Noah Sinclair Truth Website

This topic has 62 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Tim.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Um… what the hell is this?

NoahSinclairTruth.com

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Yea…it’s possible @bcbishop who made this. Read the 1st point:

On March 22, 2017, Mr. Sinclair contacted me personally, inviting me to a consultation. Upon arriving, I was led to a hotel room, where a naked woman awaited in the shower, asking for my help. When I attempted to give her solace, I was again contacted by Mr. Sinclair, who stated that he had been illegally recording the encounter via remote video feed.

He then asked me to use my position as a media influencer to spread the word of Sinclair Industries and The System, otherwise he would share the video footage with my wife. Little did he know I would not be fooled by his pathetic ploy, instead exposing his entire plan online moments after his attempt.

That’s what happened to Bryan in the first ever live event. And if this is being written from that perspective, then Bryan could be the creator.

Granted, we’ve seen Shadow accounts and iConfidant get fake emails from someone who used @kasch’s real email address so until Bryan confirms this is his project, I’m gonna go on the idea that it could be someone pretending to be him to accomplish a particular goal.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@thebuz Whoaaaaa what!?

“On a good day, this man is a liar and should not be trusted. On a bad day, he is an existential threat that is working to undermine the liberty of every single person in this country.”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

FAKE NEWS.

Maranda
      Participant

Err…@bcbishop is this yours?
      Also, nice find @thebuz! How did you come across this?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Uhhhhh….. well that’s new. How did you find this @thebuz?

It seems to be written from @bcbishop’s point of view.

“On March 22, 2017, Mr. Sinclair contacted me personally, inviting me to a consultation. Upon arriving, I was led to a hotel room, where a naked woman awaited in the shower, asking for my help. When I attempted to give her solace, I was again contacted by Mr. Sinclair, who stated that he had been illegally recording the encounter via remote video feed.”

Is this your doing Bryan?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Pathetic has-been “journalist” using the successes of a powerful man just to gain popularity and clicks for himself. SAD.

scot
      Participant

When they so believing you, that’s when you know it’s begun.

Is someone trying to hang @bcbishop it to dry? Or did you do this?

I’m so confused. How did you find this @buz?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

There’s been a lot of talk and sympathy towards Noah Sinclair. That’s fair; each of forges our own _path.

Some of us don’t see him the same way, and will behave accordingly. He told me several months ago that he wanted my help in spreading the truth about him.

Okay. He’s got it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Bryan Bishop.
       Nicole Mae
      Participant

Well, shit. I guess we’re picking sides now?

Sage
      Participant

@bcbishop, can’t choose sides until I know more…but I do have a lot of respect for those who do not follow the crowd. Nice job!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@maenicole I’m personally not interested in sides. From the very beginning, I’ve just been interested in one thing: the truth. Wherever it leads.

Andrew K
      Participant

@bcbishop it would seem that Noah’s doing what he did to you was due to undue pressure by his father. Now that Noah has “broken free” from his father’s clutches, do you still think his motives are against us?

It wasn’t right what he did to you, but he may have been forced to against his will.

What exactly did he make you do for him to help spread the word about The System? Are you still helping them do so against your will? I guess not given that you’ve posted that website/blog/inflammatory news site.

So does this mean you no longer care if he releases those photos of you? Or does he not have them at all?

Andrew K
      Participant

I think it’s pretty obvious The System is an elaborate ruse setup by Daddy Sinclair to gather information on all of us, that seemingly Noah was forced into against his will – hence very little info about it/Noah being successful.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@anakindrew If I remember correctly, the images have already been shared publicly. If Bryan’s wife wanted to see them she could, meaning that Noah doesn’t have any more leverage over him.

As for this move, it’s an interesting one @bcbishop. Guess it plays rather well into your skillsets seeing that you’re an actual writer for the Verge and all….can’t wait to see where it leads.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@bcbishop I’m right there with you on trying to find the truth, but I feel like Noah is our best bet at getting to it right now. When he tried to manipulate you early on, it seems he was doing so because of those above him. I think he’s ready to spill the beans and help leak the truth. I still don’t entirely trust Noah, but I’d love to see what info he has and see if it checks out.

Andrew K
      Participant

@mumumusings – I don’t recall those images being released? Maybe I missed them early on or something?

Anyone confirm this?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

If Noah WAS forced against his will to start and run The System, it would definitely explain his manic behavior. Suppressing his urges to go against his father will most certainly end up in bad habits, and ridiculous rants/behavior. On the other hand, he could have always been that way and his father may have tried to make Noah who he always wanted him to be, but failed.

Either way, my curiosity will now be how this website exposing these “facts” about Noah will affect Daddy Sinclair and his image. How will this affect Sarah if she is being held against her will by either Noah’s father or the OSDM? I have a feeling that this was the gasoline that will ignite the dumpster fire we’ve seen coming.

Andrew K
      Participant

@shankfx22 – I really like the “dumpster fire” reference.

Also, yes I agree this might ignite something in Daddy Sinclair, now that all of this information has been released and his son and family name is being slandered (I’m guessing he at this point only cares about the latter.)

Knowing that Noah allowed all of this to happen and having this info released may cause him to do something drastic.

Or, it may be brushed off as simple rhetoric and your efforts might prove meaningless @bcbishop. I feel like this info came a bit late and may fall on deaf ears.

Candace
      Participant

Damnnnnn… shots fired @meghanmayhem @bcbishop. Lol

Personally, I don’t completely disagree with post fact society here. I mean clearly some of the events here are exaggerated and all the facts aren’t there because all the facts aren’t even known. But..I do feel like people may be jumping on the Noah bandwagon because he looks like the lesser of two evils (memories of a certain presidential election…)

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

LIAR LIAR

<3

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@anakindrew @bryan I think that either the dumpster fire will ignite… OR it will be played off as nothing worth getting upset over, only to play a part later on when something else distracts us and everyone has let it slip their minds.

Candace
      Participant

@anakindrew Bryan shared the blackmail photo with us on the forums

Anonymous
      Inactive

The domain was registered yesterday, and reputable blogs are already reporting on it.

Bless the Internet.

Andrew K
      Participant

@bcbishop seems to me you’re slinging around news and facts that have already been known. But facts that are not about the real Noah, but the “Noah” his Father created.

I will admit that I was highly suspicious of Noah during The System, thought he was an asshole, lying, manipulative.

He is still manipulative, but seemingly now for the greater good. We’ll have to see where all this leads and how Noah and Daddy Sinclair will react to it.

Seems like a real “but her EMAILS!” moment to me.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Wait….. @kipsie… that gif…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nothenrygale I know, who would do such a thing?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@anakindrew I posted the image here on the forums. In the interest of #NeverSilent, but also as the best way to ensure Noah had no leverage against me.

@nothenrygale
      For me all the theories about what Noah may, or may not, have been pressured to do feel like reverse engineering ourselves into an outcome we’re looking for. Noah was delighted and gleeful when I spoke with him after that blackmail attempt. He wasn’t forced into doing it. If anything, I’d say he got off on it.

That’s no big as far as I’m concerned, because I never had anything to hide. But it is why I’ve always felt the way about Noah that I have. And given his total inconsistency and constant lying, I’ve yet to see any reason to cut him slack.

Despite that, however, I reached out to both Noah and Sarah multiple times over the past few months offering them the opportunity to talk about what was actually going on — either on the record or off. I’ll be happy to share those exchanges as well. Noah chose to ignore them, and Sarah repeatedly lied saying everything was fine, and resorted to personal attacks and threats.

As we’re seeing play out on a daily basis, it is never too late for the truth to come out. Anybody arguing the contrary, in my mind, seems to be working from some sort of agenda.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kipsie Heathens, I tell ya. Absolute heathens.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@bcbishop why now? If you’ve felt this way for months, why the sudden attack?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So how long before Noah sends someone to “take care of” @bcbishop?

Anonymous
      Inactive

OSDM cleaners are flakes, I’m still waiting on mine.

Or as you would say, @nothenrygale… “Come at me, brOSDM.”

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Something tells me I’m even MORE safe from the OSDM now. Bigger fish to try after recent events.

Good luck with the fallout @bcbishop

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@maenicole I’ve always been quite open on the forums about my Noah concerns. Given the recent escalation of events, I felt it was time to escalate mine.

@nothenrygale
      @kipsie I’m not too worried. Noah’s not exactly a follow-through kind of guy.

In any case, should anything happen to me, there are measures in place. I am not alone in PFS.

Jackie
      Participant
       Jackie
      Participant

Well, It seems that @bcbishop is taking his power back. But, the blackmail is useless if it doesn’t have supreme strength behind it like intense fear or shame. The fact that Bryan 1) broadcasted this 2) we know it exists with some context, and 3) they’ve made the threat before to release it; (To me) now has very little gravity.

“Bryan was in a hotel room with a naked woman!?” Has no weight to me. Whatever, party however you’d like, LA is a crazy town. It’s very subjective if such a thing affects you, morally.

But to threaten releasing it to his wife and therefore disrupt his life, I too, would be vengeful as fuck. No one would be allowed to threaten the emotional well being of my spouse. Look at that Noah did to get Sarah safe? He broke in, stole all the files, and leveraged her safety against the wrath of his father. Why shouldn’t Bryan be inspired?

Chloe
      Participant

Judging by what @bcbishop says, and what we’ve seen from Noah, I’d say Noah wasn’t forced into it. Sure, his father or somebody else in the company probably told him to do it, but seeing and hearing him, he just seems like the kind of guy who enjoys making people do things. He’s only going to “help” people who do what he says, and he’s only going to do exactly what he wants now that he’s started getting out from under his fathers thumb.

Chris
      Participant

There’s facts and then there’s truth. It’s all about context. That may sound like spin or worse, but in this case I think it’s genuinely true. Yes, everything @bcbishop lists happened, but so much of the why that most have us have come to understand is missing. There are nuances of circumstance that are lost here as each event is presented as the same type of evidence that Noah is the same kind of bad. There’s no telling yet what Noah was willingly complicit in during Tension or the beginning of Lust, but there is enough evidence out there that Noah was born into soenthing evil that he was never in control of, and nearly all of his actions appear to be of a man trying to rail against that. This feels not only extremely biased in its presentation, but willfully ignorant and outdated considering what many of us have experienced. I for one will wait to pass judgement until we see how SI operates under the new agreement between father and son.

Lia
      Participant

Listen, and I know this will be eyeroll-inducing coming from me, but we’re getting constant threats and warnings from everyone (except Otis I guess) but Noah is the ONLY guy crazy enough to tell us that he ACTUALLY wants to help us.

Can we ALWAYS believe him? No way. Should we blindly trust him? Probably not. But should we disregard him because he’s two scoops of crazy? Absolutely not.

Yes, @bcbishop, he 100% got a kick out of messing with you that night. Now that we know him better, I don’t think he even meant it as a real threat at all. He was inviting you play in his sandbox. The shit-eating grin on his face was a dead give away.

I understand being cautious, but I really believe he’s being genuine with us. I have this mental image of him tearing through the park, laughing like a maniac, and it just reminded me of my 5 year old nephew. Innocent and uninhibited. The king of the goofballs.

He said that we’re gonna have to play ball if we want to know what’s really going on here. I’m practicing my swing.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Lia.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants 100% yes. Perfectly put. As I’ve mentioned in the past, even the most “innocent” of people has their own motivations and as far as we’ve learned so far Noah is the only one who at least has the balls to show us his knife while the rest are busy aiming for our backs in secret while flashing a smile.

Cara
      Participant

For what it’s worth, I’m not a huge fan of Noah’s methods thus far, but he has at least proved a (seemingly) genuine interest in this community’s future happiness and success. After the incident with @confuseddude at the restaurant and the subsequent phone call from Noah, he has earned a little more respect from me. I’m still wary but I have reason to believe his motivations are pure (however misguided his delivery).

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, I can’t wait to see how Noah reacts to this. Maybe you just made a friend in Papa Sinclair.

Kevin
      Participant

For me all the theories about what Noah may, or may not, have been pressured to do feel like reverse engineering ourselves into an outcome we’re looking for. Noah was delighted and gleeful when I spoke with him after that blackmail attempt. He wasn’t forced into doing it. If anything, I’d say he got off on it.

Judging by what @bcbishop says, and what we’ve seen from Noah, I’d say Noah wasn’t forced into it. Sure, his father or somebody else in the company probably told him to do it, but seeing and hearing him, he just seems like the kind of guy who enjoys making people do things.

I’m going to agree with these sentiments, especially because Noah has said as much. At the warehouse break in he said that trying to clean up in Tension, “was so much fun.” And then he he said to his father, “I hope we can go back to business as usual because I like telling people what to do. I feel I’m very good at it and I feel I really like telling them how to do it.” And then we know that his dad said that he had reached an “uncomfortable agreement” with Noah. That doesn’t read as someone who was pressured to do those things.

Noah may have looked like he was helping us, but it was all for his own ends. Aside from keeping Sarah safe, we have no idea what his play is here. He was willing to alert us that his dad was doing something, but we have no context or details about what he was up to. Noah could have very easily given us more, but opted not to. He looked like he was ready to take down his dad, but then went back to him, uneasy though their alliance may be.

I’m willing to extend a small amount of trust to Noah because he has offered up some information and has major issues with his dad. I’m also totally ready for him to sell us out when it’s advantageous to him.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just catching up. I say don’t trust Bryan or Noah. Not at all. Why would you be so invested in trying to expose the truth, @bcbishop? I understand what Noah did to you but what kind of red herring shit are you pulling? What are you trying to distract us from?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

So many insightful things have been said on this topic so far. I particularly enjoyed @lilmsfancpants & @macbethinabathtub’s takes. To pile on…

This blog won’t scare Noah Sinclair. Noah would proudly tell us all these things himself because, as he’s demonstrated so far, he’s a little bit of crazy and a lot of no fucks given. In Chapter One I don’t think it’s possible for us to know all of what makes Noah tick, but if I had to take an educated guess I’d say he’s the product of a wealthy yet morally bankrupt and abusive upbringing… he’s unruly, unpredictable, often untrustworthy, and I believe we might all look back months from now and realize he really should have been the least of our concerns. The distractions will get us every single time.

Maranda
      Participant

I’ve never been a fan of The System, from everything we know about it based on Noah’s website. It claims to help people take charge of their lives, but not in a socially or morally healthy way. But I’m more concerned about the things happening higher up the chain that have more sinister motives than Noah and Sarah seem to at this point, so I’m willing to see what they have to say if it means getting a glimpse into the inner workings above them.

Russell
      Participant

@bcbishop states very valid points about his exchanges with Noah and Sarah – where have they led him?
      Indeed, it can be said, he might be doing EXACTLY as Noah asked him do weeks ago. Noah has flip-flopped (it seems to me) on being in or out of The System and its agenda – whatever that might be. He’s an opportunistic guy, that’s obvious.
      Interesting to me is interpretation by some of what this all means. If someone personally insults Bryan, his career or his integrity for taking action based on things Noah directly stated to him… it does not say anything about @bcbishop but speaks volumes about THAT person’s integrity.

@izryn
      I agree with you, I am also more interested in who might be pulling the strings from above, and we seem to be getting glimpses into that void as some mysterious people indicate all of this is “a mess” that needs to be cleaned up and people have appeared announcing their intention to do just that. If @bcbishop’s actions help get some of this mess cleaned up, more power to him, I say.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I actually agree with all of your (excellent) points, but they lead to the same conclusion for me: we don’t actually know anything about Noah Sinclair, his accomplishments, or where he really comes from. Each of us has our own _path, but choosing to trust him in the hopes that he will eventually provide clarity has echoes of choosing to invest in Addison Barrow. (Something I did last year, only to discover that I’d invested in somebody that didn’t even exist.)

This may have been discussed in another thread already, but I was intrigued by the quote from your @kevin’s post that was raised in the FB post last night, as well: “… uneasy though their alliance may be.” Something is brewing, and who knows what the fallout might be.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Bryan Bishop. Reason: Updated w/ proper attribution for @kevin's quote!
       Lia
      Participant

I think it was @kevin’s quote. Credit where credit is due!

@bcbishop
      I also agree with you. #TeamNoah is not for everyone. But I have to ask, if not him, then who?

Macy and Kristen come to mind, of course. They’ve shown compassion and been seemingly honest with us thus far. Maybe a new, more “woke” version of Sarah?

And of course, we can’t forget our old friends Darren, Clint and Gordon. That is…if they don’t end up as collateral damage in this process.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Whoops – sorry about that @kevin. Updated!

@lilmsfancpants
      I’m of the opinion that we don’t know enough to trust anyone just yet. (I also question whether we can trust anyone is who they claim to be beyond Darren, Clint, Gordon, and The Investors — but that’s a discussion for a different topic.)

But that’s the point of the site in the first place: to root out the truth, wherever it may lead. That may mean learning that Noah is a swell guy and innocent (I doubt it, but we’ll see). It may lead to investigating his father. I suspect it will eventually lead to the group that we’ve all been tracking in one form or another since last year. Only time will tell.

111error
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Do we know Kristen has been honest? She pretended to have a crush on me to lure me outside so the ODSM could break into my apartment, and then soon after our last meeting an OSDM agent came here to threaten me and tell me that I don’t know who I’m fucking with..

Cristen
      Participant

I think @bcbishop brings up a salient point, here. The System seemed to be recruiting, or at least studying, those who had the ability to lie with ease. Now lying isn’t too difficult I suppose, but finding the truth amongst all this sure as shit is. I for one think we need something like PFS to keep us knowing the difference between what we KNOW and what’s being sold to us.

Andrew K
      Participant

I don’t outwardly trust Noah, I still think his exact motives are a little unclear.

But, as others have pointed out- he’s the only one that’s shown any semblance of being up-front with any of us recently.

Stacey we know very little about for the most part, I agree with @111error’s sentiments on Kristen (is she really trustworthy?) and Macy we haven’t even heard from recently.

Noah (aside from Otis, but I’m quite certain the OSDM have gotten to him and I’m a bit weary of him now as well,) has been the only person recently to contact us ALL directly and does seem to have some interest in exposing what’s really going on to us all.

That being said, I do agree that we really can’t trust anyone at this point. The only people we can really trust right now is each other, and even that might be a thing of the past soon.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Andrew K.
       Cara
      Participant

Looks like @bcbishop may have started a movement… https://instagram.com/p/BUUZOlqDFO3/

Tim
      Participant

So, new guy here…but we have to put our faith and trust in someone/something right? Otherwise we will get nowhere?

And Bryan’s photo makes me want to live in LA!

David Shields
      Participant

Have people seen the new posts at the website? It is feeling more like a conspiracy theory and less reliable? Could this be a smear campaign, starring with a some what understandable post, but then posting a artical that is very hard (at least for me) to see someone who i would want to hang with posting. just throwing idea out, so what do you lot think?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

You both have good timing, @iambalrog and @parzival. Post-Fact Society just launched its podcast, and on my recommendation the first guest is none other than @mike fontaine himself.

David Shields
      Participant

@bryan remind me who Mike Fontaine is? What has he done? He is the guy from “my haunt life” right?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by David Shields.
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@parzival Also heads up: there’s a Shadow Me floating around the forums that goes by @bryan. I’m boring old @bcbishop. Damn shadows!

(I’ll hit you up on PM re: mike.)

Mike
      Participant

@parzival

What has he done?

“He’s done awful things to people and he’ll do awful things to you.”

Just kidding. 🙂 I met Otis and created his Facebook profile for him

David Shields
      Participant

@mike what was it like talking to the conspiracy guy? How did he reach out and what did he say to get you on his side?

it is interesting because i don’t quite know if this is part of lust of a player making it.

Mike
      Participant

@parzival – Honestly, I was a bit worried. I’ve listened to people like Alex Jones where they force an opinion on you until you agree. Luckily, that didn’t happen and the host let me speak my “truths” even though they may have not matched up with the shows agenda.

I got an email from the host asking if I wanted to be on to talk about Otis. Last Saturday was a busy say for him since he made an odd Facebook live video and then called me drunk not knowing where he was.

Tim
      Participant

Loved the show!

Viewing 62 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar