New Members Start Here!

This topic contains 117 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Bishop 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author
     Buz Wallick 

The creator and failed CEO of iConfidant is now a part of the resistance.

Keith Hendriksen 
    Participant

This is so weird. I have no idea how I got here. But I am glad I did.

Jackie 
    Participant

@keithhendrix
    That is a pretty normal feeling! Come join the Slack and say Hi! https://experienceschat.slack.com/messages/C6017TQET/

Buz Wallick 

Okay guys, added new Recap, @daela‘s awesome info graph about the IG/OOG levels, added important threads of note, and popular user theories.

Let me know if there is anything I missed!

Bruce 
    Participant

OK. After a hellos work week I would like to say I am here. And ready to participate. Thank you for having me.

Sean 

Hey @bruce! We’ve set up the new members thread to give you a crash course on what this all is if you’re confused at all. You can find it pinned to the top of each forum.

Also, we’ve set up Slack for us to all chat and help each other catch up. The link is on the front page

Feel free to use both, either or neither. Welcome again!

Ethan 
    Participant

Thanks for helping me catch up!

Ciara 
    Participant

Wow this is a lot… I’m going to have to dedicate some serious mental power to keep up with what’s happened here! Any suggestions on where to start participating in discussion?

Sean 

Hey @ciararose! You’re already in the right place if you’d like to get your information from a central location like this.

If you’d prefer to chat in real time, join us on Slack. The invite is on the main page. We can help you over there through chat.

Or if it’s easier, read as much as you can to get partially caught up and simply start talking with us on the forums whenever or wherever you see a topic that interests you

Jeffrey 
    Participant

I feel like that guy that just got to the party and is super pumped, but doesn’t realize that he might just be a little too late and things are actually winding down. Any merit to this? Soooo much stuff has happened? Is there still plenty of time to enjoy myself?

Megan 
    Participant

@jefe – we are currently on a chapter break – chapter 3 ended last weekend and we’re in a lull until chapter 4 begins, so there isn’t much going on right now. There is still plenty of time, don’t worry.

Shaun 
    Participant

@jefe we didn’t hit the mid season event yet. You’re not late!

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Character List updated on the subReddit.

@thebuz, formatted version in your inbox for the forums.

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar