Noah Sinclair

This topic has 166 replies, 56 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Maranda.

• Author
       Mike
      Participant

Ok, theory time.

Noah is (who some of us called) “Suit Guy”. He was in a few of our Ascensions and was/is part of OSDM.

Based on everything on his site, it could be that Michelle took his seminar. Her attitude towards her bosses and the disrespect show to us all definitely sounds like it.

So who is Noah? OSDM? A hired hand to train the new school OSDM?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

He’s a raging shithead, that’s who he is.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

If Michelle may have learned her rather…trademark personality from a guy like him, makes me think if he is ODSM that he’s either an equal or even superior to her. Maybe I’m wrong about the superior bit because the only superiors we know of now are the Clockmakers(who we don’t even know if they’ll show up this time around.)

I should also point this out from the site:

Initial consultations are free to show you the power of The System but make no mistake, this is not a charity. I do not care about what you think you should be receiving until you put money in my pocket.

Keyword there is Initial. There will be more in the future.

I’d bet my money personally that this is going to lead to an in-person live event and that maybe those in the LA area who sign up might be able to attend one of these free consultations. Kinda reminds me of the early phases of the Tension Experience and the early exposure of the OOA…didn’t they do a similar thing at the beginning?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Mustafa Said.
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

The clock on his page has four hands…

Numbers are: 51 36 10 23

SPECULATE!

Kaley
        Participant

@kasch I noticed that too! Wondering what it could possibly mean…

thehazelverse
      Participant

Resumes… dun dun duuuuuun

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

The only thing that comes to mind is an IP address…

Chelsea
      Participant

This is interesting…
      “Fuck Tom and fuck his family. They are the ones who chose to put their stake in that weak little bitch, not you.”

thehazelverse
        Participant

Good connection Chelsea!

Is that the link to last season?

Megan
        Participant

I hadn’t noticed this until right now.

ETA: OK, I’m having difficulties with the forum’s “reply” function so just ignore this post. This was in response to something Chelsea said way up-thread.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Megan.
         Kimberly Stewart
        Participant

I agree @chelsea. Very, very interesting.

The full quote from the Sinclair site:

Is Tom your boss? Well I want you to go in and say…

“Tom, I am a threat. I don’t respect you. I’m going to take your job because I am better, smarter, tougher and more tenacious than you. In fact, I already have it and you’re too goddamn stupid to even realize it.”

Maybe some of you will think, “Aww, Tom has three little girls and that new Fiat, maybe I should just work hard and get ahead by coming in 15 minutes early, making people like me and taking it up the ass every day.”

Fuck Tom and fuck his family. They are the ones who chose to put their stake in that weak little bitch, not you.

True that “Tom” is a very common name, but Tom was also a major character during Tension, to the point that he was revealed as something of a mastermind at the final event, The End. A mastermind who must have been quite important within OSDM. For those who missed it, Tom Barrow portrayed himself as the grieving, worried and overtly angry father of our central character/hero, Addison Barrow. In The End it was revealed that all along Tom was abusing and using mind control over “Addison” to make her believe an entire life that was not true. (Very simplistically stated, and I’m happy to explain in detail to anyone who wants to PM me.) I won’t be surprised one bit to see Tom make a reappearance during Lust. He was one of the few that seemed to walk away from The End unscathed. Then again, so did “Addison” (Sabrina). Don’t count that young woman out. She’s a force to be reckoned with, and if anyone has something to prove or amend, it is Sabrina.

I completely agree Mike. Based on the fact that Noah is so much of an ass and flaunts it, leads me to see him as an over inflated self-help guru who might in reality be just another front man to someone else. Whether it be the clockmakers or someone we haven’t met yet.

Shaun
      Participant

Any reason why the Roman numeral 4 is IIII instead of IV?

Megan
        Participant

I noticed that and also that IX, XI, and XII.

Mike
        Participant

Any reason why the Roman numeral 4 is IIII instead of IV?

@shaun

Maybe he trained Gatekeeper 4? 😀

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Mike.
         Dawson
        Participant

In regards of IV versus IIII, this may have already been answered,

From Mentalfloss:

Once upon a time, when Roman numerals were used by the actual Roman Empire, the name of the Romans’ supreme deity, Jupiter, was spelled as IVPPITER in Latin. Hesitant to put part of the god’s name on a sundial or in accounting books, IIII became the preferred representation of four. Of course, IVPPITER wasn’t being worshipped much by the time clocks and watches replaced sundials, but clockmakers may have stuck with IIII just for the sake of tradition.

In another blow to the Jupiter theory, subtractive notation where IV, instead of IIII, represents four didn’t become the standard until well after the fall of the Western Roman Empire (and the numerals we use now are an even more modern set). It’s likely, then, that IIII was used on sundials (and everywhere else) simply because that was the proper numeral to use at the time, and not for fear of divine retribution.

Once subtractive notation came onto the scene and a choice was available, to V or not to V became a question every clockmaker had to answer for themselves. Some adopted the newfangled IV because it was the new standard, but others hung on to the traditional IIII.

IIII might have stuck around because it’s easily recognizable as four. IV involves a little math. Yes, it’s just one simple subtraction operation, but keep in mind that when subtractive notation really caught on in the Middle Ages, the majority of people weren’t literate or numerate. Subtraction was a lot to wrap the head around. On top of that, IV and VI might have been easily confused by the uneducated (likewise with IX and XI, which is why nine was sometimes represented by VIIII).

Using IIII may have also made work a little easier for certain clock makers. If you’re making a clock where the numerals are cut from metal and affixed to the face, using IIII means you’ll need twenty I’s, four V’s, and four X’s. That’s one mold with a V, five I’s, and an X cast four times. With an IV, you’d need seventeen I’s, five V’s, and four X’s, requiring several molds in different configurations.”

Then again, being a newbie, it may have some significance as a carry over from Tension.

Megan
      Participant

Dear Noah. I don’t take well to “live training.” References available upon request. Love, Megan.

Nosnevets
      Participant

@mike bringing this here because it seemed more appropriate.

“Anyone notice the clock on the expectations page has 4 hands?”-Me

Yes @nosnevets Usually the 4th hand is used for an alarm. If that’s the case, it looks to be set at around 7:00. That could be for his people to spam the board tonight, or possibly a clue to something going down in July. The minute/hour hands show 5/10 – May 10th? Possibly, but I think more so May 1st (just easier to show 10 on a clock than :01)- @mike

Chris
      Participant

This almost feels like a direct response to the behavior that was encouraged by the OOA. Like he wants us to snap out of it. Where the dogma of the OOA that took in “Addison” seemed to prefer its members to be reverential supplicants, it looks like Noah is looking to indoctrinate an army of sharks. Definitely very Michelle and how she seemed to regard what had come before The End. A very stark contrast. Still just as programmed, but with a new and more aggressive bent. I could easily see this as the first step towards developing a mob of blind supporters. But what will they use us for?

Kaley
        Participant

I agree @macbethinabathtub – It seems he wants to train people to take over and overthrow the ones who are currently in power…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Kaley.
         thehazelverse
        Participant

Chris, I think that’s a valid point. Where Addison was a relatively innocent protagonist and aided the tone of submission, this chapter seems to be focused on a more aggressive path.

In order for us to get in touch with our carnality, we have to be less reverential and more primal.

May 1 (you can see the date on the Facebook profile pic)
      March 6?
      October 23?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Guys, you’re talking about clocks and Michelle’s bosses were called THE CLOCKMAKERS!

There’s a connection here!

Lukas L
      Participant

Anyone know why the normal URL for each page is “Example” http://noahsinclair.com/index.html But the source code for that page shows http://noahsinclair.com/phone/expectations.html this is for each of the pages. If you click on the link it takes you to a similar but different page. Some how are we supposed to be looking for a phone number? Or am I way off?

Shaun
        Participant

Anyone know why the normal URL for each page is “Example” http://noahsinclair.com/index.html But the source code for that page shows http://noahsinclair.com/phone/expectations.html this is for each of the pages. If you click on the link it takes you to a similar but different page. Some how are we supposed to be looking for a phone number? Or am I way off?

Those are alternate links for mobile devices.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Shaun.
         Lukas L
        Participant

Thank you! Not great at HTML but it was worth a shot.

Christine
      Participant

So how long does everyone think it will take to hear back after we email him?

Anonymous
      Inactive

That pesky number 23. The second hand is at 23 but if looking at the hour values — 2 (minute) + 4 (second) + 7 (alarm) + 10 (hour) = 23. I feel like Jim Carrey now.

Chloe
      Participant

@kaleycharlotte – I agree as well, Michelle did have the whole speech about how she didn’t care what her bosses and the other higher ups thought. It seems that she and Noah (if he’s not just the face like Addison was for Tension) want to acquire a group of people, train them to be as aggressive, non-caring, and dominate as possible, and put them in power instead of the current bosses. They may even have an agenda to put themselves in control by giving the illusion of control to the people they train, but actually puppeteering them to do what they want once they’re where they want them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

AH! And what I just posted was the 23rd post in here! I’m already losing it.

Sean

@lukasrl – Are you looking at the tag near the top that’s something like

<link media="only screen and (max-width: 370px)" rel="alternate"

That’s an alternate link that loads the pages differently for people who are using phones instead of computers. Nothing weird is in this source… not yet, at least.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Sean.
       Mike
      Participant

So how long does everyone think it will take to hear back after we email him?

We’re on his time…he’ll get back to us when he’s ready 😉

Maxwell R
      Participant

Noah may be suspect but his logo is pretty badass.

Kaley
      Participant

Also, certain statements stick out to me “Don’t just win. Change the GAME” and “There are no rules except the ones you write everyday”

There’s also the title of each step in the system…
      “1. No one is coming to save you”
      “2. Their rules don’t apply to us”
      “3. Be impulsive”
      “4. Nice is not productive”

I can’t help but think these apply directly to us and the decisions we are and will be making throughout this journey… Maybe some of us will end up playing a larger role? Maybe we are supposed to be taking the power this time around?… thinking out loud

GoldTongue
      Participant

I’m inclined to think Noah Sinclair has nothing to do with OSDM.

Sean

@goldtongue – I agree with you for now. If anything, we’re seeing another version of the OOA – an OSDM front that they’ll use as a facade only to drop it later

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

This is very interesting if we look at it as a different front for OSDM, just preying on a different set of fears/human weaknesses.

In Tension, Addison was at the center of it. People were drawn in by her story; people came back multiple times to help (and try to rescue) her. Tension basically used our own human empathy against us. The OSDM weaponized it, to keep us coming back again and again (and give up personal information along the way.)

If Noah Sinclair is the latest front, it’s the OSDM exploiting our cultural obsessions with power, dominance, and success — and whatever insecurities we may have on that front. From their point of view, it’s a great way to collect data on a vastly different kind of person, because the kind of person who might be seduced by the idea of helping a poor, lost actress is not necessarily the kind of person that feels weaknesses in these new categories. More prey, and more data for OSDM. And if somebody invests in the kind of services Noah Sinclair is offering, and they feel it actually works for them… well they’d probably do just about anything, wouldn’t they? At the end of the day, it’s just another kind of cult.

This is OSDM, imo. At least this time I can go in with my eyes open.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Bryan Bishop.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Is it odd that the X numerals are notably smaller than the I’s and V’s on the clock?

Blondie
        Participant

@shinobi I was wondering that too… 4x… Fucks… Well he doesn’t give a single one so…

Megan
      Participant

Also note the wristwatch he’s wearing on the home page – very clearly showing us something.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hmm, the hour and second hands on the clock are on the same spots as the minute and hour hands on his watch respectively.

Nate Marcum
      Participant

Wanted to point out that the “spam” in the forums uses “your” in place of “you’re” on multiple occasions, as well as “weight” instead of “wait”. Significance? May well just be a mockery of the typical spam message it’s modeled after, but thought it was worth noting.

Sean

@coryphella Here’s the link to the image itself if you want something a little more real. Looks like it’s pointing to 3:50? Date says March…. 7? I can’t read the date.

http://noahsinclair.com/images/b4.jpg?crc=187904471

Mike
      Participant

@thegilded – That filename is pretty suspect. Will there be an “after.jpg” at some point?

Chris
      Participant

“We Cordially Invite You To Join Us…” –Facebook Page right now. Couple of different tones at play here…

Sean

@mike Interesting point. The other images used as backgrounds are

brendancover5

training

middle

That seems to be the only one.. suspect like that. But who’s Brendan?

Maranda
      Participant

It’s not much but I cropped and rotated the watch image, if anyone can help make out the date. The time does indeed look like 3:50 and 25(?) seconds.

Mike
      Participant

@thegilded – OH SHIT…what if (crazy theory)

He’s just another pawn like Addison/Sabrina was and now we have Brendan/Noah.

Brainwashed?
      Actor?

This could get good

Christine Barger
      Participant

So Noah was part of tension? I don’t remember him. Where was he?

Also any body figure out what the four numbers are for yet? 10-23-36-51

Lukas L
      Participant

The watch is a edited image that is on multiple websites. Non related websites that is.

do a google image search with this picture. The clock and hands are identical. clock

Jeremy
        Participant

@lukasrl I also did an image search with the other photos on his site, all are free stock images.

Mike
      Participant

@christineb – He was towards the end of Ascension, but only for a couple weeks I believe. He was in a photo with Samson on Facebook at one point.

Sean

@mike – Talking about this one?

Promo

Anonymous
      Inactive

The date on that watch looks like March 7 to me.

Montana
        Participant

@Crystal I also see March 7 on the watch.

Shaun
      Participant

@lukasrl good find I already tried all combinations of the 4 numbers in case it was an IP address lol.

Mike
      Participant

@thegilded – you know it!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

“Drink in the afternoon. Do a bump at the parent teacher conference. Co-worker being unreasonable? Punch them in their fat fucking face.”

Noah Sinclair needs to lay off the yao lmao

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Interesting detail: at the bottom of the NS home page there’s a tiny logo next to the copyright notice. It’s a fist, topped with flames. Calls to mind a certain logo on this site.

Noah Sinclair logo

Chelsea
      Participant

@bcbishop The Fisting Experience!

Anonymous
      Inactive

So, is the live training happening at Darkplace Hospital or what?

View post on imgur.com

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

OMG @chelsea. I will never see that logo the same way again.

Lukas L
      Participant

Well one thing is for sure. Time is going to be a major influence on this. In the lust symbol with the eye, the pupil looks like a clock. In the crossed keys symbol in a circle, they could be hands of a clock. Noah Sinclair has a clock on his page. Gears that look like a clock work, and he is showing off his watch.

This reminds me of one of my fav scenes from Tension. The clock room and the story behind and what we were told to do was just awesome!

The above are just my thoughts, because i’m just burning some time. (Ba dum dum)

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Noah Sinclair is going to wet his pants and jump out of a window,
      after I use my cock to pin him against the wall and CRUSH him.

That is, if I choose to let him see it.

Because seeing my cock…is for closers.

GoldTongue
      Participant

Love that his name contains “sin.”

David R.
      Participant
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I imagine that’s a different Talia, as well…

2014 would be a pretty deep cut.

Melissa
      Participant

In the spirit of honesty, ya, Noah’s personality on web is intimidating. BUT what he has to offer…. way more confidence and winning at life?

Ya I’m I intrigued!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Melissa.
       JakeO
      Participant

Meeting Noah and having him punch me in the face or dick is a new life goal
      #crushit #killit #fatstacksfordaze

Megan
        Participant

And here I was thinking that “Punching Noah” might have just become my new #1 goal, surpassing “Punching Nazis.”

Michel Rheault
      Participant

Maybe unrelated, but Noah life philosophy struck me as very nietchean.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I look forward to taking this seminar, if only to get to the bottom of who is pulling Noah’s strings.
      And if that doesn’t happen, I hope to see his macho exterior shatter like Donald Trump on Twitter.

Chloe
      Participant

@chelsea – That is odd phrasing. I wonder if “Tom” is one of the bosses that Michelle mentioned, and if Noah is calling Michelle the weak one, or maybe talking about Addison? Although I’m thinking more that it’s Michelle.

Chloe
      Participant

“Be unpredictable so that your friends and opponents are always on guard. It keeps those loyal to you fresh and your enemies unbalanced.”

I’m wondering if everyone will sort of be pitted against one another in LUST, or where you choose your friends and enemies. Tension seemed to be mostly about bringing people in together into the organization, whereas with Noah Sinclair it seems to be a first come first served kind of deal.

Addison
        Participant

Noah almost reminds me of Sentinel, except instead of disrupting the system via chaos, he’s creating his own system via chaos in order to benefit himself?

Looking back at The End, OSDM and Michelle straight up told us they were using us to get to our data, and getting us to open up by letting us create our goal within their narrative. Of course, the Sentinel/BOS we were recruited by was OSDM all along as a way to catch those that would want to stray, but this approach still seems somewhat familiar.

Now we have Noah spamming the forums with his self promotion through dummy accounts, because WordPress boards are easy to create spam users on (remember all those spam messages from the Tension forums?). He’s creating chaos by completely disrupting conversation and changing the convo to be about himself, and obviously luring many of us to contact him. The allure of not giving a fuck is too great.

But maybe we should be careful about who we tell our deepest, darkest secrets to this time around? Not that they don’t have what they’re looking for already..

Sage
      Participant

I’m getting a Patrick Bateman/American Psycho vibe from him!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Sage.
       Sage
      Participant

Sean

It’s curious that Lust invites us to “Sin with Perfection” and the first character that we meet has the first syllables in his name “No Sin”

Mike
      Participant

There’s the @thegilded I know and love. Just like old times 🙂

Christine Barger
      Participant
       Stephanie Martin
      Participant

Was anybody else able to confirm a webinar time?!

Chelsea
      Participant

@electrichippo I definitely got a round of chills when I got to that line. Sure, Tom is a common name, but that just seems a little too coincidental. I think we should keep believing that nothing is random.

Kimberly Stewart
        Participant

@chelsea: “Nothing is random” ingrained in our brains forever.

I forgot to mention, that “weak little bitch” sure sounds like a phrase OSDM (Michelle, Tom, et al) would use to describe Addison/Sabrina.

Chelsea
      Participant

@electrichippo That was my thought too. I really think that’s a reference to her.

Lenize
      Participant

This is also a very wild and random speculation, but the little dot on people’s profile pictures (that seems to be blue when someone is online and grey when they’re not) is also in the position of the 4 on a clock.

So with the incorrect roman numeral in the picture and there being four hands on the clock, maybe the number 4 has a meaning as well?

And @rasberryberet I would also be interested as to what webinar you are referring to!

Lenize
      Participant

Ah, thanks @rasberryberet had no idea you could click on it!

Mike
      Participant

@electrichippo @chelsea : During my 2nd time through, I was in the processing room with @larry. Noah was there with Samson and then they brought Tom in. Noah was yelling at Samson about data (thanks Larry for the refresher on that night!) and when Tom got brought in and hugged Addison, that’s when Samson used the phrase to drop her. So there seems to definitely be a connection between them all.

In my red room with Tom/OSDM, Noah was definitely in there standing side by side with them. So that makes me wonder if he’s just another smokescreen.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Oh definitely @mike! Smokescreen, diversion, distraction, bait and switch… We’ve had a master course in that. We aren’t the same people we were, those excited little newbies gleefully throwing on hoods and walking off with strangers. Not that we won’t do that again (because it was a lot of fun), but we know more this time and some of us might be much less trusting.

Stephanie Martin
      Participant

My bad people. It may not be related. Apologies.

Michel Rheault
      Participant

Lets note than Noah have qualified thematicly enought his gospel of selfishness as ”attractive”.

Blondie
      Participant

Very intrigued to see what his training will involve. Self-help seminars often involve personality tests, like Myers-Briggs. These would certainly be of use to whoever is behind the data collection exercise Michelle claimed we are part of

Lia
      Participant

Doesn’t it all seem a little transparent for them to just hand us Noah as yet another pawn for the OSDM? Why would ANY of us want to trust him, knowing what we know about their previous attempt at data mining and the emotional toll they took on every single person involved with Tension? Do they really think we’re that stupid?

…That being said, obviously I emailed him pretending to be 100% on board… Only way to take them down is from the inside, right?

Lukas L
        Participant

Ill say one thing. If I was part of the organization, I wouldnt want to be in the limelight. Everyone that gets put in the limelight winds up dead. Mentally and or physically.

Sean

@lilmsfancpants – don’t you see the genius of it? They don’t need to throw up a screen of pretense. We’re not being asked to trust yet, we’re just being asked to insert an email to find the next step. All of us, just by being here, have proven that we’re curious enough to take that step.

They’ll ask minor steps from us over and over again, no single one being egregious enough to get us to stop. By the time that they pull the rug out from under us, we’ll have walked so far off the path we thought we’re on that we won’t know what’s going on any more.

But you’re right. No one in their right mind would take this step after last time.

But don’t we all want to see what the next step is?

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

@thegilded @lilmsfancpants That is the beauty of it. After they know we can’t trust a heart felt story and we’re ready to be fucked over, after we think we know the game, they present us with what we think is honesty. We think we know the game this time and since they’re being “Straight forward with us”, we won’t fall for it this time. Transparency. I once dated a man who told me up front that he was a clinically diagnosed sociopath and I thought “He can’t fuck with me, I know the score. I know what to look for as “Red flags”. I can deal with this, it’ll be fine. He’s being honest with me because he respects me.

LOL, nope.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Jeremy
      Participant

Stepping outside of the story for a moment….. Sounds like everyone is assuming the Lust universe is the same as Tensions’. Is there evidence of that? Seems like that would limit their reach quite dramatically.

Megan
        Participant

We know it’s “The OSDM presents…” and the OSDM is carried over from Tension. We also know from an interview, article, or podcast (I can’t remember which, but it may have been Bryan’s) that future installments would take place in the same universe though would be self-contained, at least that was my understanding.

Sean

@jay956 – The link that I, as well as at least a couple others, are going off of is the line “OSDM presents” that was present on earlier promotional media.

The OSDM was the big organization at the end of Tension and was very much an “in-universe” entity. Previously, they were the ones that ran and presented Tension so for them to present Lust, it implies an in-universe link.

However, Tension was portrayed as a self-contained chapter. While Lust may exist in the same universe as the OSDM as the parent “company”, I’d doubt very much that we’d be seeing many links from Tension’s OOA – the non-OSDM portion of the story.

Megan
      Participant

Sorry Sean, didn’t mean to repeat you. 🙂

Jeremy
      Participant

Oh thanks for the info. I must have missed that in the early promo.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@coryphella I went back to my notes, and this quote from Darren seemed most applicable given what we know now:

“Maybe in the same way that American Horror Story does, in that every season is a new season, but there’s small threads that carry over and characters carry over to an extent, even though they play new roles,” he says. “To the percentage? You’re going to have to wait on what that actually is.”

I think this means Jessica Lange is Noah Sinclair.

John
      Participant

“Nice guys watch with shameful erections while guys like me finish on their wife’s tits.”

Thanks Noah. Looks like its time for me to turn in my nice guy card! Where’s your wife @thevoyeur

Lia
      Participant

@meghanmayhem and to think, we’re doing this for fun

Michel Rheault
      Participant

I personally ” fall for it” because is the only way to go forward in the game we know yet. Better having fun as a fool than wisely voluntarily stuck yourself at level 1.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

You know what I’ll do to Mr. Noah Fucking Sinclair? I’m going to rip off his testicles and I’m draw little eyes on them, stick them onto a sock, and parrot his useless fucking self-help bullshit at the Bob Baker Marionette Fucking Sock Puppet Fucking Theater.

Nate Marcum
      Participant

If I may, how did everyone respond to this guy? What I mean is tone-wise? Did we all just say “Sure, pal, count me in”? Because I, for one, did the same thing many are doing in this thread and spewed his own nonsense rhetoric back at him. I was just curious as to the different approaches our community took.

Kevin Flint
      Participant

No joke, I stormed out of my office and Noah’d the first person I came across. Told her to cancel a meeting I didn’t want to sit through – and she did!!!

Noah has already improved my life.

Anonymous
      Inactive

An ashtray degraded being such as this gets Tone 40. All day, every day.

THANK YOU.

Sean

Apparently with my proclivity toward violence and rampant cocaine problem I’ve been Noah’ing for years

Chloe
      Participant

@nate31464 – Are you meaning through the email? If so, I probably had the worst message. I had absolutely no clue what to say, so I legit just said “Sign me up!” in both the subject line and the message. XD

Christine
      Participant

I had no idea what to say either. I just said I was interested and looking forward to bettering myself. I figured I should just play along.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I told him I didn’t want to wait for May 1st. and if I’m supposed to be grabbing life by the balls, why wait for his schedule?

Maranda
      Participant

Nice one @bruinbown. Can’t wait to see how he reacts to his own “philosophy” being thrown back in his face.

Sage
      Participant

Tom has “three little girls and a new fiat”…weird choice for a boss?

Lukas L
      Participant

The thing I like about Noah is he is the perfect person to love to hate. I mean just reading the forums and its a job well well done. As much as I enjoyed Tension, I never really loved to hate a person from that. Of course there was 3 but sometimes he made me laugh. Sometimes I had sympathy for him. Noah is coming on strong. Ballz to the wallz and leaving a mushroom welt on the forums forehead.

Maranda
      Participant

@lukasrl Maybe you’re right, perhaps we are judging him too soon. After all, all we’ve had to go on is a website for a few days. None of us have even spoken to the guy. For all our “we’re better than Noah” morals, we sure are doing a good job of being prematurely judge-y towards him. I suppose until we meet him, we could qualify our gripes with the acknowledgement that our assessments of his personality and business model all based only on available information.

That being said, his site makes him come off as aggressive and rude, so nothing’s changed for me on that front.

Lukas L
      Participant

@izryn but that’s what I’m talking about. I am with you. His site is vulgar and crude. He is already hated. Which is awesome because to have a person who people love to hate in a legit way is hard to pull off. Most “bad guys” people tend to just hate and want to distance themselves. Noah is a person that people hate but is intriguing in a see that people like to hate him.

Ethan
      Participant

Successful people tend to be hated, so I guess well find out in the future.

Lenize
      Participant

The personality type that Noah espouses is everything I try not to be, and if I meet someone like him in real life there is usually an instant dislike to them!

I did however still send him an enthusiastic email wanting to join, you can’t stop the enemy if you don’t know what he is up to!

Maxwell R
      Participant

Say what you will about Noah Sinclair, the guy is clearly a savage business man. Who knows where I would be if I had the balls to do this.

“At 22, I convinced my father’s board to remove him as CEO and instate me. When he was removed from the building, he stopped, shook my hand and told me he was proud of me. It was the best gift he could have given me as it solidified that he was entirely too weak to be an effective leader.

Through mandatory oversight subcommittees I single handedly removed the board and replaced them with weak-minded but loyal subjects and forged new opportunities that led to record earnings that continue to this day.”

SummoningDark
      Participant

Noah strikes me as a big Ayn Rand fan. Fitting given the current political climate.

Russell
      Participant

During my visit to Ascension, I never encountered Noah. Anyone who did encounter him… can you comment on his specific demeanor or actions? Did anything you see give a hint to the aggressive attitude his website promotes?

Random side thought – Early in this thread people seem surprised that some of the images on his website may be stock images. This makes sense to me… why would he spend his own marketing budget when a cheap license fee for a stock image may put more coins in his pocket?

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

@russell I saw him both times I visited the OOA.
        He walked freely through the hallways of the warehouse with a definite sense of purpose. Carrying a suitcase and accompanied by other men in suits (I believe Samson was one of them?). Every time he walked by, every single cast member would immediately look terrified and face the wall until he’d gone. At one point during my 1st processing, he went into the side office and I asked my processor who he was and with a trembling voice she said “We’re…we’re not supposed to say.” and sheepishly adjusted her hair.
        At another point, I was lined up outside the Red Room and instructed to face forward and totally still at all times until Suit Guy had passed and I deliberately turned fully around and stared him down. He stared right back and never dropped his pace.

Mike
      Participant

@russell – It’s interesting that now that we can see into his personality a bit more….or what he wants us to believe his personality is. I mean, did he even write it? Who knows, but we’ll go with the assumption that those are his words.

He only said a few things to me directly when I encountered him. It was a mix of “I’m in charge” type of confidence and a bit of sarcasm/condescension as well. So, it really does fit with his site’s MO

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@russell I ran into him on one of my visits, and actually found him to be quite different from the person depicted on the Noah Sinclair website. He seemed to be some sort of corporate manager, brought in to oversee things because Samson wasn’t maintaining control of the situation. Angry and brash, but he definitely seemed to be answering to someone, rather than being a person that had taken over his own father’s company and replaced the entire board with sycophants.

That said, he didn’t have much patience for questions about Overseer/Addison/Sabrina. I found that out when he snapped and dragged me out of the processing room.

At that moment, he seemed quite a bit like Noah Sinclair.

GoldTongue
        Participant

I watched this happen from the corner of the room, naked. Noah was intense.

Russell
      Participant

Thanks @mike and @bcbishop. My first impression of Samson was that he was completely ineffectual… he seemed unfamiliar with the Tension Forums, was confused when I asked for him to specify an instruction he gave me… and his computer was caught in a loop and refused to allow me to sign in. He gave up in frustration and ended the scene. It took a second encounter with him for me to understand why others found him intimidating.
      That’s why I was asking about impressions of Noah. He could have been playing the role of subordinate in the moment, waiting for an opportunity to destroy others he saw blocking his path.

@meghanmayhem
      You may have seen a more honest glimpse, then. My second encounter with Samson – he also had that effect on others.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Russell.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@russell Yes, Samson got the “face the wall” response as well, but Suit Guy in particular had people looking genuinely scared.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I briefly saw him on my second time. I was in the smaller side processing room when Samson busted in with Suit Guy. The handler next to me looked scared and whispered that we had to face the wall. So we both put our noses to the wall as Samson put his briefcase down to open it in front of the other seated participant. After a minute, one of them said, “Get him out of here!” and the handler rushed me out of the room. That was it.

Michel Rheault
      Participant

Thought this gif was appropriate:
      https://postimg.org/image/emtilatg7/

Anonymous
      Inactive

After viewing Noah Sinclair’s website, I can’t help but notice a sly nod to a pun which may be a satirical clue? The Game is one of the topics, which is right next to “my story” ( and lacked spacing between words my and story on my browser). I can’t help but think it’s a reference to “the world’s greatest pickup artist” named Mystery. He had a best seller written about him titled “the game”. He just so happens to do seminars and it sounds like Noah could cover similar material… any thoughts? It’s called “lust”, who has more lust than the men attending such seminars?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nvm, sites changed minor since my viewing it originally.

Sage
      Participant

What about the old greek statues? Poseidon? Not sure what this is supposed to get at…besides “strong man”. Kind of a weird choice.

Jeremy
      Participant
       Jeremy
      Participant

Sorry not the exact statue but it is from the same garden.

Sage
        Participant

Jeremy, so cool. How did you find that I was looking all over?! It seems like same area as the other statue too, the one facing the modern building? Could this mean something?

Sage
      Participant

Finance Building

Sage
      Participant

@jay956 Also, different statue, but same garden and SAME building. It’s a FINANCE building. The Finance Tower in Brussels.

Jeremy
      Participant

I used google reverse image search https://www.robertharding.com/preview/832-220859/botanical-garden-finance-tower-brussels-brabant-belgium-europe/

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Jeremy.
       Sage
      Participant

http://transparency.eu/about/

I don’t know if any of this means anything, but it’s fun to investigate.

Sage
      Participant

@jay956, what about the other statue, the darker one? It looks maybe from a different place?

Sage
      Participant

And location of that boardroom? Looks almost like LA or dry flat climate.

Sage
      Participant

And the jpg of Noah’s face is saved as “brendancover5”. ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I find it interesting to see where else the images Noahsinclair.com have been used on the internet. Here, the statue in front of the building is associated with a write-up on thought leadership, data/information and content marketing.

http://tldisrupted.com/tag/thought-leadership/

thought leadership

Anonymous
      Inactive

Another of the statues and the conference room are both used on the same website for a marketing consulting firm. I just think it’s interesting that there is are loose similarities in the context that these images are used in on the net, though I’d have to say that Noah’s approach is by far the most extreme.

The fist from Noah’s contact page appears on a “give control to God” (my description) website just above the lines “Being controlling reflects a lack of trust in God and, perhaps paradoxically, a lack of self-control. Controlling people are actually being controlled – usually by fear, temptation, pride and anger. ” Kind of a 180 from what Noah’s selling and interesting that the “controller” is actually being controlled?

I know, most likely not relevant, but I’m new and practicing pulling at strings and digging.

https://tophat-imc.com/marketing-motivational-quote-round-1/

Marketing and Motivation

https://tophat-imc.com/blog/

Marketing Budget

http://inspiregod.com/when-youre-being-a-control-freak/

Control Freak

Josh M.
      Participant

Received an email from Sarah Sinclair (Chief Operating Officer) with a questionnaire to assess me as a potential future candidate. there was a phone number in her signature. questions weren’t too deep but I am going to take my time with them. I have not called it but I did do a lookup on the number/location it comes from.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Damn, Noah emailed me and said I was a loser. No questionnaire for me. I take it you are a “winner” then?

Also noticed the email came from Sarah Sinclair, not Noah.

Mine came with the phone number too. About to call it.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

The phone number is a voice mail system. Gonna leave a message when I’m a bit more awake haha.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got the email (“A man after our own heart. State what you want, and then TAKE IT.”) questionnaire and just called the number. Left a message. “Take what’s theirs.”

Lenize
      Participant

I wonder if there is any correlation between the type of messages people emailed Noah, and being accepted or rejected?

Carl Webb
      Participant

I trust I will get an email soon. I know it will change my life.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got an email from Sarah Sinclair that said I wasn’t chosen, but I’m not eliminated. I responded to the email and left a voice mail saying: “i want it all and will take it”.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Who all got the survey? What did you say in your email?

GoldTongue
      Participant

My email:

Subject: I’m tired of being ugly…

And weak. And unloved.

You’re my last hope. Please add me to your list.

Thank you,

Clay Lapari

Anonymous
      Inactive

My questionnaire…

Complete name:
      Number:
      Address:
      What you desire most in this world:
      What you believe is holding you back from getting it:
      How far you are willing to go to achieve this desire:

GoldTongue
      Participant

Jared, my email didn’t have that last question.

Colaptesauratus
      Participant

I started a new thread in the speculation forum so we can keep the email discussion all together 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Vert interesting… I gave the most self-centered responses I could muster.

superstar
      Participant

Maybe I’m crazy, but this woke me up in the middle of a sound sleep last night, so…

Does anyone else who was at the November 12 8pm Ascension remember a guy who was dropped off at the pickup location in a black sedan? He was wearing a suit and dress shoes, which seemed odd considering the suggestions we all received about wearing clothes we wouldn’t mind ruining. He spent most of the “pre-van” time speaking in a low voice on his cell phone, a few feet removed from the group.

If any of this rings a bell, go to the TE FB page and check out the group pic from the end of the night… fourth guy from the left…slick his hair back and trim the beard…am I crazy?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@superstar If I’m looking at the correct photo (man standing behind girl in plaid shirt), I know him, he’s one of us, not one of *them*… Ben T.

superstar
      Participant

@electrichippo different photo. No one in front of the guy I’m talking about. His jumpsuit is open low and he’s standing next to a girl throwing hand signs. Dark haired woman kneeling in front wearing black v-neck tee and blue jeans.

superstar
      Participant

@electrichippo, second photo in the album “11/12”.

carl foster
      Participant

That is all in the middle chapter.. some kind of his brand or identity.

Cheers.
      Carl|http://eatmywords.com/services/speaking/

Maranda
      Participant

@carlfoster Are you a participant? If so, I thought it best to give you a heads up that this kind of self promotion link (if that’s indeed what it is) won’t be viewed kindly. If you’re not a participant, kindly take your spam elsewhere, preferably into the ether.

Viewing 140 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar