Newbie so lost

This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Bruce
      Participant

I spent the day reading so much stuff and while I get a tiny gist of what’s going on, I have no idea how to get involved.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

You are involved, just by signing up and posting on here. Also, you could buy a ticket to The System. I’m new here, too, but I think I’m getting a handle on things, and people here are good at answering questions. Just follow the new posts on here with the Activity thread, and you’ll be fine.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Also, sign up for a Slack account, if you haven’t already. That’s the best place to ask questions if you’re lost.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Definitely join up on Slack (link is in the New Members thread).

There is a channel called #newusers. Pop in and say Hi and ask any questions you might have.

Many of us will chime in the moment we get some time.

Welcome to The Lust Experience.

EmilyJ
      Participant

Thanks for the advice about Slack! I just joined and I have a lot of catching up to do. I hope I’m not too late to get in on the mystery!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@emilyj Welcome! Not at all! New users thread (updated weekly usually), #newusers and #catchup on slack will help a lot with any questions as well!

Maranda
      Participant

Welcome to Lust, @emilyj! If you have questions about anything, please feel free to ask here or on slack.

EmilyJ
        Participant

Thanks @shankfx22h and @izryn! You’re all so very welcoming

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi @emilyj, I normally keep new users thread updated but have been swamped! I promise to give it a nice big update very soon here!

EmilyJ
      Participant

@thebuz awesome thanks, I look forward to reading it! There’s plenty to keep me occupied in the mean time ?

Marilynn
      Participant

Also new! Just joined! You’re not the only one who is lost, no worries! ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey @missmarilynn! Join us in Slack. Once you’re in join #newusers and #catchup channels.

There we can help you as much as you let us. 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar