No Email

This topic has 125 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Chiznit.

• Author
       Candace
      Participant

Well since there seems to be support group threads for the winners and losers, how about a post for all the people who sent an email to that asshole but got no reply! FUCK HIM and his BS. “On his time” whatever. I don’t feel rejected and you shouldn’t either. Something good will come along for us. SOMETHING BETTER!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Candace.
       Chloe
      Participant

UGHH! I keep getting a bunch of email alerts on my computer and getting all excited (and nervous as heck). Then I see it’s just an email from Sephora or Adobe or something. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Candace
      Participant

Haha yea I don’t expect to get a reply from Noah. I feel that ship has sailed. I’ll be Waiting for the next move. I don’t think he has anything to offer me anyway.

Blondie
      Participant

Tell me about it… I now count 4 varieties of email response. Maybe we will get a fifth?

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

Right there with you all! Haha.

I wonder though, there has to be an anti-Noah Sinclair faction right. If people who are deemed “losers” will be contacted by them or as people are being introduced to his seminars they will appear.

Sean

I wouldn’t worry yet… Back in the Tension days we had a similar place for us to enter our emails and acceptance letters took place over the course of about 2 days.

I’d be rather surprised if some of the people in this topic just silently got no response

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

I’m sure they really are flooded with emails and it’s taking a while to sort through. Specially if they are deciding who to put where

Lenize
      Participant

I’ll join the no-reply group!

There might still be some emails going out, but I’m not holding out hope. I’m relatively sure something will come along to get involved with either anti Noah or at least different from him!

Candace
      Participant

This is true. But I also like the idea of seeing who pops up next as a “rival faction” if any. I wouldn’t be too bothered if I’m presented with a better option down the line. Noah is a joke.

Chloe
      Participant

@darthzannah – You’re probably right. If I remember correctly, when the creators went on My Haunt Life they mentioned that they were the only one’s answering emails, making responses on the forums, and basically keeping everything in line. Right now there’s 172 members, so it’ll be a while to get to everybody. I’m just way too impatient when I get nervous. XD

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@chloe 172?!?! Holy hell. Yeah patience will be difficult, but worth it with these guys.

Candace
      Participant

@chloe don’t worry, keep posting, they will see you 🙂 they will not leave us. Since we’re speculating Noah might be the devil it made me think of this verse haha “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

Chloe
      Participant

@darthzannah – I know!! There’s something in the upper left on the Activity page that says the total number of members, so I’m just going by that, but it’s really amazing how many people are getting to be part of this!

Max Z
      Participant

Casting my hat in with the no-reply crowd. I’m eager to see if that changes within the next few days. If not, maybe the No Reply people will mobilize into some sort of bitter faction going forward? A Haves/Have Nots dichotomy would be an interesting twist. Mostly I just hope I get an email though. I want to know what this System can offer me.

Chloe
      Participant

@pandace88 – Yep I’m sure they wont! I’m actually a Christian myself and that’s one of my favorite verses!

Which will also be interesting if Noah finds that out and is actually the devil or the anti-christ, or something like that. If I go whole hog and decide to do my phone number and all, phone convos might get interesting.

Fiona Edwards
      Participant

Maybe no reply was a reply in itself? Wild speculation at this point but what if it was intentional?

Dawson
      Participant

Count me in the no reply group.
      I decided to follow The System when writing my email.

“Your System has already taught me something…

…I don’t give a f@¢k if you are busy. Your rules don’t apply to me.

If you want me to put money in your pocket, you are going to contact me within 24 hours about a live training session.

Scratch, that. Give me one good reason why I should pay a prick like you to “teach” me to be “attractive” when you can’t even get out of paying your tax bill. Surely an “attractive” person as yourself has the power to avoid those high tax bills. Not a leader I would follow.

I’m out.”

So, maybe I’ll won’t even be considered. I called his bluff. But I figured if Noah was that powerful, he should have be able to get out of paying such a huge amount on his tax bill.

Carl Webb
      Participant

Gutsy, @dawsonc! I will be curious what response you get.

LaSalle
      Participant

@pansyh, I had the same thought, but I think they’re making their way steadily through the emails. For example, @maxzumstein who’s part of this thread just got inducted into the glorious halls of the chosen.

That said, it could be he’s also using non-response as a tool for some of us. See how many of us crack, whine, and/or give up.

But whether or not Noah contacts us or not, I don’t think that’ll stop us from being on top if we really want it. In the words of the system, “get it.”

@dawsonc
      haha! what a delicious response

Max Z
      Participant

@pansyh Confirming what @lasalle said. I think it’s a slow roll-out but you should at least get a rejection letter or even a “sold out of slots” letter like @timsmyname reported receiving a couple hours ago in a different thread. Just keep checking that e-mail, you may be closer to getting exactly what you deserve than you think.

Tom Kircher
      Participant

I’m in this camp as well. I ended up sending a second email just in case, so hopefully that helps.

Daniel
      Participant

I’m part of the no email club as well ?. Maybe Noah wants to see if we’re dedicated enough to fight for a spot in his consultations? Or the alternative, he’s swamped with emails and hasn’t replied lol

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Chloe, No Repliers, and Losers:

“Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

You may, in fact, be the lucky ones. Us “winners” have already fallen.

Chloe
      Participant

@larry – That is interesting, and further proof that Noah may be the devil, anti-christ, or biblical/religious evil of some sort, especially with sin and sinful things being the main thing LUST seems to be based on. Noah is offering everything worldly you could want, sex, power, money, material objects, all you have to do in exchange is follow exactly what he says with no question (according to him). In Matthew 4:9 (the verse you mentioned), Jesus is tempted by the devil after He had fasted for 40 days and 40 nights in the desert, He was hungry, tired, and at His most susceptible humanly. The devil tempted Him three times with food, then with Him proving His power, then with giving Him all the worldly power, if He would only bow to him instead of God. Noah may try to break the defenses of the people that won down by offering them power and everything else they could want in exchange for their “worship”, and people may have a choice between following him and taking his offer, or resisting and following something, or someone, else.

Candace
      Participant

If we are theorizing correctly then I want none of what he has to offer. However, I can’t deny that I would be tempted if offered. Would I be able to resist? I hope so.

Maranda
      Participant

@pandace88 I’m having none of Sinclair’s poison. Everything he “offers” can be achieved through normal, wholesome, and honorable means. It may be difficult, but you’ll actually get more out of doing things the right way, such as the added benefit of constructive working relationships with colleagues and superiors alike and a support network to help you during the times you falter. Nobody’s perfect, not even Sinclair. Join us “losers” and resist!

Candace
      Participant

@izryn
      well I still haven’t gotten a reply but either way I am not buying into his shit. I only mean I’d be tempted to go view his training to see first hand what it’s all about for curiosity sake. But I do not agree with any of it that’s for sure and I am all too ready for a different path.

LaSalle
      Participant

@k-w-t,did your second email ever get a response?

Stephanie Martin
      Participant

@lasalle have you received a response yet??

Julian
      Participant

@izryn Couldn’t agree with you more. I too have not gotten a response but I suspect it may have something to do with my noobish nature. I suppose we shall see.

Fiona Edwards
      Participant

I just got an email this morning so I’m sure it’s just taking a while to personalize the replies

Tom Kircher
      Participant

@lasalle I haven’t gotten a response yet but I’m sure it’s taking them a while to respond to everybody.

LaSalle
      Participant

@rasberryberet Nope, no word yet. Still holding out hope though that my time will come 😉

Montana
      Participant

I’m in the no email club as well! From someone who talks himself up I expected he’d be able to handle all our emails without a problem. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see :).

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Montana.
       LaSalle
      Participant

I’m beginning to wonder if this is an exercise in demonstrating how reliant we are upon the immediacy of digital communication. Or if non-response is an intentional response meant to slowly induce doubt and insecurity.

New chapter? The OSDM presents The Spurned Experience?

Mike
      Participant

I’m beginning to wonder if this is an exercise in demonstrating how reliant we are upon the immediacy of digital communication.

@lasalle
      – Sounds like Gatekeeper 4’s M.O. Makes me wonder if she took Noah’s course, or he studied under her or something along those lines

Also..more pug pictures!

Stephanie Martin
      Participant

@lasalle I’m just hoping you share pictures of the yacht once you get there! ?

Lauren Bello

@lasalle – I’m inclined to see meaning in the non-responses too, especially after your amazing images. It could mean the Sinclairs are digging up more information on you. But I like the idea of it being a test of our need for instant gratification.

Julian
      Participant

*twiddles thumbs*
      *Glances at pug photo*
      *laughs than scoffs*
      *tumbleweed blows by*
      *Crows crow*

*Sigh*

jenny hoover
      Participant

Hey all!

Just jumping on the forums for the first time.. here goes nothing! 😀

No email back for me yet. It’s been a few days now so I suppose I’ll just wait and see! Glad to see I’m not the only one though!

Tom Kircher
      Participant

@bubbleso0o Welcome to the club!

Taylor Antisdel
      Participant

I too am part of the No Reply group. I wonder if due to my location (NYC) that there might be little/no engagement with me?

Maranda
      Participant

@dreamstory I doubt it’s because of your location. I’m all the way in freakin’ Japan and I got an email reply. There are people in the UK who have too. If it’s been a few weeks since you sent the initial email, you could try following up with Sinclair and see if that gets you anything. Hopefully you get a reply soon!

Blondie
      Participant

@dreamstory Yeah, as @izryn says, distance is no issue here. I am UK based and am living proof of this. I also know of some Tension alumni that haven’t received email replies so don’t be disheartened. If there is a rationale or system behind the replies, we haven’t figured it out yet. Remember Noah works on his own timeframe so…

Ethan
      Participant

I still havent gotten a thing.

LaSalle
      Participant

Checked my dusty inbox and nothing for me yet either.

Come on Noah, I can do this all day. @mike per your request…
      Lust Responses
      Thanks for letting me steal your words @meghanmayhem @moustachemax @jayfurby

Candace
      Participant

@lasalle I’m dead ??? your work is gold

Mike
      Participant

@lasalle – Yesssss. Pugs make everything better!!

Russell
      Participant

I currently fall into the category of getting an initial response but no response to my response.

I was asked the three question of Who and Why am I? And, why do I want The System? I gave a fairly honest response of how I function in the corporate environment. Also, I hinted that if they don’t see emotional strength/empathy as an asset then they probably won’t even consider me and I totally respect that. But, we may be at the perfect starting point for me to learn new skills.

Kevin Flint
      Participant

I like to restore old cars and motorcycles. I always say that my very favorite tool in the whole garage is — patience.

Everybody take a deep breath and be patient. Remember, they have sets to build and fake blood to stockpile. Besides, Noah’s probably busy with some secretary at the moment…

Sean

I’m with @sbkevin on this. Besides, making your prospective clients/business partners/targets wait is literally power play 101 and is to be expected

Russell
      Participant

Yep @thegilded, I also agree with @sbkevin, wise words.
      Patience often leads to reward.

Gabrielle Jewell
      Participant

I would first off like to put on record that I wholeheartedly agree with the @sbkevin’s wise words love.

That being said, based on his website, Noah Sinclair wouldn’t wait one second for me, or anyone. He couldn’t wait for his father to step down, and he definitely couldn’t wait for anything more than stock photos on his website.

So yes, I am slightly annoyed by his lack of response to the majority of people here who have been waiting even longer than myself, but alas, I will still wait patiently and try to keep my outbursts to a minimum. ?

Kevin Flint
      Participant

“and he definitely couldn’t wait for anything more than stock photos on his website.”

BA-hahaha.

Tom Kircher
      Participant

I was under the impression that the lack of response might have been because of the volume of emails Noah received. With that being said, I am beginning to wonder if his decision not to respond to some people might be intentional. Whether it be related to the content of their emails or some other factor, I’m wondering if it’s possible that some people may not receive a response at all? Instead, is it possible there might be a some other path that’s meant for us that we don’t know of yet.

As others have mentioned, it seems that these email responses are trying to divide people (winners, losers, people who fall in the middle). Perhaps the lack of responses are just another method of further dividing us.

I will remain patient of course — and I could be very off base with this thinking — but I find it odd that so many people got a response of some sort while several others (myself included) are seemingly being ignored.

**I apologize if I’m rambling a bit, but I just can’t help but wonder.**

Anonymous
        Inactive

Much like Tension, I’m curious if the whole “You get what you put into it” feature is coming into play here?

Candace
      Participant

I wouldn’t doubt it @thebuz because I can’t imagine how they’re going to even manage an ARG with so many participants. So many people are involved! (But I also don’t really know anything about ARGS so what do I know..)

Anonymous
      Inactive

My knowledge of ARGs, @pandace88, comes from Tension so I’m pretty much in the same boat.

Lenize
      Participant

I also still haven’t received anything, and if I’m being honest haven’t really expected too. I know from experience that they do ignore certain players for various reasons, and even though that hurt a lot during Tension, this time it’s not bothering me, since I came in with that expectation. (If they ignored me when I was in the US and made an effort to go to California, I doubt they’ll start paying attention with me all the way in South Africa)

So I’ll be here reading, watching all the going on’s, but don’t feel much pressure to be posting (this is the first time I’ve had to actually sit down and write stuff since my last posts). With work (I managed to get my dream job when I got back to South Africa!) I am pretty busy, but there is that part of me that also can’t just leave all this and ignore it since I just love the story they crafted for Tension and am extremely curious to see where this will lead. Also, if everything works out, I’ll be in the USA next year for the live event, so would want to keep up with the stories!

So I can’t say I’m not holding out a tiny bit of hope that they will still reply, or have something different lined up for the no-replies, but I also want to make people aware that there is a chance that they might just completely ignore you as a player, even if you are more active, as their resources are limited probably this time around as well, and there is something about you (or possibly that they don’t know anything about you) that they don’t feel you are a participant they need to interact with.

JEFF Richards
      Participant

I haven’t received one either. I am very curious of this system

LaSalle
      Participant

raining
      For those of you who want a little animation, you can really see the despair pouring down on this little guy by opening this next picture in another window (gifs don’t work here, booo). See how it makes the hopelessness in his eyes sparkle? Rain Down

As a correction to my previous post, I’m including a fourth category for the “maybe” group.

Obviously I still have not received a response and I’m filling the void in my life with what is quickly becoming a weird and obsessive practice.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by LaSalle. Reason: existential dread
       Stephanie Martin
      Participant

@lasalle girl, IM about to start calling Noah/Sarah Sinclair for you too!

@lenize
      , I hope it’s not true that players will be ignored this early on. Even then, how do they determine who gets ignored? ?

I hope more developments happen soon. May 5th is too far from now.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lasalle Despite the fact that your desperation has become my delight, you are quickly becoming my favorite. LET’S HOLD HANDS.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@meghanmayhem

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

FAVORITE??? Instead of….ME????

Clearly you do not want to dominate life.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

THE SAD PUPPY IS TOO CUTE I CANNOT DEAL DOES HE NEED A FRIEND I WILL BE ONE

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@larry Out with the old, in with the new. Winners don’t let life get stale. Sorrynotsorry.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@meghanmayhem

Just you wait. Your new bestie will be revealed to be a plant.

It’s okay. I’ll take you back.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@larry Don’t make this more awkward for yourself than it already is. Just go. Your things are in a box by the curb. On fire.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@meghanmayhem

Congratulations. You did it. This goes to 11.

Lenize
      Participant

@rasberryberet I’m mostly basing my speculations on my experience, and the reasons for it on THIS podcast where Darryn and Clint was interviewed by My Haunt Life. Specifically look at around 1h 36 mins where they talk about vetting.

I personally don’t have any (find-able) digital trail for example, my Facebook is completely open but mostly generic and I mostly just post about things I am interested in, but nothing that gives away too personal information, and I don’t have any other active social media.

But believe me, I do hope I’m wrong for other’s sake, especially @lasalle with her splendid advances on Mr. Sinclair!

Unfortunately with the time difference it’s harder to be active than it was in the USA, so even though I won’t be posting much always, I tend to feel like I get to know everyone, even if they don’t get to know me, since I’m reading and following along with all the posts in the brief periods I can.

Brian E
      Participant

@lasalle Wow that image is awesome, hey I’m sure if they need a graphic designer they’ll give you a call! Really well done thanks for sharing, and keep us posted. There must me a method to the madness no idea what it is will be. My guess is we will all be divided by what attracts us, and possibly we’ll see different personalities based upon those desires.

I got a Loser message, and never responded or contacted them back about it, we have no idea where any of this is going to go. Personally I think that it’s a good chance Noah is OSDM and they are using this as a honeypot technique to track do those they don’t have enough info on, in the disguise of giving you power.

Time will tell.

LaSalle
      Participant

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

@larry
      , can’t handle a little healthy competition? I’m definitely not a plant (says every plant ever).

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@lasalle — there can be only one favorite. And since you are a loser, I feel confident I will reclaim my place in Meghan’s cold, cold heart.

LaSalle
      Participant

fuck you larry

Still no email for me yet, but I imagine that my lovely post-crushing it lifestyle will look something like this. Unfazed, triumphant, and holding hands with my new friend, @meghanmayhem. Suck it, @larry.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@lasalle Also your pictures ARE amazing and hilarious.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lasalle oh boy, if you haven’t received an email yet then I’m guessing I probably will never get one either considering I just found this and submitted my email on Saturday? I will try to constantly check my emails…TRY being the operative word ?

LaSalle
      Participant

Hi @clairebuch! I wouldn’t give up hope just yet. Maybe you’ll get a response, maybe you won’t, or maybe you’ll get some weird inbetween. We’re all in this together though and I’m excited to see where this takes us. We don’t even quite know what being chosen really entails, and it could be that there are alternate plans in place for those of us without responses. Either way, pleasure to make your acquaintance and keep me updated if your response status changes! 😀

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@lasalle The only reason I don’t sue you for unauthorized use of my image is you made me laugh. However, I will be certain that Noah crushes your dreams. And while I may have lost Meghan to you, for now, revenge is served piping hot. IN HELL.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lasalle

LaSalle
      Participant

@meghanmayhem, I’m totally picturing us skipping through a field of flowers to “Happy Together.”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lasalle I mean, the flowers are dead and the audio track is slow-motion and distorted and we’re covered in blood but…yes.

Erik Lund
      Participant

Yup no response. Thanks Noah.

Ross Fuller
      Participant

No response here either. And I sent that email the first day or two the site went live. Humph.

Masomoment
      Participant

I sent an email the first night and never got a response.

Then again 2 weeks in and did not either.

Haley Wilde
      Participant

Man, I have been so upset about this. I sent it so long ago and there’s nothing. Feeling pretty discouraged because I definitely want to be one of the big players this time around. I’m considering emailing him again but I don’t know if it would be fruitful or help at all. Glad I’m not the only one! Hopefully you’re right and something better comes along for all of us!

Antigonos
      Participant

Haven’t gotten a response yet either…I might just e-mail him again. Or maybe several times in a row. See if that gets any kind of response.

LG
      Participant

New here, but emailed today, really hoping there are still emails going out. Will probably bug them daily, since I’m a) consumed and curious and new to all of this, and b) will be in LA for a few days this weekend for a family get together.

Cristen
      Participant

@lglikethephone I sent an email on Wednesday last and got a reply asking for contact info this past Monday so someone IS manning the lines over there, as it were. Keep at it!

Antigonos
      Participant

Just emailed again. We’ll see if I get a response.

Daniel
      Participant

It’s been a while since I’ve emailed but I still don’t have a response. Gonna go ahead and give it another go because why not.

Madelaine Rain
      Participant

I’m late to the party but want to jump in… Who do we send the email to?

Ray
      Participant

1st timer to this type of experience – no joy in communications from anywhere

Graham
      Participant

It’s an interesting idea that this whole thing will be divided up between “winners” and “losers”. Although so far I haven’t seen just a ton of pro-Noah sentiment. Everyone seems to be kind of turned off by him so far, right?

Andrew K
      Participant

Emailed Noah about a week ago. No reply.

Just re-emailed asking for further information on their seminar. Will let you guys know if I hear back.

Masomoment
      Participant

Still no email here.. mailed once a week since we started 🙁

Maranda
      Participant

@masomoment Haha, maybe once a week is a bit much… Noah’s a very busy guy, I imagine.

Masomoment
        Participant

id totally believe that if i hadn’t emailed within the first 2 hours of the forum being opened and everyone else getting a response.

Also people after got responses..so i find it odd 3-4 emails just went “hidden”

its kind of frustrating

Jackie
      Participant

Throwing my two cents in in regard to the no-replies. I too, was neither a winner nor a loser. I was aggressive in my email, and followed up just last week. Still nothing. I assume, they have a certain number of responses they intended dish out, positive or negative, and whatever was left over is just a casualty of interests.
      But I keep trucking, though Control (and now reflection) is one of the key phrases, right? Maybe we’re all started on our journey differently.

Justin Tyme
      Participant

I feel your pain as someone living far away. Let’s be honest, no one outside of LA is getting a consultation with Noah before the final site piece probably in October. It’s torturing yourself to be delusional enough to think it can happen. Just my opinion.

Sean

@coryphella got a unique experience during Tension on her visit and she lives half a country away.

I live in San Diego and I’ve done more events than most people here.

Cody, a member during Tension, got to meet Addison in the park for an event and he lives in Canada.

@mumumusings
      had a dead drop delivered to him in St Louis

Don’t be too quick to say that people outside of LA aren’t going to get consultations or events. They may not be the normal thing that others are getting, but people outside of LA get events.

Candace
      Participant

@justintime you may or may not get an in person consultation with Noah specifically but maybe there’s another character and maybe they will be in your area at some point. You really never know. Although yes it’s probably more practical to hope for a phone call or a Skype meetup instead. Anything is possible. 🙂

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

You’re also way way more likely to have in-game experiences and contact if you play the game honestly and don’t try to create alter-egos or multiple personalities with different names on the board in order to try and “entice” the creators, but instead play the game as an actual honest human being. *ahem*

Lukas L
      Participant

I could see Noah doing phone consultations and then inviting people to a webinar. Some of the most convincing and easy mind freaks are done from a distance. For example if they know of someone who is in your area, a simple picture of your house being sent to you in an email saying we are always watching. Never silent! Would cause a degree of wtf how did they do that.

Justin Tyme
      Participant

Rephrasing: don’t torture yourself with expectations

Candace
      Participant

Just start saving and planning for a trip to LA for when the big ticketed event happens! *I’m personally putting money away so I can go through more than once this time!!*

Blondie
      Participant

My main thought on this is: why would you expect to get an event if you live outside of LA? Not only is it LA based, but you shouldn’t EXPECT one even if you live there. It’s like me stamping my feet and then wondering why Noah hasn’t flown 6000 miles to come see me?
      Remember, this portion is FREE…
      I never expected ANYTHING from Tension and was rewarded in unimaginable ways. And I am going into Lust not expecting anything either – just gonna lay back and enjoy the ride 😉

Kristin
      Participant

Yep. What @blondie said. I’m from Texas and during tension received a few calls as well as a special gift when I got back from ascension. They definitely go above and beyond and I’m grateful they even let me participate from here. They don’t owe us anything yet still made it special for us out of towners. Patience.☺️?

Antigonos
      Participant

Just echoing the above sentiments-I sent a second e-mail, and haven’t received a reply. Just because you don’t live near LA, doesn’t mean you won’t have a chance to interact. Tension went above and beyond in so many ways in terms of opportunities to be a part of it that had nothing to do with geographic location. So keep heads up, and come what may =D

Chiznit
      Participant

Definitely emailed him while feeling very defiant. Didn’t expect a response after I hit send. This thread makes me feel a lot better about it. I hope you’re right!

Haley Wilde
      Participant

I had previously posted on here because Noah ignored my original email, however, I was not going to allow that. I was determined to receive a response so I decided to take matters into my own hands. A couple nights ago I emailed him this second email: “Listen Noah,
      I see you have ignored my email, so I’m going to take the situation by the balls like I believe you would. I deserve a response, and I’ll be awaiting one soon. See you soon Noah, this is only just beginning.” and last night I received this response from Noah: “Wow, look at the big balls on Haley.

I’ll be in touch.” Pretty satisfied with myself, and now Noah knows that I mean business. I’m anticipating his next email/phone call.

Michelle
        Participant

Go Haley! Nice job for being assertive
        I was a bit hesitant to send a second email cause I didn’t wanna seem pushy

Sean Decker
        Participant

You go, girl. No one at Westerberg should play Sinclair’s games.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@haleywilde Nicely played!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I sent Noah an email yesterday. Well more of a message to whomever is above Noah since I really can’t see him being the one in charge, just the face of “The System”. If y’all got actual responses to second emails then I am a bit nervous what will happen if those in charge decide to respond to my email.

If I die, it’s been a good run.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sdecker Thank you for giving me a reason to wear my Westerburg High t-shirt in public again.

Sean Decker
        Participant

So here’s today’s lunch time poll. Check this out. You win five million dollars from the Publisher’s Sweepstakes, and the same day that Noah Sinclair d’bag, channeling his best Patric Swayze from Donnie Darko (and also possibly a closet pedophile) shows up with a ridiculous website encouraging you to blindly schedule a consultation but also to fall lock step and without question into his misogynist and outdated “my penis is so small let’s all give me money so I can overcompensate with an Italian car” mantra, and says he’s gonna’ blow the earth up to n three days. What are you going to do?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sdecker You go to a Landmark seminar and you get a “leader.” Stick a remote control bomb up its butt…

Alternately, just shouting stuff is okay too:

Masomoment
      Participant

After getting extremely frustrated and pissed off.. I sent a little harsher email and got a response within 5 minutes.

Briana
      Participant

I sent an original email and got the “prove yourself worthy” response, to which I responded and the followed up, but I never called. Maybe a follow-up call is in order.

Daniel
      Participant

I got an email! It’s the not chosen but not disqualified result but I’m gonna do my best to get Noah to notice me ?

Chiznit
      Participant

Finally got a reply from Sarah. “We certainly peaked your curiosity despite your obvious contempt. Unfortunately the seminar is at capacity.” I called the number like five times but I cannot for the life of me understand the last part of what I’m assuming Noah is saying.

Viewing 114 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar