Noah, Morgan, and The BOS

This topic contains 21 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren Bello 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Lauren Bello 
    Participant

Is The System still invoicing the Investors for this event?

Cassandra 
    Participant

@chelsea and @meghanmayhem I think you guys are right about Noah and the BOS eventually teaming up. Good job calling that prior to today when Morgan showed up and confirmed that he and Noah have been in cahoots.

Chelsea 
    Participant

@cass We will see what happens! There are definitely a couple more pointing arrows after today, but if we have learned anything over the last year it’s that the second we think we have any idea of what’s to come, the rug is pulled out and waved in our faces! Things are still brewing, that’s for sure.

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

For real, I’m dying to know what the Investors thought of all of this. Are they paying the invoice for today? Has word reached them of the Resistance and The System’s possible alliance?

Kevin 
    Participant

Based on what everyone paid to attend The System, this money could have come out of that pool and probably had some left over. It isn’t optimizing what they received but I would guess they made something.

On that note, we’ve seen implications that they care about cost, but is having us invested in them and winding the clock more valuable than actual cash?

Chris 
    Participant

This feels like the perfect time for one of @joycecarlberg‘s classic witticisms/information dumps. Where have you been, @joycecarlberg? Do Betelgeuse rules apply to you? @joycecarlberg?

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

Based on what everyone paid to attend The System, this money could have come out of that pool and probably had some left over.

I doubt it…in addition to the cash distribution there were rental costs for the space, and anything Andy may have been paid. Gordon told Remy that The System was going to be sending him invoices, so they’re not making a profit yet. They’re still counting on OSDM $.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar