Noah Sinclair (the man) is a victim

This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by LaSalle.

• Author
       superstar
      Participant

Ok… before you all go “WTF???”, hear me out (sorry if this gets long, but there’s a lot floating around in my head right now).

The short version: Noah Sinclair (the man) is not a consenting representative of the System (or, if he was at one time, he now wants out). The hushed convo he had with the cops on Sunday was actually him asking to be taken into protective custody (ie: escape from the System). Sarah is now livid and desperate to find Noah and bring him back under control.

The long version…my interpretation of the press release:

1) The logo: “Stop asking for their permission. Take what’s yours.”

I think this is not so much instruction to us, but rather the System’s motto/what the System does to others. The System will TAKE whatever they want from US.

2) For Immediate Release:
      On Monday April 3rd, 2017 Mr. Noah Sinclair, under the advisement of some of Los Angeles’ premiere medical professionals, was hospitalized for exhaustion.

WHAT “PREMIERE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS”? Wouldn’t a press release cite specifics? Like, “Dr. So-and-So at UCLA Center for Diabetes”? I think Sarah Sinclair is B.S.-ing us about Noah being sick. More on this in a sec…

3) While there, Mr. Sinclair learned that he joins the other 29 million adults in the United States who share the diagnoses of type 2 diabetes.

This is the set-up…

4) As the world knows, Noah Sinclair
      THE BRAND
      is the foremost authority in Success, Power and Achievement. Make no mistake, this current situation is merely another win in the making.

A win for who/m exactly? Not for Noah Sinclair (the man), I think.

5) The purpose of this release is threefold:

1. We ask for your patience as we temporarily suspend all activity of Sinclair Industries for the immediate future.

2. We wish to raise awareness for this very serious and chronic disease that 1 in 4 adults may have without even realising it. Please contact the American Diabetes Association for more information or immediately consult your medical professional if you feel you have any questions or symptoms.

3. It should come as no surprise to anyone to learn that Noah is bound and determined to get back to work as soon as possible but, unfortunately at this point in his transition to his healthiest self,

“healthiest self”? Like Addison/Sabrina was her healthiest self?

6) the threat of severe hypoglycemia is a very real and constant possibility. Please be aware that the brain is one of the first parts of the body to be affected by this severe drop in blood sugar and some mental changes that could occur are: confusion, memory loss, irritability, conspiratorial thinking, aggressive behavior and difficulty engaging in conversation. If you are contacted by Noah Sinclair at any point and, particularly if you witness any of the previously mentioned behavior, please immediately: A. ASK FOR HIS CURRENT LOCATION and B. contact our team of medical professionals at: sinclairhelp@gmail.com so that we may immediately give him the help that he needs.

This is all a blatant attempt to discredit anything Noah might say if he comes into contact with any of us. Like, “oh…don’t believe any of his silly stories. He’s talking crazy due to the low blood sugar. Just hand him back over to us, and EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE.”

7) As a life-long sober fitness enthusiast, Noah Sinclair has always been the epitome of a healthy mind and a healthy body and he will continue to be so in the very near future.

The System restating to us that, Noah Sinclair (the brand) is what we should want, if we aspire to be “the epitome of a healthy mind and healthy body”. And, that Noah Sinclair (the man) WILL continue to represent THE SYSTEM, whether he consents, or not.

8) Thank you for your patience and support during this time. We look forward to putting The System back to work for you.

I have my ideas about what THE SYSTEM is, and how it relates to personality vs. persona, “activity”, and desire. But, that’s for another post.

Jeezus…that took a lot out of me. How the hell do you all do this ALL FREAKIN’ DAY???? 🙂

ps: thanks for reading.

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by superstar. Reason: still just guessing at this point :)
       Shaun
      Participant

It seems plausible that he asked to be taken. How often do cops ask you to come to their window to question you?

superstar
      Participant

Thanks for your reply @shaun. It appears I was late to the party on this topic and that much, if not all, of what I said had been stated already in the “missing Noah” thread. I’m clearly just not quick enough on the draw and I feel, frankly, kinda dumb for posting this as a new thread. *dejected sigh*

Jackie
      Participant

@superstar
      IT was a very thorough assessment.
      You tried. And that’s all that matters.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       superstar
      Participant

lol! Thanks, @theladyj. My parents said the same thing to me when I came in second-to-last place in the “Little Miss Speculation” competition, back in ’78. 🙂

LaSalle
      Participant

I apologize if it’s silly (in case it’s been recently brought up in one of the many, many threads that are open), but could it be Noah’s in need of another programming session?

…confusion, memory loss, irritability, conspiratorial thinking, aggressive behavior and difficulty engaging in conversation.

It’s like he’s gone for too long without one of the helmet brainwashing sessions and he’s breaking down like many of the other Tension characters. Maybe he started heavily drinking because he couldn’t reconcile all of the weird thoughts that weren’t meshing together. Or maybe the drinking was helping him to realize how nothing made any sense. And maybe going to the police

was

a cry for help. And maybe by turning whoever real Noah is into this swaggering asshole “System Noah”, the OSDM has put him in a compromising position where most of us will just dismiss him if he tries to reach out to us and chalk it up to him crying wolf. As many others have said, it could just be a ploy to play upon our sympathies or control us.

Or maybe once they stop believing you, you know it’s begun.

…..and if this has already been stated already, sorry for the repetition!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar