Noah Phonecall 7/22

This topic has 40 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Jackie
      Participant

I wake up from my night shift, and exactly one minute later my phone rings.

“Hello Jackie, do I even need to introduce myself?” And Noah sounds like he’s chomping away at something.

“Oh Hi Noah! How are you!” As I need to go from sleep to awake, immediately. Ill admit, I was not in ‘truly successful people skull fuck their mothers’ mode.

“Well I don’t know, ‘only losers admit failure’ ” He whines out in a mocking tone. Clearly He’s ready my answer, from when I bought my garbage seats. “Why are you not a loser. Tell me.”

“Does my opinion matter?”

“Wow. What a fucking fail right there.” As he eats some more. “Tell me Jackie, why are you a winner.”

I went back to my original video I did for when we were asked about why would be want to be the Noah Insider, “I’m ruthless. And sweet. So it’s never expected.”

“Wow. What a fucking waste of 30 seconds.” And he hung up.

What a garbage can fire of a phone call! Appropriate for my seats that I bought! Don’t worry, I’ve been underestimated before. 😉 <3

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Jackie.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Jackie.
       Jackie
      Participant

Hello Jackie, do I even need to introduce myself?” And Noah sounds like he’s chomping away at something.

Strike that. There was no Hello.
      Hah.
      More phone calls are probably going out.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Jackie.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I just heard from Noah as well. Talking about my pent up rage and how he wants me to be more like him. Ragging on me for only being a fucking script coordinator. He had me go to a place where people were around and yell, “Dan DaCunha is a fucking winner!” Twice. Then he said he wasted too much time on the call with me and hung up.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Quite the wakeup for you @theladyj lol sounds like you got the full Noah experience… I am getting the sense that he enjoys knocking people down to see how hard they will fight for what they want… so how badly do you want to be a part of The System?

Maranda
      Participant

I suspect people who bought a ticket to The System event should keep their phones within arm’s reach today.

Kortney
      Participant

“Wow. What a fucking waste of 30 seconds.”

I fucking love this guy.

Jackie
      Participant

Hahaha @shankfx22 Right?

I am getting the sense that he enjoys knocking people down to see how hard they will fight for what they want… so how badly do you want to be a part of The System?

I like this thing. This particular rabbit hole interests me because it asks the question: Self improvement at all cost. But at the cost of what? Noah doesn’t frighten me, arouse me or dissuade me. He is an excellent mascot for The System. I don’t need to be be him, to take whatever he has to offer, or isn’t offering. Deep in my core, there’s a darkness, a visceral creature living under pressure inside me, and I’d like to use that blackness, instead of it using me. That’s what I want, and will get, from The System. I can be successful in their model; but I don’t think most obvious participants will do/could do it while simultaneously polishing their cat spoon collection. I’ve got a new age rage.

Jackie
      Participant

@shinobi
      Did you buy garbage seats?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj Almost cool. In it to win it was already sold out.

Anonymous
      Inactive

They are testing the waters of everyone that bought a ticket it would seem.

Jackie
      Participant

@shinobi
      Perfect! You’re almost cool to me too. <3

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj Ha! You’re a sweetie. <3

Kevin
      Participant

@shankfx22 Is he knocking them down to build them up or just because he likes doing it? He’s never really seemed to care about anyone other than himself (though he did want Sarah to be safe at one point). As he’s stated, he really likes telling people what to do.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Looks like some of you will be petting GARBAGE KITTY as you strain your necks to get a look past the rest of us.

Addison
      Participant

I just got a call from Noah as well. My conversation was a bit different – he called me out for being ride or die Resistance but still buying the top tier ticket to The System. Then he mentioned thinking I had my finger on the pulse of the community, and he gave me an activity and decision that I’m not sure I can actually post about (he said he didn’t give a fuck what I do before hanging up), but it makes me nervous.

Honestly, after this call, this whole thing feels like a trap.

Partway through the conversation, he also asked if I listened to Clay Aiken. I do not.

Jackie
      Participant

@kevin @shankfx22

I HONESTLY thought When I retorted: “Does my Opinion matter”, there was going to be an abrupt ‘No.’ then a click. ‘Cause like Kevin alludes too, he isn’t one to really give a fuck.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kevin I’m honestly 50/50 with this. I could see him not giving a fuck and just saying whatever he feels like because he feels entitled and can. I could also see him using this tactic to see who will fight the hardest and I see these people benefiting him greatly. They will be the best candidates in his little System army in whatever he seeks to gain.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@addisonborn A trap? In MY Lust? It’s more likely than you think.

Good luck with your decision. And maybe he asked about Clay Aiken because he was looking for someone to go with him to the concert. No one likes going to concerts alone. 🙁

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@addisonborn I didn’t take you for a Clay Aiken guy, but your answer confirming this gives me great relief LOL

Jackie
      Participant

@addisonborn
      Yay! Do what feels most right to you! Party on!

Anthony Dux
      Participant

I spoke with Noah today. He broke me down to build me up again. Simple, direct & confident.

Lauren Bello

The Resistance suggested at one point that Horace might be grooming Taylor to be his new puppet-leader. Maybe that’s why Taylor came in for such an extra share of hostility from Noah. He doesn’t want to be replaced.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@anthonydux Details bro?

Kevin
      Participant

@anthonydux Can you share a little bit more about the call?

Anthony Dux
      Participant

I picked up and heard. “Hi Anthony this is Noah Sinclair.” I said hello. Noah asked “Why can’t you answer a simple question. What’s your biggest failure”.

In the questionnaire I wrote that I was here for him to answer it for me.

He then shouted “what’s two plus two” he was not amused when I answered 6 and told me not to be a smart ass.

He asked if the the sky is up or down. I said Down and Noah sarcastically said “was that really that hard?”

He asked again what my biggest failure. After he said “go to the community. I will be watching.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Got a call while seated in the Arclight Dome.

Movie starts in 5 minutes so I pick up.

“Well don’t you have fucking perfect timing.”

Noah: “Buz I need you to shut the fuck up and do exactly as I say ok? Turn to the person to your right and tell them word for word ‘I, Buz, am a fucking loser but the system can save me and it save you too.’ Then high five them.

So I turn to my little brother and say this to him and he looks at me like I just started wacking off in the theater. But he accepted my high five.

“My brother enjoyed that.”

Then Noah says “Alright now turn to your left and tell a stranger the same thing.”

So I turn and look at a little old lady and tell her the same thing. She shifts uncomfortably and turns away. I chuckle.

Noah: “Fucking right.”

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@anthonydux He wants you to tell us why you are a failure… So what’s the answer?

@thebuz I am disappointed in that little old lady lol You deserved that high five… This is the best day eveerrrrrr

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@thebuz Oh my god. This is tremendous. Remind me to try that on you next time we’re at a bar.

Kevin
      Participant

@thebuz Incredible. This is the best one so far.

Sage
      Participant

@thebuz, hahahaa! Incredible, enjoy the next 2 hours of awkwardness!

Jackie
      Participant

@thebuz
      Literally Incredi-ballz.

Maranda
      Participant

@thebuz Noah’s doing what he does best: ramping the awkwardness up to 11/10. I fully expect him to top that by the end of the day though!

Jackie
      Participant

Yes Mr @anthonydux Share with the class: What’s your biggest failure. Also, are you hanging out in the nose bleeds with us?

KINGKILL33
      Participant

“Hello Michael.”
      “Hey it’s Nooaahhh Sinclair!”
      “I am a failure in life…because I suck at life? Are you mocking me Michael with this answer?”
      “HAHA Yes I am!”
      “You work in the film industry right? Do you love what you do or do you half ass it when you go to work?”
      “I love what I do and have a passion for it. I dont believe that I half ass anything at work.”
      “You’re a father now right? Do you do everything you can to be the best dad or do you call it in?”
      “Yes, I am a dad now. I try to do everything I can to be there for my daughter, it’s not the easiest thing getting used to, but I believe that I am being the best that I can be.”
      “Well, why the FUCK you give me a bullshit answer?! WHY DO YOU FAIL IN LIFE?”
      I provided some half answer as I don’t really know how to answer that one, I think I’m a pretty cool dude, and never considered myself a failure.
      “Who’s your best friend Michael?” I provided that answer for him. “Good, now call him right now and merge the calls. Get him on the phone and explain to your friend why you think you fail in life.”
      At this, I was starting to get concerned, my friend doesn’t do these ARG’s or shows that I do. He has no interest in it at all. So I call him and merge the calls, best friend, Noah, and myself all on the party line lol. I explain to my friend that I’m a failure in life and he’s like WTF are you talking about? I give him the same excuse that I give to Noah and that I fail in life cause I look for easy ways out and try to take shortcuts when I can.
      Noah comes on and tells my friend “Michael is trying to better his life and I am helping him.” So now my friend thinks he may be some doctor? haha
      “Look I know Mike, and he doesn’t take any shortcuts, he busts his ass everyday at work and does everything he can to not fail. What you do fail at in life is making dumb drunk decisions and taking stupid risks that can get you hurt! I don’t know who this dude is or why he’s trying to help you. You’ve gone a far way and I’ve known you since we went to film school together. Mike isn’t a failure.”
      Noah comes back on, “Can you repeat all that, I was taking a shit.”
      My friend loses it!! haha I’ll have to call back and apologize to him and explain what just happened, but he starts cussing and going off on Noah. He doesn’t understand why i am calling him and this is some joke. I tell him it’s not a joke and that I was forced to call.
      “You were never forced to call Michael.”
      “Yes, you’re right Noah.”
      As I was trying to explain why and what this phone call was about to my friend, I saw that Noah had hung up and that was that. Still not sure what that phone call’s point was since I still didn’t give an honest answer to Noah’s question. Maybe he just wanted to introduce a little chaos into my life since I don’t seem to take him that seriously. As far as him “making” me call my friend and explaining to my friend why I think I fail, I definitely got some unexpected opinion from my friend why he thinks I fail. At the least, I can take that to heart and know my friend is only speaking the truth.
      But christ, was that phone call crazy. I thought it was gonna be Noah rambling about this or that, yea ok Noah… but damnit, I have to say Noah twisted my world upside down there, even if it was for a few minutes. Nice play Noah!!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kingkill33 I felt so many emotions reading that lol At first I felt uncomfortable that he “made” you call your friend and merge the calls, then I felt sentimental that your friend vouched for how awesome of a person you are (this I already know), and then felt anxious when he started to fight Noah with his words lol WHAT. A. FUCKING. RIDE. Needless to say, I’d say Noah succeeded in causing chaos, but also go you a truthful answer to the question. I still can’t gage if he has a silver lining to him or not, but god damn Mike, you just had quite the Saturday lol Stop jumping off balconies at concerts and breaking your damn ankles! 😉

Maranda
      Participant

@kingkill33 Wow, that must have been a hell of a ride. Hope you and your friend are all cool! I can only imagine that Noah is setting the tone for his seminar by taking no BS.

Anthony Dux
      Participant

My biggest failure that I told Noah was a lack of confidence. It was the first thing to jump into my head. I feel like resisting temptation would have been more accurate answer.

I have an “I’m almost cool” ticket.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I have since apologized to my friend and he’s ok now, but he certainly doesn’t like “that piece of shit Noah dude, fuck him!” ?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

“You were never forced to call Michael.”

That comment. Right there.
      You were never forced to do anything. None of us are forced to do anything. We choose to allow it. Oof.

Kortney
      Participant

I love that he’s getting other people involved that aren’t previously involved to spread The System and it’s work. Beyond fun.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

These are amazing. Glad this Noah is back to his Clown Price ways. I find him much more enjoyable as a chaotic force compared to a Sarah or Horace mouthpiece.

Viewing 40 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar