social schedule lately. I noticed a bit of a pattern and curious if others have seen the same thing happen to them.

I think you are either interacting with Stacey with Iconfidant or Sarah Sinclair and not both. This is speculation, but it seems like my interactions with Sarah disappeared once I join the phone test for Iconfidant.

I came up with a strategy to get noticed and made video messages that I sent directly to Sarah. Had a few interactions with Sarah via email about a week ago, nothing major and no information revealed, except for she actually explained herself to me:

Me: I don’t believe you’d make such and incorrect statement, you’ve proven your self an intelligent women, that wouldn’t say such nonsense . What’s going on with this? I don’t believe this women Macy Jones works for you.

Sarah: Looking sharp Brian. This was my release. 110% is not technically accurate but sometimes you must whip up your audience to get them on your side. You will see such things shortly and we hope that you enjoy them.

Then soon after I got my Iconfidant phone call consultation.

Then sent an detailed message, stating in the ways I may be able to help, as well as assist, and got this response from Sarah.

Sarah: Brian, hold and hold fast.

I haven’t heard from her since, my thinking is by choosing Iconfidant I chose “a path” and now Sarah / Sinclair industries are no longer interested in communicating with me.

I’m curious did this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Maybe, maybe not. Although I never got an outright yes or no answer (or further correspondence) from my interactions from Sarah, I received the standard “we’re full, check Facebook tho” boilerplate from Stacey. Maybe I just live in the grey area, somewhere between Shadow and Persona…

Sean

Has anyone been involved with both? I was ignored by the Sinclairs but I got to have a lovely conversation with the representative from iConfidant

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I initially got a winners email, later I had a call from iConfidant, and have since received a positive interaction with Sarah.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s too soon to say for me. My interaction with both has been rather minimal. Of the two, I got a more involved response from Stacey.

Sage
      Participant

I’ve gotten more interaction from Macy and Otis, but not much from the Sinclairs or Stacey??

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Come to think of it, all my interactions with Sarah during the press releases, iConfidant emails with Stacey and phone call with Kristen, and the job recruitment exchanges have been positive or at least encouraging. The only negative I can see is my shadow self popping up to mock me for emailing Noah, who never responded to me.

Hmm.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I haven’t felt funneled into one thing or another by a higher power. I gravitate towards the things that hit most naturally for me. If I feel a connection or pull towards, I go in that direction. If I feel an interaction is hitting a dead end, I back away.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

So far I’ve had minimal interaction with anyone IG, but a lot of fun OOG interactions.

I had a small exchange with Otis, nothing from Macy, a standard reply from Stacey and I’ve had a one sided taunting match with Sarah ever since the whole Noah/Macy debacle. If I ever do meet Sarah…I don’t think she’ll be very welcoming…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I used to get emails from Sarah until I did my little logo animation project. Since then it’s been only the press releases.

I’ve been in touch with Stacey though, and got a call from Kristen with the weird sound and questions. Something tells me I burned that bridge to The System (BURN IT DOWN!!!) and now am getting in with iConfidant. Whether this is a trap (it’s highly likely) we’ll see.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Until I’m forced to pick a side I’ll remain where I’m at. Got a good thing going with most everyone.

That being said…

#TeamNoah

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I appear to be on a path with both. iConfidant supposedly have people monitoring (i.e. stalking) my every move. Sarah called me up yesterday and that’s the first time someone from the Sinclair camp has interacted with me. So I will gladly cooperate with both. I don’t see them as being in opposition.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I follow a similar path to @electrichippo. I don’t see it as taking sides, but rather listening with an open mind to all people who interact with me. I’m happy to offer my skills to them and be vulnerable.

To be specific, I’ve had a call from Sarah and a call from Kristen now and enjoyed both calls very much.

Jackie
      Participant

I Have had mostly solely interactions with Sinclairs that have been quite pleasant or at least not-negative. As for Iconfidant, I got the generalized, “thanks for your interest, watch our facebook for more information.” email.

Blondie
      Participant

Definitely feeling more drawn towards Stacey. My interactions with both iConfidant and The System have been short, but there is more of an emotional connection with Stacey at this point… I mean, she didn’t make fun of my nickname for a start.

Lukas L
      Participant

Sarah has been nothing but polite and cordial to me. I am not sure if I have spoken to Noah yet but Sarah is cool in my book. Stacy was fun to talk to, but I think the fact that I was more interested in the method than the “Purrfect My Buddy” didnt leave for much room for further communication. All and all I have had real positive responses from everyone. They have all been so nice.

Lia
      Participant

@thebuz I think I might be the mascot of that team.

Megan
      Participant

The Sinclairs smacked me down IMMEDIATELY – and then proceeded to never send me a single email after that. Not a press release, not a response to a follow-up, nothing. Also I appreciated the personalized smackdown quite a bit.

Stacey called me personally, out of the blue, before anyone knew about iConfidant. So, I feel as if, if there is a path, and it’s one of those two, then clearly it was “chosen” for me, at least for now. But I think it’s likely too early to know that it’s JUST one or the other.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Megan.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

The thing with me and Sarah though is I used to respect her. She commanded the room for the focus group and I could tell she was the successful one between Noah and herself. I even said that to her in passing on my way out, that she was the successful one, not Noah.

Then the misinformation campaign began. Lie after lie after lie. I don’t take too kindly to “alternative facts” and she lost all respect I had gained for her.

Hence my new allegiance for team #BurnItDown

Neil
      Participant

No path as of yet… I guess we will see what happens in the near future.

Russell
      Participant

Nothing definitive from either side for me. My interaction with each side has been professional and business-like, with the occasional personal observation thrown in from the person answering the emails. I will gravitate towards what interests me, but communication from both sides has been upfront and open. (Or, at least appears that way… my personal opinion may differ on whether or not there is an agenda present. Haha!)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve had minimal interactions with Sarah initially. Very little outside of one incredibly brief call my second day on the forums. I’ve contacted Stacey, no response. I contacted otis to welcome him online and talk about music, nothing. It seems minimum outside of me calling them out my second day here. Like it or not though, I’m here for the long haul.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@tyson To be fair, you did threaten to forcefully make Noah be a cuckold. That could explain the lack of interaction.

Brian E
      Participant

Thank you everyone for the responses, I logged in an saw 17 messages! I agree with @bryan that there’s no reason to take any side at this point, as it’s still up in the air what “side” even means and how that will play out. I can understand a few of you who had face to face interactions or, phone calls may take a side, but since those things haven’t happened to me I don’t think taking a side is a good thing at this time.

What’s very cool to see is that we all have had very different & unique interactions.

Never Silent

Megan
      Participant

I honestly don’t understand “sides” at this point. Why does anyone think there are sides that need taking? I get it last year – we were told that a war was coming. We were shown the sides. Were were told to pick them. And maybe it will come to that. Or maybe y’all are wicked jumping the gun (Texas and New Hampshire in one sentence). It’s a story/narrative to be experienced – we don’t have enough information yet to pick sides, or form alliances, or even know that we need to.

I just want emotional investment.

Chloe
      Participant

I got the losers email from Sarah and that’s all the interaction I’ve had with her so far. I got a more personalized email from Stacey, she told me I would be able to share everything with someone who cares soon. So I’m thinking I’m going to be getting more interactions with her or Stacey at some point, whenever iConfidant releases from beta.

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar