New Members Start Here!

This topic contains 117 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Bishop 2 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author
     Bryan Bishop 
    Participant
     Buz Wallick 

Updated Recap, Character List, and Important Threads of Note.

If there’s anything I’m missing let me know!

Also be sure to join us on Slack to stay up to date on all things LUST (this is an official Slack mind you).

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Subreddit Character List updated with Jenna, Sentinel Being, and a new section for The Resistance.

@thebuz, version for the thread coming your way.

David Shields 
    Participant

What is the resistance. I just got back from Canada Day and am lost. Someone have a thread for me to read?

David Shields 
    Participant

ok, so i am trying to keep up but can’t seam to so I am just going to drop out for a bit. may come back some time but for now i am going to focus on a different ARG. i am very sad to go but i am not doing this arg justice. Thanks for having me and hope to see you some time in the future.

Good luck and stay safe!

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant
     Julie Smith 
    Participant

New here, this is a lot of information to process but I appreciate the updates. Now you have me wondering if that mystery caller I got today while I was busy was related to anything here. Heh, I look forward to immersing myself here.

Darcie 
    Participant

Howdy, Julie. Same here. Well, with one exception: I didn’t get a mystery caller. Should I consider myself lucky?

Mattie 
    Participant

This is a lifesaver for a newbie. Thank you.

Buz Wallick 

Alright guys. I did a huge overhaul of the this thread so there’s a whole new intro, recap section, character section, threads of note, and popular theories.

If you have any questions, comments, alterations or deletions please let me know!

And for you new users if you want to ask a question generally about anything you are welcome to post it here or in the Slack.

geoff 
    Participant

Thank you for all of this! It’s going to take some time to get through and process, so I’m glad it’s here in one place!

Nicole Mie Iizuka 
    Participant

Hey guys – just trying to play catch up with what’s going on… I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to get a companion that isn’t a cat. Or more specifically any tips for what to email iConfidant?

Sean 

@nicolemiizuka – No advice really, just express interest. iConfidant has, however, been a little silent since it was revealed that Sabrina was stealing data. Be warned that it may be a little bit before you receive a response.

Right now it’s mostly The System and The Resistance that are active with the other entities watching from the shadows

Darcie 
    Participant

iConfidant looks great. A pity to hear about their data issues. I just sent an expression of interest & hope that they can revive someday. See, I’m allergic to cats.

Nicole Mie Iizuka 
    Participant

I hope they don’t send you a cat!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar