New Members Start Here!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 11 hours, 49 minutes ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Taylor Winters Taylor Winters 
    Participant

@chrysalis359, consider it clean. If you need any help catching up, let me know!

Profile photo of Cara Cara 
    Participant

@taysavestheday I could DEF use some catch-up. This is dense. 😂🤘

Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 

@chrysalis359 Many of us are here to help! Let me know if you need help navigating any of this thread!

Participant

Hey @thebuz Thank you! I’m trying to dig in but it seems like I’m pretty late to the party. Excited to be here though!

Profile photo of DimStyle DimStyle 
    Participant

Wow, looks like I have missed a lot! To all from the tension experience, it is me, DimStyle. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on in this one.

Participant

Well, I’ve followed up with iConfidant a total of three times to no avail. I’ve also just replied to my initial email to Noah with “I WILL NOT BE IGNORED” ’cause that seemed like a healthy choice.😂 Guess I’ll just be over here having serious Lust FOMO…

Updated recaps as well as updated the threads of note. See below.

5/17 Updates

User @mkarrett gets another call from Macy.

User @111error has a date with Kristen from iConfidant.

A flurry of activity begins on 5/15 which starts with @julierei getting a phone call, followed by @lilmsfancpants receiving a suited visitor at work. Shortly afterwards, @bcbishop received a call from The Bulgarian Stick Man.. Then users @111error and @thebuz had very intense visits to their homes. Read the threads here and here.

During this user @jared noticed a weird deleted post from Otis.

As the night began to wind down, one final phone call was made to user @shankfx22.

The general theme of all of these events was that someone “Is Always Watching.”

Profile photo of David Shields David Shields 
    Participant

Hey there, brand new here. Where should I start. I am just starting to work on making accounts in all the relevant sights, but other than that I am lost. Thanks for any help you can give me would be much appreciated. 🙂

Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 
    Participant

@parzival Hi, welcome to this crazy ride! You’ve already taken the important first step of signing up on the forums. This is where the main action happens and gets reported, and the creators have also called it the “game board” so be sure to check here often, voice your thoughts, and be active in general.

If you read through the links compiled in the first post of this thread, you’ll be all caught up, and the lust subreddit is a good place to go for quick recaps.

@parzival Start at the recaps and use references to things in the character listing section or Important Threads of note.

There’s also some recap blogs/podcasts listed to help you injest everything.

Also… is your name a Ready Player One reference?

Participant

Thanks, I am currently lessening to my haunt life’s lust recaps. and I will look at the recaps later.

And as to your other question, yes and no. I have used Parzival for ages, but I did like the fact that it is in Ready Player One.

Thanks for all your help. I will try to catch up soon, and I have email both iconfidant and noahsinclair.com is there anything else I should do?

Profile photo of Lukas L Lukas L 
    Participant

Welcome @parzival if you havent already, add the lust experience on facebook as well as IConfidant and Otis Fletcher https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016041284388

Profile photo of Sean Sean 

@parzival – Sounds like you got the first steps down. It’s important to know that emailing the Sinclairs and iConfidant are only the first step. The Powers That Be don’t just pull from those lists and reward and interact just because you’ve reached out, they pull from the active community here on the forums.

So hang out, talk about theories, ask questions, even make jokes. Make yourself a recognizable figure around here and you might find that someone will… take notice.

Participant

Thanks @thegilded. I would love to figure out what is going on and what I can do to help. Just asking if anyone has downloaded a call recorder for when people call you, or a voice recorder?

Profile photo of Sean Sean 

@parzival – Actually yes! Weird timing, we just started talking about it in the topic found here.

Check out the legal and in-game warnings there first, but if you have any recommendations for good apps to use I’m certain that everyone would be real thankful to hear them over there.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar