No Caller ID phonecall 4/6/17

This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       KINGKILL33
      Participant

So i just received a phone call from a woman, didn’t get a chance to ask for a name. She asked me what kind of qualities do I look for in a friend. When I gave her some simple answers, she told me that I could certainly do better than that. So I explained to her that anyone that I can truly open up to and talk to about my true feelings, when i need a listening ear, those friends that listen and not judge, those are who I consider real friends. She ended with “great, we look forward to spending some time with you soon.”

I have no idea what aim being set up for, but asking me about who I classify a friend kinda sits a little uncomfortable with me, but also very excited to see where this is gonna go.

Megan
      Participant

YES YOU GOT ONE TOO!!!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

THIS IS AWESOME!

Candace
      Participant

You guys are getting playmates!

thehazelverse
      Participant

dunnn

M.
      Participant

@coryphella and @kingkill33 … there is so much loving creepiness about these calls. It’s a lovely and makes me so damn excited for both of you.

Kevin
      Participant

You get a robot friend! And you get a robot friend!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Is it bad I totally want a Westworld robot friend? I mean fuck The System, but robots are fucking cool.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So cool. I love this and hope I get to have the perfect friend as well!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

You saw what the fringe benefits those Westworld employees got. Bring on the robots!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I swear to god if this turns into a sexy, killing robot thing, I’m so done. I’ll stare at them and just do an about face and walk away

Sage
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok, lol!! I think I might like it!

Anonymous
      Inactive

You know if I had known people were going to be so into robots growing up, I would have never attended the workshops that I did. -____-

Jeremy
      Participant

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

TIL I am Fry.

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar