Noah and Sarah crash O.C. Meet Up 4/18

This topic has 114 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Michael Rizzo.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

SOOOOOO Noah just gave a speech standing behind Sarah saying that everything that has happened that resulted in chaos or speculation is all of his fault. It seemed like he was saying what he was told to say. After apologizing to everyone for all of the confusion, he is happy with Sarah, she is his “rock” and everything is good again. She then whispered something to him, in which his face changed from happy to unsure, her face went stern, and then he put on a smile, said his goodbyes and left…..

Seems like she has her claws in him again…

Chloe
      Participant

She got him up to it real quick, just like her email Macy dropped said.

I’m pretty darn sure the whole thing was scripted by her.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@chloe Yea I started the persicope right as he was giving his speech, so I’m not sure if I missed anything crucial beforehand…. But he had a drink in his hand (not sure if it was alcoholic or not) and he seemed as if he was reciting lines that were fed to him

Anonymous
      Inactive
       superstar
      Participant

Did this happen at the OC meet-up tonight?
      edit: nevermind… periscope…got it. Thx!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by superstar.
       Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

It’s so good to see Noah in good health and recommitted to his relationships. I see a bright future ahead.

Maranda
      Participant

This is my first time seeing Sarah’s face. I was surprised by how young she is.

Max Z
        Participant

@izryn I’d never seen her before either. I can see why people are so taken with her. When she had a joke prepared and written down in a briefcase I was immediately charmed, and when she didn’t want to finish her joke it kinda broke my heart.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Noah was drinking water. Looks like he’s on the wagon.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So many thoughts after watching that Periscope.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kasch was he ever truly off? 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nothing like seeing Sarah, Noah and @lilmsfancpants all together…like one happy family! HAH! THE TENSION

Maranda
      Participant

Ba dum tsss

Kristin
      Participant

@thebuz gracias! ❤️

Anonymous
      Inactive

Changed the title of this thread (with @shankfx22’s permission) so that everything can fit here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for beaming us in! Can’t wait for May…

Sean

“TG” – Timothy Granik? Recipient of “the red pair”?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@thebuz To the rescue! 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

@izryn, agreed. She comes across as a lot older in the emails.

Megan
      Participant

Is that the address of the bar where y’all were at?

Andrew K
      Participant

Sooooo….robo-Noah anyone?

Max Z
        Participant

@anakindrew I had the same thought but there were a few weird things. Noah, despite drinking water and being “back on track”, appeared to me to be drunk. But I’ve never seen him before maybe he just always acts that way. I don’t know if Robo-Noahs can drunk. Also, for as back on track as he is, Sarah seemed (to me at least) annoyed by him when he first came up behind her, leading me to think that he’s not as easily controlled as a Robo-Noah would be. I’m also very taken with the term “Robo-Noah”

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thegilded that’s the only TG that would seem to make sense right? Maybe raising hell because he didn’t get the red pair…

Sean

Possible that he did. Possible that they’re working together, pulling the strings connected to Noah.

Either way I don’t know of any other set of initials that fit

Kevin
      Participant

We also got some more information on Noah and Sarah’s kid. She got her joke from him and he was going to tell it at his “preparatory academy”. So how old is their son? I usually think Jr. high/high school when I hear that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@anakindrew Yeah, that’s Stepford Noah. Good work, Sarah. Stepford @taysavestheday coming soon.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kevin Yea you’re right, prep academy is usually high school or a school that has 7th and 8th combined with high school. College prep school

Andrew K
      Participant

Interesting we got more info in their kid when I just posted about his well being earlier today….. they’re definitely watching us on here

Sean

@maxzumstein – As someone who’s both been drunk a lot and suffered head injuries, he spoke more like the latter than the former.

In my opinion, at least.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Perhaps it’s more “Brain Washed” Noah than a “Robo-Noah”? Did he ever mention having a headache by any chance?

Kevin
      Participant

@shankfx22 Okay, yeah so like 12+. Not that she couldn’t have a son that age, but does she really have a son that age?

Andrew K
      Participant

@maxzumstein Yeah I feel the same way
      He definitely seemed drunk and she annoyed.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@anakindrew Yes very interesting. They are definitely watching us. Answering all of our theories and wonderings with reasons why we should stop worrying about that… I smell deceit

Andrew K
      Participant

When Sarah was taking photos of @taysavestheday outside, Macy kept exclaiming “No, someone stop her!”

What are they going to use those photos for? What does Macy know that we don’t?

Sage
        Participant

@anakindrew, honest question since I’m new to this. Would it have been appropriate for someone to actually follow Macy’s lead and try and stop her? Or is that not kosher??

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kevin I personally am leaning towards the son as a metaphor… They haven’t even mentioned his name… When parents usually talk about their kids, they almost always refer to them by their names, implying that they are real people lol

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@anakindrew Maybe Taylor is their next specimen…

Kevin
      Participant

@shankfx22 Ha, yeah doesn’t seem like he really exists!

Cristen
      Participant

“Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo” That’s the quote yes?

From Virgil’s Aeneid. It’s also notably used in the beginning of Freud’s “Interpretation of Dreams.”

Some translations are “If I cannot deflect the will of superior powers, then I shall move the River Acheron.” Less literal is “If I cannot deflect the will of heaven, then I shall move hell.”

Please correct me if I’m wrong because my Virgil is better than my Freud but Freud says dreams are like the river, subconscious thoughts flowing up within dreams.

Max Z
      Participant
       Kevin
      Participant

The literal translation of the letter that the group found is:
      “If I cannot deflect the will of superior powers, then I shall move the River Acheron.”

We know that Sarah has been having some issues with her higher ups, so maybe the literal “superior powers” makes sense here. The letter that Macy leaked indicated that Sarah wanted Tim to spin the situation to his “superiors”. Seems like he’s saying he’ll move hell if he can’t help her out the way she wants him too.

Andrew K
      Participant

Info on the River Acheron:

In ancient Greek mythology, Acheron was known as the “river of woe”, and was one of the five rivers of the Greek underworld. In the Homeric poems the Acheron was described as a river of Hades, into which Cocytus and Phlegethon both flowed.[2][3]

The Roman poet Virgil called it the principal river of Tartarus, from which the Styx and Cocytus both sprang.[4] The newly dead would be ferried across the Acheron by Charon in order to enter the Underworld.[5]

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sfire8 Someone definitely should have. Feel like it’s a missed opportunity there.

Andrew K
      Participant

@sfire8 it seems to be it would be appropriate to interject, only because Macy was urging someone to do so.

If she hadn’t been, then no. You let it play out.

Correct me if I’m wrong @thegilded @thebuz

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@sfire8 Yeah, I’d have put a piece of paper or something between her camera and @taysavestheday. I’d have tried to convince him to walk away from her while holding the paper there. But alas, I was not there.

Welcome to the “She has images of our face” club Taylor. I get the feeling we’re all going to suffer for it.

Basically, if it fits the situation, and you’re not bringing harm to anyone, play it out as you will.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Lia
      Participant

Ok let’s talk fashion. No more baggy suits? Slim fitting all black everything? Fresh Warby Parker frames? …No dirt smeared on his face?

What happened to Noah, king of the power tie?

…Not that I’m complaining, eh @moustachemax?

Maxwell R
        Participant

@lilmsfancpants I understand everything now. That was one attractive man. I’ll follow those eyes to the depths of hell.

Sage
      Participant

@anakindrew, @buz, so easy to get caught up in the moment and just go along with it, I guess?

Max Z
      Participant

@sfire8 @anakindrew Maybe my connection was bad but if memory serves Macy didn’t really say anything until it was almost over already. Not quick enough on the draw, Macy. Now we got a shadowbot incoming.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Max Z.
       Andrew K
      Participant

@maxzumstein I watched the replay and in the replay Macy’s comments were coming in right as it was happening, or like, as Sarah was taking the photos

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I was thinking the same thing! Noah’s wardrobe went from white collar business man, to eclectic jazz player hahaha even those glasses were weird… has he always worn glasses? Sarah’s outfit seemed similar to what she wore at the focus group. But Noah certainly looked like he was dressed BY Sarah lol

Lia
      Participant

@shankfx22 Nope, never seen the glasses before. Right guys?

Andrew K
      Participant

He was definitely dressed by her.

He went from “American Psycho” to hip, cool LA screenwriter- type. And yeah, he wasn’t wearing glasses when we met him.

Maybe they’re trying to reinvent his image since some of us (@nothenrygale) mocked his clothing at the focus group.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@anakindrew @lilmsfancpants The New Noah? 😉

The New Noah

Candace
      Participant

Has anyone tried to dissect that joke? I couldn’t understand it’s meaning…@electrichippo got it on her periscope. @taysavestheday or @hazelverse maybe you can post photos of it on here.

I think it was super amazing that Noah and Sarah both came to the OC for us!! (IG and OOG). The key points I took away from this was basically stuff already said:

-Noahs back with Sarah
      -he was drinking water
      -he was dresses a little different than before but nothing major. The glasses I guess but he just seemed to be a little more casual for the evening to me. (Have to watch the periscopes again to see if they were wearing their wedding rings or not..did anyone notice?)
      -Sarah mentioned their son
      -they’re having a free seminar in May and we’re all invited (that’s what I heard at least)
      -she was chatting up Taylor more than anyone and took his photo
      -Sarah remembered my name ?
      -everyone was staring at her the whole time and it was super fucking awkward lmao

I think that’s about what I got out of this.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Candace.
       Chris
      Participant

Sarah and Noah seem to be in full damage control mode by swallowing all their “loser” talk by officially opening up the first official System meeting in May to EVERYONE. Anyone here bold enough to stick to your guns and not show up? I will say, if Sarah gets flustered and can’t speak over a single acoustic guitar during Emo night, what kind of leader can she be?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@pandace88 Sarah was wearing her wedding band only. @thebuz had mentioned after the focus group that she was wearing a single diamond ring aka the engagement ring but with no band. Tonight it was the single band with no engagement ring…

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub I noted in the focus group (which was my first one on one interaction with Sarah) that she got frustrated easily when she felt in any way that she didn’t have full control of the group. She would snap occasionally at us when she wanted to assert herself

Max Z
      Participant

@pandace88

I was wondering about the joke too. I copied it down verbatim off the index cards in Kim’s periscope and put it in another thread, but just to get it in here too, the joke was:

A man walks into a bar with a small monkey. The people of this establishment are very interested in this monkey but unfortunately he doesn’t do much as his owner drinks for several hours and becomes quite inebriated. Eventually the owner stumbles out of the bar and the capuchin hops on to a pool table, takes a cue ball and swallows it whole.
      The owner says in a drunken voice -that I won’t do here- “Don’t mind him, he will eat anything. I will cover the damages.” And with that the drunken owner places a hundred dollars on the bar and leaves with his monkey who now holds his little extended stomach. The next week the monkey and his owner walk into the establishment and this time the patrons are all very curious as to what the monkey will do. Fortunately for these onlookers it doesn’t take long for the monkey to hop up on the bar where he grabs a maraschino cherry and sticks it inside of his rectum, he then pulls it out of his rectum and places it inside his mouth and happily swallows it whole. The bartender is astonished and says “What in the hell was that?” The owner replies “Oh well, he still eats anything but now he measures first.”

Is it too obvious to say that the monkey is Noah? Owner MAYBE Sarah?

Maranda
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub I for one won’t be going. (N-n-not just because I’m overseas or anything! Well, that, but also I’m not sure I like what they’re selling.)

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@maxzumstein Sure seems that way. Also if he is the monkey, then it implies that he learned his lesson… maybe she made him sorry for going against her

Max Z
        Participant

@shankfx22 The interesting–and maybe telling?–dynamic to the lesson-learning aspect though is that the monkey is still doing the self-destructive behavior, albeit to a lesser extent. He didn’t stop eating everything, he just measures now. And the way that he mitigates the negative after effects of the behavior is by doing something even more disgusting at the start.

Kevin
      Participant

She asked Taylor what his PhD was in several times while she was talking to him and he answered bioengineering. Could be that they want something very specific from him.

Anonymous
      Inactive

After seeing Sarah on Periscope, I am convinced that she is definitely not to be trusted. I could read it all over her face and attitude. I’m glad I wasn’t there so I didn’t have to see that manipulative psychopath… Noah seemed like an emasculated puppy dog who follows Sarah’s orders just so he can get laid. I’m not going to believe their lies anymore, even if it somehow gets me closer to understanding some kind of truth. I’m forever on Macy’s side.

Andrew K
      Participant

To me @maxzumstein @shankfx22 – the joke is saying that if you are going to participate in self- destructive behavior, to do so cautiously and to measure the consequences vs reward, or else risk looking like a fool.

Chris
      Participant

Worth noting: Sarah and Noah weren’t alone. About ten minutes before they arrived @taysavestheday and I noticed a very large, imposing, bouncer type in a nice suit come out to the patio. He came outside, saw us, went inside, sat at a table, texted, bought an iced tea, and came back outside to sit at a table facing us (and watching the basketball game). Taylor and I were joking about how he was from SI, but then when Sarah came out, we lost track of him. Most likely a hired goon like dozens Sarah might employ, but for the sake of speculation: Timothy’s note amounted to recon and reporting to Sarah. And he signed off simply by saying “Watching.” Could Mrs. Sinclair’s side piece have been closer than we realized?

Max Z
        Participant

@macbethinabathtub Is this the same gentleman that can be seen at the beginning of Kim’s Periscope? There are two people standing there talking, one wearing a suitjacket, they’re saying something you can’t hear, and the one in the suit gets in the other guy’s face, who throws his hands up. The suitjacket guy says “Shit” and storms away. Is that the dude? I notice that no one has mentioned that interaction yet. @electrichippo do you have any insight on what that was?

Andrew K
      Participant

@maxzumstein I saw that too! I figured it was Sarah’s bodyguard or something.

Chris
      Participant

Yes, @maxzumstein! It was the guy talking to @prufrock5150, I wasn’t there for that since Tom got up before the rest of us. And I guess this is as good a time as any to bring it up. Tom, do you want to fill us in? Right as Noah left he clapped Tom on the shoulder and Tom immediately got up and followed him. Afterwards, all Tom would say was that he just went to use the bathroom, and Noah followed him in. This explanation felt a little undercookeded to me, especially in light of @electrichippo’s read on Tom’a demeanor directly after the encounter. Is this a nonstory, Tom, or are you afraid to say more? We’re here for you.

Andrew K
      Participant

TOM, you can trust us!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@maxzumstein – I was getting really bad vibes off Sarah so I opted to walk away and see if I could find out where Noah had gone. I’d noticed @prufrock5150 had left a couple minutes before me to probably do the same. After walking the perimeter of the market, they were nowhere to be found, then suddenly @prufrock5150 and the large man in the suit came from a corridor where the restrooms were located. That’s when I turned on the periscope. The man had the demeanor of a bodyguard/security and was not pleased at all with Tom. Big guy was getting pretty heated. Tom was wide eyed and silent. Then the bodyguard looking guy stomped off leaving us standing there. I’m sure Tom can speak to this more completely but my understanding is Tom saw Noah rush into the restroom and the bodyguard guy stopped Tom from entering after him. I caught the immediate aftermath on periscope.

Candace
      Participant

Replayed all the periscopes.

-Noah and Sarah ARE both for sure wearing their wedding rings and Sarah’s looks the same to me as the one she wore at the focus group.
      -Noahs toast made no sense! “The system will teach u everything you need to know about doing away with happy homes and conquering healthy relationships” what?!
      -oh and The Joke. Sarah said her son got in trouble for saying it at his prepatory school and that it was one of his father’s (Noah’s) favorites. She wanted to tell it as an icebreaker and to serve as a symbolic measurement of how they will treat us from now on

Jackie
      Participant

I’m still pretty adamant that Sarah stole @taysavestheday hand print/skin sample, after she introduced herself to nearly everyone, and shaking hands, she returned to her seat and took and immediate interest in him. I was sitting right there! She was ALL about him. “Are you the doctor I spoke to yesterday?”

She then Shook his hand, after and without touching anything, she returned her hand to the inside of her bag for a moment, then removed it, holding nothing.
      Why did she do that? hand sanitizer? I think not.

Then to learn she took his 360 degree picture? Oh. It is so sus up in here! I also, Noah circling us like a shark for the first half of the conversation, prior to the toast.

Jackie
      Participant

@pandace88, Right? I thought that was weird. I made a face, much like how a dog looks confused at a ball, and Sarah looked at me sharply for a second, then went back to being all smiles and gratitude.

Candace
      Participant

@maxzumstein thanks for transcribing that! I now get the joke lol.

Max Z
        Participant

@electrichippo Thanks! Guess we’ll just have to wait until @prufrock5150 decides to tell us what happened from his side.

@pandace88
        No problem! I mainly transcribed it cause I didn’t get it either and had to write it down to follow it.

ALSO: It’s very interesting to me what you pointed out about Noah’s toast. On first viewing I just wrote it off as him somewhat humorously taking his “conquering” approach to things like business and applying it to things like happy homes and healthy relationships, and I thought nothing of it. If someone as competitive as Noah had it in his mind to start being a better husband/father, I can easily see him thinking of it as like “I’m gonna kick being a good father’s ass” or something weird. But “doing away with” happy homes seems a little too ominous to be just clumsy wording for that sentiment. Interesting, interesting. And since I think a lot of us are operating under the impression that the Noah that came out tonight is a Noah that was at least partially under the mental control of Sarah, I wonder how this complicates that. Would Sarah have anything to gain by doing away with happy homes and conquering healthy relationships?

EDIT: ooh, speak of the devil, @prufrock5150 updated us before I even finished typing this!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Do you ever get an immediately bad vibe when a certain person enters the room? I had that with Sarah. She was just, hmm, off. None of it felt sincere. She seemed very forced to me. Her smile too tight. The sort of smile that doesn’t reach one’s eyes. She seemed uncomfortable. Noah didn’t seem drunk at all but he did seem, dare I say, robotic and kind of muted for the most part. Like he was on a leash and scripted.

I just didn’t buy any of it. It felt all wrong.

I couldn’t get away from Sarah fast enough. I just did not like her energy. And then to follow her and see her taking creepy photos of @taysavestheday. Ick.

Andrew K
      Participant

@electrichippo – I totally agree. Al of it was very forced, very corporate. Even Sarah bringing that joke to “break the ice” with. She had to write it down. Sarah reminds me of the upright principle from School of Rock. Trying so hard to be perfect and corporate and exacting that she’s forgotten how to be a human being. And now it seems she’s done the same to “robo-noah” as I’m from now on calling him.

Candace
      Participant

@electrichippo I ABSOLUTELY agree with u! I feel the same around Sarah and I have since the focus group. She is fake! Her smile is fake, her emotions are fake, everything she says is fake! She smiles at you but really she’s judging you from head to toe. Mean girl status. She’s a shark. And Noah, yes, dog with his tail between his legs. I think his balls were in her briefcase.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Very very interesting Tom. Makes me think he’s not “brainwashed” so much as he’s being straight up threatened to be a good doggy or dire things will happen. That he was trying to subtly hint at something, or work in a segue to something. Hell, check your pockets again. Maybe there’s an orange tic tac with a note on it like those grains of rice they write on at the pier.

…hmm, you know. I wonder if Sarah uses their threats against the kid to make Noah behave accordingly.

Candace
      Participant

@anakindrew

Trying so hard to be perfect and corporate and exacting that she’s forgotten how to be a human being.

THIS. THIS IS THE MESSAGE.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I have this ingrained habit of collecting evidence and of not being shy about it. Here are a couple periscope stills of the man in the suit who confronted @prufrock5150:

man in suit 1

man in suit 2

Andrew K
      Participant

@meghanmayhem – I was thinking the exact same thing about their kid!

Again weird that we hear about him after I made a specific forum post about him today….

Sarah could be using him as a bargaining chip against Noah, if they even have a kid at all.

#wheresnoahjr?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

So there will never be any doubt what Sarah Sinclair looks like:

Sarah Sinclair 1

Sarah Sinclair 2

Candace
      Participant

@electrichippo can you post or send the group photo please ??

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I think a majority of I witnessed was discussed or caught on the periscopes. But feel free to ask me any specific questions and I’ll happily answer.

@macbethinabathtub
      and I noticed the bouncer in the suit enter first. He seemed rather out of place and had a keen eye on us. He looked at us and then stepped back inside on his phone. Chris and I made a joke that he was texting his higher ups to let them know we were ready for them–little did we know this what probably exactly what he was doing.

Next, @lilmsfancpants came to us and told us that she saw Noah inside. We debated whether to go in and meet with him inside and decided that Lia should go in on her own since they had a rapport already. She entered but returned rather quickly. I asked if she found Noah–and she relied “No, but we found her.” I looked and noticed a well dressed woman who had exited into the back patio as well. She introduced herself to me and others as Sarah Sinclair.

She sat down and we all sat down surrounding her. She started to tell her joke, but was irked that the live music was too loud. She gave them an irritated look–a look that I almost thought might have stopped the music. She seemed to extrude that kind of power. But the music didn’t stop, and she gave up on her joke, retiring it to her side. I quickly grabbed it and slide it under my leg, much like Lia did to the note that fell from Sarah’s briefcase on her opposite side. The conversation can be found on the periscope and other posts–so I won’t go into detail.

At the conclusion of Noah and her speech, so turned to me and asked if I was the doctor she spoke to yesterday. I agreed, and she asked what I was a doctor of. I responded with “Bioengineering” and she asked where I went to school. I reciprocated the questions–as I know little about her education, but she said it was irrelevant. I understood. She wanted data on us, to show us that Noah is back with the System and to invite us to the start of the consultations in May. We weren’t ready to learn about them yet. @electrichippo stopped recording at this point, but I shared with Sarah that I was getting my MBA to gain a background in business and move up in my company.

“What do you desire in business?” Sarah asked me.

I told her I wanted to be CEO and run a company much like her. She asked what kind of company and I said my own would be a dream, but moving up in the company I work for now would be desirable as well.

She turned to a few others and they mainly asked her questions, but she didn’t answer much. @pandace88 asked when in May the consultations were start but Sarah didn’t give a definitive answer. In a lull in the conversation, I asked her how long she had been running the consultations for, and she responded that she had been in the business for awhile, but these consultations are new. I also asked what she was drinking, and she said a martini.

Noah had already left at this point and she announced that it was time to go. In high heels and a pencil skirt, she found it hard to rise from the middle of a bench. “How do I get out of this thing?” she asked me. I stood and took her hand and helped her up. And as she had her martini in one hand, and a cup of water in the other, I ran to the door and opened it for her. She then asked me to follow her.

We went inside and turned towards Kim and @prufrock5150 standing at the end of the aisle after his altercation with the previous bouncer. I was holding the joke that Sarah had left on the seat, so I held it behind my back–thinking there might be more information than simply a joke inside.

I held the door for her again and we stepped out into the cold. “I want you to stand right here. I’m going to take your picture, okay?” I agreed, and as I stood up straight, the joke still behind my back, I notice Kim recording us from afar. Sarah snaps my picture. “Turn to your right.” I comply and click–another picture. “Turn to your left.” Click. “Turn around.” Click. “Now I want you to turn 360 degrees.” I comply and notice she’s recording video this time.

She then walks off, with only a “bye;” no handshake or lengthy goodbye.

I’m curious as to what she will do with my information. But I will say, she called me Doctor on multiple occasions. She seemed interested in me and my career aspiration. She wanted images of me and whatever she took from me when she shook my hand. If I was going to create an artificial anything–a doctor wouldn’t be a bad place to start.

Lia
      Participant

Fashion update pt. 2

Noah had a wedding ring on tonight (first time I noticed one on him) but it didn’t fit him very well. When he put his water down in front of me, I saw that it was about halfway on his finger. I couldn’t tell if it was too big or too small, but either way (and no surprises here) he wasn’t used to wearing it.

Sarah’s ring, on the other hand, was very pretty and fit like a glove.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

A couple periscope screen caps of Noah and Sarah, (and @lilmsfancpants not impressed at all with the proceedings ❤️?)

Noah & Sarah 1

Noah & Sarah 2

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@pandace88 @thegilded kindly posted the group shots for me: HERE ❤️

Andrew K
      Participant

Just sent this on Twitter. I’ll let you all know if I get a reply….

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Seems like you all had a hell of a night. Thanks for recording it all on periscope!

Here’s my opinion.
      I think Sarah made a mistake tonight… She probably did a rush job on Noah, because what he was spouting made no sense. They didn’t bring their A game at all… They were sloppy, aloof and cold. This could have been an opportunity to recruit doubters, to show their power and the rewards of being part of the system. Instead they thought that their mere presence was enough to convince people that everything was alright. The more I see of Sarah, the less I like. You have to have the ability to appear genuine…The ability to serve the lies with some truth in order to sell bullshit is probably the most basic lesson liars and cheats learn… and they can’t even do that.

So yeah I was #Burnthismotherfuckerdown

now I’m #WatchThemBurnThemselves

Candace
      Participant

Before I call it a night I want to leave you with a still captured from my periscope of tonight. The Sinclairs both ominously gazing straight into my camera ??

(Wish it wasn’t so dark but it kind of makes it creepier)

Max Z
      Participant

I’m kind of fascinated by the different accounts of Sarah Sinclair from everyone who was there tonight and who met her at the Focus Group. The periscopes tonight were my first introduction to Sarah, and I know people can sometimes come off very differently in the room than they do through a camera, but she came off to me a little differently than what I’ve been hearing. Everyone describes Sarah as powerful, professional, intimidating, sinister, inhuman, insincere, etc. Personally, I’m completely enamored with her. The fact that she brought a joke pre-written on cue cards registers to me as endearing, like a misguided attempt to relate to people filtered through the quirks of an extreme Type A business personality. And the fact that she was so flustered by the live music that she just gave up on the joke registered as kind of sad and sympathetic. Then, going back a bit, her reaction to (I think) Russell asking her if she was okay. She’s just becoming a very intriguing figure for me. I definitely think there’s some dimension to her, like maybe she’s not the calculating monster we’ve been led to believe she is. But then, maybe I’m just a sucker for monsters who dress really well.

Max Z
      Participant

@pandace88 Damn. Now that is one beautiful family portrait.

Maranda
      Participant

@thebuz did you just make a post about @prufrock5150’s post being deleted? I swear I saw it and now it’s gone too. For the record, I have taken a screenshot of Tom’s post (where he talks about his run-in with Noah in the bathroom) from an unrefreshed activity feed tab I had open on my browser.

(If this is a case of unintentional disclosure of personal information that was deleted for OOG privacy reasons, I won’t post the screenshot link, but if this is shininigans on the part of Noah, Sarah, et. al….)

Anonymous
      Inactive

@izryn Uhhhhhh….

Taylor Winters
      Participant

One thing I do want to comment on. I see a lot of people talking about Sarah, namely @anakindrew and @pandace88 mentioning that she felt like she forgot to be human.

I don’t know if I know enough yet to comment on that per se, but I will say that she did feel very corporate to me. She never once showed me a soft side to her, even when we were alone. She was all about a result, a goal. She wanted information from me and asked the right questions. Then when she wanted pictures of me, she told me where to stand and took those pictures. She was efficient and effective.

As a results oriented person myself, it’s tough to turn off your business side sometimes and let the human side out. I definitely can empathize with Sarah in that regard. She was there to do a job and she did it. I applaud her for that. She doesn’t trust us yet, but I’m sure there’s someone she can trust enough to show a human side to. No one is inhuman all the time.

And I forgot who proposed this earlier, but I could very much see the stories on Noahsinclair.com being about Sarah and not Noah himself. Noah is the brand, but Sarah is the one who gets shit done.

You have my attention, Sarah.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@maxzumstein As we learned with Sabrina, people project like hell onto other people. It is impossible to know a person until you actually know them. The question people should be asking themselves is: why do I view Sarah in this way, when in fact I don’t know anything about her?

@Maranda We have to give leeway to situations in which people are asked or told not to disclose information, or in cases of client confidentiality.

Jackie
      Participant

I have to say, at our introduction I mentioned I was the who sent cat videos (pictures) to make her feel better, she smiled and said ‘I appreciated those’. Sure, she’s not Mr. Rogers, but I didn’t feel Iced out or glossed over.
      I certainly feel as if maybe they weren’t expecting as MANY of us, as who were there. She did seem ‘off put’ by the live music. She barely drank any of her drink. She abandoned her joke. She let Noah speak over her. She wasn’t snippy. But I agree, she wasn’t casual nor did her body language suggest ‘friendly.’

I felt as if Noah was more predatory, more boisterous, more bark than bite.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Regarding Macy’s comments on my periscope: By the time Macy was commenting “no,” “jesus,” “stop her” Sarah had already completed taking the photos of @taysavestheday and was turning to walk away.

Macy comments 1

Macy comments 2

*If* we’d wanted to stop Sarah, Macy’s warnings were just too late.

Jackie
      Participant
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

My first poster! THank you @theladyj! It was such a pleasure meeting you tonight. And see you on the 6th 🙂

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I’m reading a lot on the quote on the note that @lilmsfancpants found from Tim to Sarah.

Although it originally was written for the Aeneid, it seems more fitting that it was used as the epigraph of Freud’s The Interpretation of Dreams, a seminal novel of the 20th century and the start to psychoanalysis. Of note, this quote means Freud was leaving behind the safer and better-known territories of the conscious mind and into the shady world of dreams–into the dark realms of the unconscious.

This seems to parallel exactly what we are seeing. We are leaving behind the safety of the real world and facing the unconscious, shadow versions of our dreams. Our unconscious desires, the things we lust for, will be explored. I would not be surprised if Dreams start being touched on.

Chloe
      Participant

@electrichippo I wonder if she’s trying to tell you to stop her from taking the pictures of him? Or was this after the fact?

scot
      Participant

What a crazy night, thank you all for the great periscopes and detailed accounts of your experiences. They are the window through which I peak into this increasingly crazy world.

Megan
      Participant

Wait I’m really confused…people mentioned tom’s post but I don’t see it.

ETA: never mind found it!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Megan.
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@chloe – Yes, It definitely seemed Macy was freaked out that Sarah was taking photos of @taysavestheday. Some participants commented on forum that it was a missed opportunity. Sure, I can agree with that, assuming we were anti-Sarah and wanted her stopped. Problem is Macy’s comments appeared after the photos had already been taken and I certainly wasn’t committed enough to my distrust of Sarah’s actions to run after her (and what? demand she delete the photos?) when she was already clearly walking away from the meet-up.

Lia
      Participant

@taysavestheday Sarah really needs to reconsider hiring me as a personal assistant. I keep finding her shit everywhere.

Lenize
      Participant

Haven’t had a chance to watch the periscopes yet, but finally managed to read through everything and, wow, was there a lot happening last night. I have to say from the pictures Noah and Sarah didn’t look quite like I imagined them from the descriptions, but perhaps they will come across differently in the videos.

Melissa
      Participant

I’m finally caught up! You guys had one hell of a night! In the spirit of honesty I was taken back by Noah’s appearance, he doesn’t look anything like the Noah on website. Then again I never met him in person…

Adding to my list of questions for Macy if I ever get to talk to her again: why was she saying stop when Sarah was taking Taylor’s photos? What does she know?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Last night by the time Noh had started speaking, I too was nervous with the thought that he had been manipulated/tricked/brainwashed into being a good boy for Sarah, but after learning of the email to @lilmsfancpants I feel pretty good about where he’s at rn. Sure he’s with them, but it seems like he’s def trying to do some damage from the inside out. Noah is our man on the inside, good game

Jackie
      Participant
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Ahhhhh shieeeeet, my first poster @theladyj!

Kristin
      Participant

I guess I’ll make a new post for this specific letter that was shown on @electrichippo periscope that @lilmsfancpants found! The envelope fell out of Sarah’s case and translates to “if I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell” I believe.

View post on imgur.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Going to Merge this with the other topic @creepsociety, thanks!

Viewing 105 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar