Noah Sinclair Truth Website

This topic contains 62 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Tim 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@bcbishop I’m right there with you on trying to find the truth, but I feel like Noah is our best bet at getting to it right now. When he tried to manipulate you early on, it seems he was doing so because of those above him. I think he’s ready to spill the beans and help leak the truth. I still don’t entirely trust Noah, but I’d love to see what info he has and see if it checks out.

Andrew K 
    Participant

@mumumusings – I don’t recall those images being released? Maybe I missed them early on or something?

Anyone confirm this?

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

If Noah WAS forced against his will to start and run The System, it would definitely explain his manic behavior. Suppressing his urges to go against his father will most certainly end up in bad habits, and ridiculous rants/behavior. On the other hand, he could have always been that way and his father may have tried to make Noah who he always wanted him to be, but failed.

Either way, my curiosity will now be how this website exposing these “facts” about Noah will affect Daddy Sinclair and his image. How will this affect Sarah if she is being held against her will by either Noah’s father or the OSDM? I have a feeling that this was the gasoline that will ignite the dumpster fire we’ve seen coming.

Andrew K 
    Participant

@shankfx22 – I really like the “dumpster fire” reference.

Also, yes I agree this might ignite something in Daddy Sinclair, now that all of this information has been released and his son and family name is being slandered (I’m guessing he at this point only cares about the latter.)

Knowing that Noah allowed all of this to happen and having this info released may cause him to do something drastic.

Or, it may be brushed off as simple rhetoric and your efforts might prove meaningless @bcbishop. I feel like this info came a bit late and may fall on deaf ears.

Candace 
    Participant

Damnnnnn… shots fired @meghanmayhem @bcbishop. Lol

Personally, I don’t completely disagree with post fact society here. I mean clearly some of the events here are exaggerated and all the facts aren’t there because all the facts aren’t even known. But..I do feel like people may be jumping on the Noah bandwagon because he looks like the lesser of two evils (memories of a certain presidential election…)

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

LIAR LIAR

<3

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@anakindrew @bryan I think that either the dumpster fire will ignite… OR it will be played off as nothing worth getting upset over, only to play a part later on when something else distracts us and everyone has let it slip their minds.

Candace 
    Participant

@anakindrew Bryan shared the blackmail photo with us on the forums

Crystal 
    Participant

The domain was registered yesterday, and reputable blogs are already reporting on it.

Bless the Internet.

Andrew K 
    Participant

@bcbishop seems to me you’re slinging around news and facts that have already been known. But facts that are not about the real Noah, but the “Noah” his Father created.

I will admit that I was highly suspicious of Noah during The System, thought he was an asshole, lying, manipulative.

He is still manipulative, but seemingly now for the greater good. We’ll have to see where all this leads and how Noah and Daddy Sinclair will react to it.

Seems like a real “but her EMAILS!” moment to me.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Wait….. @kipsie… that gif…

Crystal 
    Participant

@nothenrygale I know, who would do such a thing?

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@anakindrew I posted the image here on the forums. In the interest of #NeverSilent, but also as the best way to ensure Noah had no leverage against me.

@nothenrygale For me all the theories about what Noah may, or may not, have been pressured to do feel like reverse engineering ourselves into an outcome we’re looking for. Noah was delighted and gleeful when I spoke with him after that blackmail attempt. He wasn’t forced into doing it. If anything, I’d say he got off on it.

That’s no big as far as I’m concerned, because I never had anything to hide. But it is why I’ve always felt the way about Noah that I have. And given his total inconsistency and constant lying, I’ve yet to see any reason to cut him slack.

Despite that, however, I reached out to both Noah and Sarah multiple times over the past few months offering them the opportunity to talk about what was actually going on — either on the record or off. I’ll be happy to share those exchanges as well. Noah chose to ignore them, and Sarah repeatedly lied saying everything was fine, and resorted to personal attacks and threats.

As we’re seeing play out on a daily basis, it is never too late for the truth to come out. Anybody arguing the contrary, in my mind, seems to be working from some sort of agenda.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@kipsie Heathens, I tell ya. Absolute heathens.

Nicole Mae 
    Participant

@bcbishop why now? If you’ve felt this way for months, why the sudden attack?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar