New thread for my emails with mason

This topic has 26 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Shaun.

• Author
       Kristin
      Participant

Hello everyone. I’ve been in communication with mason most of this afternoon. Here’s a recap of emails…

First: Hello Kristin,

My name is Mason Silver. I am sorry to email you out of the blue.

I am doing research on the Tension/Lust Experience and the people who own and operate the company.

I am in the midsts of putting together a report on ethics in immersive theater.

Last night I heard your name and some personal information was divulged within one of their activations.

Were you aware this was happening, and was it done with your consent?

I would love to speak about this further if you are so inclined.

Regards,

M

Second: Would it be presumptuous to say that they engaged in talking about you and your reputation without your consent in a way that made you feel violated? In a way that you feel ethical lines may have been crossed?

How are you to defend yourself when people talk behind your back in such a way? Are we not anything but our reputations? Can you be absolutely sure that nothing more liable or nefarious was said?

Were you otherwise engaged at the time and how did this upset your evening with your friends? How did the distress of being besmirched with no chance of recourse upset your hard earned vacation?

Third: Do you find yourself fairly stressed lately Kristin? A brief background check shows that you’ve had a some tumultuous events recently in your personal and professional life. Would you say that this trip to Los Angeles, California USA was a moment of healing and respite from these events? I think common sense would allow this to be an easily attainable assumption, so we can then therefor say that the Tension/Lust conglomerate has essentially harmed your attempt at better health and well-being.

The Briarberg Foundation will make note of the fact that you were emotionally distressed by an event that you had no clear participation in and that has caused clear damage.

If you don’t mind, we have just a few more quick questions:

A. Is there anything else that you would like to add to our formal records on this case?

B. Have you ever had a lucid dream? If so, how often? How much control did you have in your dream and have you ever had lucid dreams regarding any of the participants or players in the Tension/Lust Experiment? Have you ever done anything to increase the lucidity of your dreams? Would you be willing to try?

C. Do you read the quotations that they place every morning on their social media pages and have you ever found that they have a particular resonance to current events in your life? Has anyone you personally know ever reported to you or others that these words have had personal meaning? If so, could you please tell us who that person was?

D. Has your own participation in The Experiences ever changed the outcome of their supposed narratives and if so, in what ways?

Thank you in advance for your timely and thorough answer Kristin

Regards,

M

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Very curious, the more I hear from this @masons72 guy the more I worry about his intentions. Like, he starts off well meaning enough (“Did you know this was happening? Did you consent to it?”) and by the end he’s seeking out particular information on her and other participants to add to their own data collection.

The question about dreams I find particularly curious. Lucid dreaming is the act of being able to control your dreams, correct? Curious that they’d be asking about specifically that when his original stated goal was about “ethics in immersive theater”.

SUS

Lia
      Participant

The Briarberg Foundation??

::frantic, fruitless google search::

Sean

A person who scraped some info off the dark web and wants to warn people wouldn’t be asking whether or not they Lucid dream and wouldn’t delve further into your travel plans.

Kristin
      Participant

Gotta be careful with responses as He tried to flip it on me pretty quickly there.

Candace
      Participant

Well this Briarberg Foundation..whoever they are..is clearly trying to build a case against tension/lust. Sounds like they’re trying to take ’em to court. Make them pay? Someone trying to screw someone out of money/power/prestige…??

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thegilded Yes, exactly. Something is up with this guy. He’s got a Skype call with Stephanie planned right @kasch? Is that still on? Do we have someone keeping an eye on things with that to make sure Mason doesn’t try anything?

Candace
      Participant

If they can perhaps ruin The Experience’s reputation they will begin stripping it of its power. @masons72 was very adamant about reputation being a big deal..?

Kevin
      Participant

Mason (and The Briarberg Foundation) are creepier and more invasive than anyone else we’ve run into. Everyone is pretty aware OSDM is collecting data on us but Briarberg shows up and runs down a list of stuff they’ve collected under the guise of helping. They knew what @creepsociety was doing last night, that she’s on vacation, ventured a guess why she’s on that vacation based on other info, and then made some inferences about @russell.

@nothenrygale
      I’m wondering if the question about lucid dreaming is less about lucid dreaming and more about what Kristin thinks (or dreams) about other participants.

Kristin
      Participant

They obviously know exactly what is going on with me already. I know it might sound a bit general but the vacation reasoning is VERY spot on and the message came through loud and clear.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Last night I heard your name and some personal information was divulged within one of their activations.

-Mason refers to @russell’s meeting with @joycecarlberg as an “activation.”

-Otis introduces himself as “John”, the guy that plays Otis.

Are we being led to believe that Joyce Carlberg herself isn’t real, and is only a fictional construct?

I also can’t help but note the convenience of Joyce asking Russell questions about @creepsociety, just so @masons72 can ask follow-ups about them the next day.

They are… The Berg. Resistance is futile.

Cristen
      Participant

Lucid dreaming implies a dream in which you are able to control your own narrative. It sounds like he’s asking if you’d be willing to learn how to control other participants within dreams. Couple that with those heavy hints that he’s been watching @creepsociety’s every move and he’s starting to sound more foe than friend, to me.

Drew Huntley
      Participant

Yeah, talk about change of tone…

@kevin
      said most of what I was gonna say.
      It says loads about his motivations that he did a quick background check. For a researcher that seems like a massive invasion of privacy and puts him in the same, if not worse spot as Lust/Tension. That’s is insane.

SUS indeed.

Jackie
      Participant

@creepsociety

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Jackie.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Jackie.
       Kevin
      Participant

@creepsociety Could you explain more about how he tried to flip your answers on you?

Kristin
      Participant

@kevin I told him I was a bit unnerved by then asking for my information, However it then turned into “well they must have been out to harm your well being”

Kristin
      Participant

Omg sorry I’m walking down magnolia and it’s hard to type haha ok so I mean that although it was unnerving it did not ruin my evening *

Kristin
      Participant

Sorry y’all was a bit hard to kinda process and type. The lucid dreaming but sounds a bit helmety to me ?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Last night, Stephanie got a call and said she would be Skyping with Mason today (“He sounded weird. No way am I meeting him in person.”) I sent her a link to some software, where she can record her call. Hopefully that went down as planned.

I’ll text her this evening if I don’t hear something soon.

Cara
      Participant

This @masons72 seems to be awfully pushy. Did you express any interest in helping him @creepsociety? It seems he’s assuming you’ll comply with his investigation. Sorry if I missed something. Just playing catch up now.

Maranda
      Participant

Mason Silver claims to be a researcher, but his questioning methods are very nonacademic. They are all leading questions designed to elicit the answer he wants. His wanting to know about @creepsociety’s lucid dreaming habits reminds me of the first iConfidant calls, when security questions were dropped in among other queries. I don’t believe for a second that this Briarberg foundation is real.

Kristin
      Participant

I was very cautious with my replies as I’m also very weary

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Mason doesn’t even sound human anymore. Who says “Los Angeles California USA”? It reads like a form letter with those words inserted into it. Of course, if it’s a form letter, it’s an oddly specific one.

Megan
      Participant

@wanda102 – your comment linking the lucid dreaming to controlling others narratives is brilliant – it also brings us back to the earlier references to sleeping, sleep paralysis, states of consciousness, etc. Things that actually make my skin crawl. Yay. IIRC there was stuff with Tina and Otis, right?

@creepsociety
      – have you ever had a lucid dream? was that a thing you talked about on your Tension questionnaire?

I used to try to teach myself to lucid dream. It actually didn’t terrify me it was fucking awesome. The idea of changing someone else’s dream or narrative though…

Robert Fuller
      Participant

I’m especially intrigued by C. Has anyone found that the quotes have personal resonance for events in their lives? Is he implying that they’re meant to apply to specific participants?

Shaun
      Participant

I almost read the line of questioning to imply that the Experiences themselves might be just a figment of your imagination/dream state @creepsociety.

It asks you:

1) if you lucid dream

2) if the daily quotes speak to you –
      dreams are commonly based on things that happen to us throughout the day

3) whether or not you have changed the narrative – which is one of the tenants of lucid dreaming

Shaun
      Participant

@bcbishop totally buying that @russell being asked about @creepsociety last night was just a set up for @masons72’s questioning today. The Bergs definitely playing both sides. @russell was vague with what he said during ‘the activation’ about @creepsociety and none of it sounded disparaging in any way..

Viewing 26 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar