Noah's Kid…

This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Andrew K
      Participant

All of what’s happening with Sarah, Noah and The System has had me constantly thinking – where is their kid in all of this?

Noah told @lilmsfancpants that he has a kid (a son i believe) who’s favorite story was the Boy Who Cried Wolf, and that they were “a fucking retard” and “got it from their mother. ”

Is anyone else worried about the safety and well being of this kid? With his dad gone AWOL and his mom a (seemingly) controlling, manipulative bitch, I’m rather concerned.

scot
      Participant

I sent an email specifically expressing concern and asking how he was and got nothing.

Candace
      Participant

Poor kid 🙁 he has definitely crossed my mind

Lia
      Participant

This is certainly one of the sadder parts of their story… Unless it was just a story.

I really expected Sarah to play the “come home, your son misses you” card in her emails. Or maybe Noah would have mentioned him at some point in his online rants about Sarah. Perhaps they just want to leave him out of their business and personal issues.

The other, more bleak option might be that he was just searching for sympathy in the bar that night.

I’m not a mother (except to a cat lol), but he asked if I was. Maybe he was fishing for a heartstring to tug at and just had to talk his way out of a really random question.

Fully on-board, System-spewing Noah has probably told worse lies…

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Lia.
       Briana
      Participant

This reminds me a lot of the Joker and the stories he told to gain Harley’s trust. Not everything relate back to Batman, but just kidding, yes it does.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Random thought that just occurred to me: What if the child he’s referring to isn’t a literal flesh and blood child, but IT?

And it’s “a fucking retard” because despite everything they’ve tried, it can’t get things like basic human speech right. “Jajajajajaja.”

Chris
      Participant

I thought about this the night of Macy’s dead drop when we read Sarah refer to Noah as “Daddy’s little boy.” What if Noah doesn’t have a son? What if Noah IS the son? We can infer that Noah’s relationship with his father is more complicated than the System website originally would have us believe. We know that Noah and Sarah have intimacy issues. We also have Noah’s story about him reading The Boy Who Cries Wolf to his son every night, followed by a very specific, skewed interpretation of the story that suggests Noah is the one fixated in the parable. What if Noah’s dad read the story to HIM as a child and this is where he developed his unique view on the power of manipulation? What if calling his son “half a f***ing r*****” isn’t just a callous thing to say about your own son, but his own insecurities shining through as he tries to divulge a moment of his past that doesn’t mesh with the persona he’s trying to present? Sarah has been very open and frank with most emails, especially the ones that get argumentative and personal. If people are asking where her son is, questioning her as a mother, she seems like she would take that bait. Unless the bait is a meaningless fallacy she doesn’t care to correct. Just a thought while we’re all throwing out thoughts.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Yes maybe the kid is a metaphor for someone or someTHING else? Maybe the irony is in the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Noah may very well be manifesting and projecting the exact things his father said to him and how he treated him when he referred to his son as a “retard”.

Do we have any information on Noah’s mother? Clearly, if he is in fact referring to himself, he doesn’t think highly of her and they didn’t have a good relationship. This could be contributing to his troubles and how he has decided to deal with life. If a nurturing mother was not in the picture, he could think “if she’s not going to help me in life then I’ll just fend for myself”. It is theorized that men often choose to marry women who reflect their mother, whether they intentionally do it or not. Maybe Sarah reminds him of his mother so much, that he doesn’t respect her because he sees the flaws that made him despise his own mother.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar