Noah Sinclair Truth Website

This topic contains 62 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tim Tim 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 

Um… what the hell is this?

NoahSinclairTruth.com

Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said 
    Participant

Yea…it’s possible @bcbishop who made this. Read the 1st point:

On March 22, 2017, Mr. Sinclair contacted me personally, inviting me to a consultation. Upon arriving, I was led to a hotel room, where a naked woman awaited in the shower, asking for my help. When I attempted to give her solace, I was again contacted by Mr. Sinclair, who stated that he had been illegally recording the encounter via remote video feed.

He then asked me to use my position as a media influencer to spread the word of Sinclair Industries and The System, otherwise he would share the video footage with my wife. Little did he know I would not be fooled by his pathetic ploy, instead exposing his entire plan online moments after his attempt.

That’s what happened to Bryan in the first ever live event. And if this is being written from that perspective, then Bryan could be the creator.

Granted, we’ve seen Shadow accounts and iConfidant get fake emails from someone who used @kasch‘s real email address so until Bryan confirms this is his project, I’m gonna go on the idea that it could be someone pretending to be him to accomplish a particular goal.

Profile photo of Hannah Schenck Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@thebuz Whoaaaaa what!?

“On a good day, this man is a liar and should not be trusted. On a bad day, he is an existential threat that is working to undermine the liberty of every single person in this country.”

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

FAKE NEWS.

Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 
    Participant

Err…@bcbishop is this yours?
    Also, nice find @thebuz! How did you come across this?

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Uhhhhh….. well that’s new. How did you find this @thebuz?

It seems to be written from @bcbishop‘s point of view.

“On March 22, 2017, Mr. Sinclair contacted me personally, inviting me to a consultation. Upon arriving, I was led to a hotel room, where a naked woman awaited in the shower, asking for my help. When I attempted to give her solace, I was again contacted by Mr. Sinclair, who stated that he had been illegally recording the encounter via remote video feed.”

Is this your doing Bryan?

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Pathetic has-been “journalist” using the successes of a powerful man just to gain popularity and clicks for himself. SAD.

Profile photo of Scot Scot 
    Participant

When they so believing you, that’s when you know it’s begun.

Is someone trying to hang @bcbishop it to dry? Or did you do this?

I’m so confused. How did you find this @buz?

Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

There’s been a lot of talk and sympathy towards Noah Sinclair. That’s fair; each of forges our own _path.

Some of us don’t see him the same way, and will behave accordingly. He told me several months ago that he wanted my help in spreading the truth about him.

Okay. He’s got it.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop.
    Profile photo of Nicole Mae Nicole Mae 
    Participant

Well, shit. I guess we’re picking sides now?

Profile photo of Sage Sage 
    Participant

@bcbishop, can’t choose sides until I know more…but I do have a lot of respect for those who do not follow the crowd. Nice job!

Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@maenicole I’m personally not interested in sides. From the very beginning, I’ve just been interested in one thing: the truth. Wherever it leads.

Profile photo of Andrew K Andrew K 
    Participant

@bcbishop it would seem that Noah’s doing what he did to you was due to undue pressure by his father. Now that Noah has “broken free” from his father’s clutches, do you still think his motives are against us?

It wasn’t right what he did to you, but he may have been forced to against his will.

What exactly did he make you do for him to help spread the word about The System? Are you still helping them do so against your will? I guess not given that you’ve posted that website/blog/inflammatory news site.

So does this mean you no longer care if he releases those photos of you? Or does he not have them at all?

Profile photo of Andrew K Andrew K 
    Participant

I think it’s pretty obvious The System is an elaborate ruse setup by Daddy Sinclair to gather information on all of us, that seemingly Noah was forced into against his will – hence very little info about it/Noah being successful.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said 
    Participant

@anakindrew If I remember correctly, the images have already been shared publicly. If Bryan’s wife wanted to see them she could, meaning that Noah doesn’t have any more leverage over him.

As for this move, it’s an interesting one @bcbishop. Guess it plays rather well into your skillsets seeing that you’re an actual writer for the Verge and all….can’t wait to see where it leads.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar