5/25 NOAH SINCLAIR

This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author

I think I just saw Noah… actually I am pretty positive I just saw him! I’m working downtown this week, and we stopped in for lunch at ComfortLA and literally five minutes after I sit down in walks Noah.

HOWEVER, I don’t think it was Noah NOAH. It was the dude who plays Noah – and I am pretty sure this was just a random encounter – he was in jeans, and a t-shirt… I made eye contact, he appeared to get nervous and then left. He was with two normal looking dudes, everyone was dressed casual and acting very friendly towards each other.

Crazy random, or ???????

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m going to go with crazy random. Probably not in-game. Funny that he recognized you.

Jackie
      Participant

I was like…Oh shit is it the 25 already?! Haha, crazy.

Opps 5/24!

I don’t think he recognized me! I think he saw some weirdo smiling at him and was probably like “oh shit, we gotta bounce!”

Jackie
      Participant

Which is the appropriate reaction in most cases. Lol

Candace
      Participant

Lol celebrity status. He can’t even go to the grocery store now or it’ll be all over the forums!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m going to go with crazy random. Probably not in-game. Funny that he recognized you.

This post hasn’t aged well.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar