No Caller Id.

This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Kristin.

• Author
       Kristin
      Participant

Hi everyone.

I was just called at midnight my time… no caller id and when I answered it was just the tiny Tim song “Tip toe through the tulips with me” playing and then it hung up…

At first I thought I was being pranked but Brad reminded me that Lust posted this song back on April 29th with the caption “I like to smell the moon. It’s better than flowers”

I haven’t been contacted throughout lust yet and I will also be in LA next month on the 23rd so maybe that could be something? Either way it totally got me so hopefully it’s something. ?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Kristin.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Screenshot:

Lust FB Post

Kristin
      Participant

Thanks again Brad!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

NP. With how much I’ve been listening to my Lust music playlist I knew that song was posted by them right away.

Andrew K
      Participant

Congrats @creepsociety !

Kristin
        Participant

Who would have thought I would miss seeing no caller id pop up on my phone so much ??

Either way I’ll be in town August 23rd… throwing it out that I am ready for anything. ?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar