New here and looking to begin being active.

This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Bruja.

• Author
       David Shields
      Participant

I think I have a good understanding of what is going on currently, but now I don’t know what to do. So what should I do, just chat here or are there puzzles to work on. This is one of the first ARG’s that I realy want to get into. So if anyone can help that would be great.
      Thanks.

Sean

@parzival – Direct, conventional puzzles are a little rarer around here. For now, if you’re fully caught up, the only thing you can do to help advance the story and such is talk, theorize, and make your presence on the boards known.

The puzzles we’re going to be encountering aren’t going (generally) going to be ciphers or codes that we’ll be struggling to break, it’ll be analyzing “story beats” and making choices through them.

This topic is where most of the conversation is right now, as @bryan just posted his take on Noah in a public way. If you’d like to speak with people about the story, I’d say there’s a good place to start

Tim
      Participant

I think I’m following your footsteps a few weeks behind David! Let me know if you have any tips for me too! Going over to the Noah thread now 🙂

David Shields
      Participant

hey @iambalrog, i fiend told me that the puppet master’s choose people based on if they are active on the forum or not. so that is my biggest suggestion, stay active and just have fun!

Tim
      Participant

Puppet masters?
      The is real god damn it David. Don’t you know what we are facing??? (I don’t know yet actually, still figuring it out!).

Good advice tho 🙂

Yeni Alvarez
      Participant

And I’m right behind you. Still figuring it out too. New here. Just registered last night.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@hellflower

It’s daunting but the New Members thread we have over in CONJECTURE is a great way to catch up. Start with the recaps and if you catch something that doesn’t make sense check the Important threads of note or popular theories section that may direct you to what you’re missing.

It can also be used as a thread for people to ask questions if they are missing something.

Let me know if there’s anything I can do!

Bruja
      Participant

Another new starter here, just familiarising myself with everything. If there’s anyone out there looking to school a newbie on what I’ve missed, I’m right here!

Looking forward to getting to know people.

Cristen
      Participant

@bruja as Buz said above, there’s a great resource for new people
      HERE

And also join the official Slack chat so you can ask questions directly

on Slack

Hope this helps.

Bruja
      Participant

Thanks @wanda102, I’ve had a good read of the Reddit page and everything, and I’m just in the process of re-installing Slack too 🙂

Chris
      Participant

Hey @bruja! If the endless lines of text ever get a little too dusty or something isn’t tracking from point to point during the catch-up, I’d be happy to talk out any topics you might want to. Everyone else is too, but if you’re looking for a face to randomly click on, I’m open!

Bruja
      Participant

Hey @macbethinabathtub! Thanks so much, that’s such a kind offer. I read through loads of stuff, I’m not sure how much actually stuck but if there is a gap somewhere I’ll be sure to reach out 🙂

I’ve missed so much already!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar