Noah Sinclair "under cover" at Ascension 11/12?

This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by superstar.

• Author
       superstar
      Participant

Apologies if this goes nowhere, but I just can’t let it go. I brought it up a way back, but the topic got buried and it continues to nag at me (maybe due to seeing NS in the tyvek jumpsuit the other night)…

I have reason to believe that Noah Sinclair attended the November 12 8pm Ascension as a participant. Here’s why (assuming I’ve posted the image link correctly): Noah's twin?

The man on the right is Levi Petree (the actor who plays Noah Sinclair). The man on the left is the person I describe in post #1461. Some events in my path through Ascension support the idea that NS was in attendance that night, but I don’t want to write a big ol’ long post if I’m the only one who thinks these two look like/are the same person. So, if anyone out there sees what I see, I’ll elaborate. If not (or, if someone knows the mystery man’s actual identity in real life), I’ll move on.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by superstar.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Well we certainly know Noah was there at Ascension as an OSDM member. I never saw him myself but I also never really had all that much interaction with OSDM or Samson (whom he was tagging along with).

It’s absolutely possible he went in as a participant as well. Was that someone that who was chosen for ascension at the end?

Megan
      Participant

@superstar – I don’t see the resemblance, to me they look really different. But, I’m really bad at people (GREAT WITH CATS!) so I could be wrong.

superstar
      Participant

Nope. He had some pretty surprising things to say in the Red Room, but I was separated from him after that. The interaction in the parking lot before we all got in the van was sus to me. Also, I never saw Noah (in character) during Ascension. But, I saw Michelle (didn’t know who it was at the time). Had a stare-down with her during processing. And, Simon made it clear that particular night it was important that everything go smoothly and that there be no f**k ups (can go into more detail, if needed).

superstar
      Participant

@coryphella imagine each of them with cute little pointy ears and twitchy whiskers. Awwww…. 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar