New Members Start Here!

This topic contains 113 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Sean 6 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author
     Sean 

A few days ago the Lust Facebook page posted this Saturday’s date. Traditionally that means that something is going to happen on that date. Last time this pattern showed up it was a lead up to the registration event. We don’t know what this one is but the pattern suggests it will be something not insignificant

David Shields 
    Participant

Could it be phone registration? @thegilded

Sean 

Absolutely possible, but I DEFINITELY wouldn’t get your hopes up for anything. Literally the only thing that we know at this moment is the date. It could be a phone thing, could be an in person thing, could be a Periscope broadcast, could even just be nothing but a red herring.

Buz Wallick 

Updated Recaps, and added to theories thread section.

David Shields 
    Participant

hey @thebuz just got back from a few days hiatus so I was coming back here to see what the new recaps are, and there does not seam to be anything new. Have I missed much?

Buz Wallick 

Hey David,

Yes you missed the big iConfidant event that happened yesterday.

Thread on it here!

Lust FB: End of Chapter One

David Shields 
    Participant

@thebuz is there any other threads that I should be looking at after this week end? I am doing some snooping but still getting used to the interface.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant
     Tim 
    Participant

I confess I’m less sure than ever how to get really involved as a newbie?
    Loved the end of chapter one, so I guess something new will emerge to get stuck in to soon and it’s about waiting and reading?

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@iambalrog Yep, we’re kinda in a holding pattern right now. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next chapter starts in the next few days though. We get some breathing time in this, but they don’t seem to last very long.

Just stay tuned and keep an eye out for new shininigans to pop up.

Buz Wallick 

Updated Character List as well as made new Recap 6/5-6/16.

Sean 

Buz’s recap available here.

Also I’m exceptionally happy to pass the recap thread torch

Buz Wallick 

Added Tension Lore Thread (Under Recaps section) as well as updated Important threads of note.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@thebuz Added a big update to our friendly neighborhood Character List.

Buz Wallick 

Updated thread with Slack Link and brand spanking new character list NOW WITH SOURCED INFO. God Bless @bcbishop as he just crushed this day

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar