OC Meeting – One of you is holding back

This topic has 35 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Kurt Lohse.

• Author
       Sean

There is a piece missing.

Unusual narrative, Facebook echoing “Never silent”, unusual conversation flow.

They’re waiting for one of you to come forward with the missing key, the missing piece.

Even if it seems unimportant, you were given it and we need it now.

Never silent, friends.

Anonymous
      Inactive

All eyes here please.

Don’t hold back.

Max Z
      Participant

This is killing me. Is there any way you can expand on what you mean by “unusual narrative” and “unusual conversation flow” though? What’s the unusual part? I ask so I know what to keep an eye out for in the future

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

What straight answers? Was I asked a question? If I missed it, ask again. I’ve been fully transparent.
      No holding back here.

Jackie
      Participant

But what? What are we missing? We took pictures of everything, envelope and T.G Note (Which I have now currently in my possession thX @lilmsfancpants :3) We recorded everything. We got narratives on Tay and Tom, and multitudes of observation.

I feel as if @electrichippo did her very due diligence in recording and everyone collaborated fairly!

Chris
      Participant

I think this is all we’re getting, guys. Whatever Tom posted, it isn’t relevant any more. Let’s put our heads together. From when Sarah arrived on the patio to when she left, was ANYONE ever alone apart from @prufrock5150 and @taysavestheday? Did anybody leave the table? Was anybody given anything physical like @lilmsfancpants’s envelope? @theladyj is there anything about the envelope we missed?

Sean

They’re watching, waiting for something. The Facebook post “Never silent” was directed at someone. They’re trimming conversation branches that are drifting out of focus. They’re keeping us focused on something because they’re waiting on something.

I don’t know the details, I’m not informed that much. But I do know that something is missing. I don’t know if it was actually about something that was even at the meetup or if it was caught on a periscope or if it were entirely something else

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I covered everything I had in my recap. And I looked over the envelop with @lilmsfancpants and @theladyj–there was nothing else on it or outside it. There was a red seal–but I didn’t look close enough to see what the seal was of. Was it anything of note?

I also just looked over the joke cards and see nothing of interest. They are high quality paper–not a typical index card. The writing is imprinted on the back–but it’s the same writing as the front. I can’t find any clues or puzzles in it either. Seems like it’s just a joke for a girl trying to break the ice in front of a bunch of new faces.

Jackie
      Participant

Shininigans afoot!

@macbethinabathtub

Looking at it now, it’s still unremarkable. One piece of paper, no trick when held under a light. It has a staple in it, with two scraps that were torn off earlier before the meeting. The black Envelope has Sarah written on it, in white or silver, @taysavestheday and I compared writing to the writing on the cards, which appeared very similar. The wax that held the envelope together is red, with no declarable symbol in it. The Envelope is black, with no trick to it. No secret writing, those two other scraps of papers are missing still.

Maybe it has to do with the 5 notecards? The joke?

Maranda
      Participant

Sorry @larry, you tried to tag me and said something about client confidentiality, so I thought you knew why the deleted post got deleted. I wasn’t sure if you were trying to imply something to allude to anything, hence my confusion.

Max Z
      Participant

@thegilded I didn’t even consider the possibility that they would be trimming things simply because they were too far afield from what we were supposed to be looking at. That’s pretty aggressive interjection, this must be something very important that we’re all missing.

Maybe an option would just be for EVERYONE who was there to step forth and give us an account of their experience in excruciating detail, even if it overlaps with other people’s experience, to see if there’s something we missed? But I don’t know, this makes me think there’s either something big that’s under our nose or someone is actively holding back info (or just hasn’t gotten to their computer yet or whatever, to put it in less witch hunt sounding terms)

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Somebody is missing something. Ladies, check your bags. Did something get slipped in? Guys — jacket pockets?

@izryn
      no worries.

Jackie
      Participant

Roster:
      Kim, Rizzo, Max. Hazel. Kevin. Julian. Candace. Lia. Chris. Tay. (tay’s girlfriend, I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT YOUR NAME ;_;) Derek. Tom. Carl. (karl?) (later: Nicole. Pam.) Did I forget anyone?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I just poured over the note cards again. They are numbered 1-5. This is something someone highly organized would do (I’ve actually done it on most of my speeches) and doesn’t seem out of the ordinary. There’s also lines like “That I won’t do here” that literally tell Sarah not to do a voice that the previous line calls for. It’s not to break the corporate facade she has up. There is one “n” that’s a little more stylized than the others in “then.” But I doubt this has much meaning and is just the writer correcting the letter.

I see nothing else of interest on these.

Chris
      Participant

@visitor-m: Madelaine Rain.

Jackie
      Participant

Noah was walking around our group, the tables we were sitting at, and most of us were very focused on Sarah. I had my purse with me. Did anyone leave anything on the table that he could have slipped something in?

Sean

@maxzumstein – I may have phrased that incorrectly, I am not privy to the details for a lot of that, I wasn’t actually around for a good chunk of the night. Whatever this is – it was important… but let us remember lessons we learned before: choices made, either direct ones like picking a side or indirect choices like hiding a communique doesn’t end anything. It just opens another path.

If the person who holds this key wants the path they’ve chosen, then so be it. I just hope the decision isn’t being made because they just straight forgot about something before going to sleep or something along those lines.

Maranda
      Participant

Was Tom’s post (and Buz’s follow up) the only one that was deleted? If so, and if it was deleted because it is irrelevant, why not delete @electrichippo’s post asking for his POV too? If not, which other posts were deleted?

Jackie
      Participant

First people to leave were Tom, Derek, to go catch a movie thing. A bouncer confronted him and asked what did Noah give you, but he said nothing. He MAY BELIEVE he has nothing. But does have something, he just doesnt know it.
      Does anyone have @prufrock5150 phone number? I think he may be the missing link.

Then Max, Rizzo, and kim left to continue their night. So did Chris and Lia. Hazel and kevin too. Pam as well.

Then Myself, Tay, his lady, Madaline, Nicole, Karl stayed the latest, talking and theorizing. Nothing happened, we broke up and went our separate ways. I went back inside (through the back) and used the restroom, then went to the garage to my car, with no event to describe.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.
       Candace
      Participant

And Madeline

Max Z
      Participant

@izryn These are very good questions…

shininigans

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Max Z.
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I agree @theladyj, it would make most sense that Noah gave (or was supposed to give) Tom something. The thing I’m unclear on is how Noah would know someone would be following him to the bathroom. Maybe Noah did (or was supposed to) hand something off before he left the patio meet-up area? Tom was sitting behind me on the patio and it seemed Noah said goodbye to someone behind me, maybe @prufrock5150 or Derek. At 5:34: HERE

The only other thing that I can think of is the whisper exchanged between Noah and Sarah. If that were relevant, we simply could’t hear it. Taylor and I both leaned forward but the whispers were not audible with all the background music and sound in the space.

Maranda
      Participant

(Just in case Tom’s post wasn’t deleted to trim the fat, the screenshot can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/GYPaC) @thegilded Did something in particular give you the idea that fat is being trimmed?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@prufrock5150 just posted guys.

Jackie
      Participant

Look at that @electrichippo, deductive reasoning won out in the end!

Full Disclosure…

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Yes @theladyj! It makes all the sense in the world now why @prufrock5150 looked so on edge when I approached him. I was giving Tom the benefit of the doubt that he was rattled due to having been angrily confronted by a pretty imposing man, then later giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was frantically looking for his own cell phone that he’d misplaced somewhere along the way. Turns out there was a lot more behind his nervous demeanor.

Madelaine Rain
      Participant

Thanks @macbethinabathtub for remembering!

Chris
      Participant

Of course, @visitor-m, it was great to officially meet you outside of processing! I hope we’ll all be together again in a few weeks!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.
       thehazelverse
      Participant
       Maxwell R
      Participant

Did anyone at the meet up scan that musicians card? Any clues?

Chris
      Participant

@moustachemax, if that guy was actually a part of this I don’t think I’d ever stop screaming.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.
       Kurt Lohse
      Participant

I must confess, I was there only until about 9pm and remained silent and unengaged. I was really curious how these meet-ups played out, I doubt I heard, saw, or received anything of note. I was planning on being there and engaging with you all until late in the night if need be, but I had a friend show up unexpectedly who had no clue about any of this. I had to decide to leave him by himself to engage with you all, or just wait for another better time to meet up. Then my daughter texted my and needed homework help, so I had to leave.

I took one small video clip of everyone when you went to the back of the patio and took a group pic, but it was really far away and I highly doubt there is anything in that video that is revealing. I just don’t want to be the one holding anything back. It just now dawned on me that I was one who was actually silent, and I’m looking to correct that. Apologies to all if I made any kind of misstep – it was not intentional.

Candace
      Participant

@shadow462 it wasn’t you. That issue got resolved don’t worry. Next time say hello though! Lol

Kurt Lohse
      Participant

@pandace88 ok cool. Thanks for letting me know. I was totally feeling guilty, and I will definitely say hello next time, promise!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Awww @shadow462, you really are living up to your user name, now aren’t you 😉 For real though, say hi next time. I’d love to meet you, even if just for a moment. I have a daughter too so I totally get that sometimes we just need to excuse ourselves. No judgement if you ever have to step away for whatever reason.

Viewing 34 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar