New Members Start Here!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 11 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of David Shields David Shields 
    Participant

@thegilded thanks for the help. Can you drop some links my way?

Profile photo of Sean Sean 

Sorry, links for what now?

Participant

I am new to being in a forum. Where is the safety stuff and where should I post if I have a good app?

Oh! Yeah, hyperlinks are actually a little hard to see on the forums. Click this sentence to go to the topic

It’s just barely tinted gold, but that last sentence is definitely a link

Participant

Ok. Got it. Testing out some decoders later today. If anyone has any suggestions I would be glad to here them. Just catching up on what has happened through my haunt life.

Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 

Updated Lust Playlist section with @electrichippo‘s helpful google doc to each song.

Here is a super helpful google doc that categorizes all the events that led to each song being posted.

Click Here.

Profile photo of Lexi Lexi 
    Participant

I have a google doc for the quotes. If anyone wants to see it, click here

Thanks @lexthewolf! I added a new section. Eventually would love to have the photos for each quote added to the doc. And perhaps the context in which they were posted.

Profile photo of Lexi Lexi 
    Participant

Alright. I’ll add the photos now, and maybe context.

Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Hey @thebuz – heads up that I just did a new write-through on the Character List. Ready for forum-izing.

Thanks @bcbishop. I updated characters list as well as important threads.

Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop 
    Participant
    Participant

So I have emailed iConfidant and am still waiting to get a response, is there a timeline for when stuff is happening. I have heard good things about what happens with iConfidant and I want to get started with that. Can anyone help me?

@parzival – I’m afraid there isn’t really a “timeline” per se. Those that have been speaking with iConfidants generally hear a response of about once per week but that number varies wildly per person.

Further, with some sort of event happening on this Saturday we normally see a dip in activity until after the event.

I’m afraid all that I can advocate is patience, because none of us know how it works behind the curtains for them

Participant

What event @thegilded, I was gone for a few days and have been here for about 1.5 weeks and still have not heard something. but like you said I will continue to be patent.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar