New friends

This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Nosnevets.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey guys so about the escondite. Long story short I had an accident in san diego, cars totalled, got a rental… but my plan is to drive up tomorrow from here. If I come, and that’s my plan as of now, I’ll be in town through Sunday evening.

I will for sure know if I can make it by noon tomorrow

Jackie
      Participant

What is tomorrow?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Technically today.
      There is a meeting planned at the escondite in downtown LA.
      8pm tonight.

I’m not from LA just in the area for a while for work. Don’t know much about the place but I assume that it gets packed.

I’m driving to LA from San Diego. Should be there quickly.

Anyone is welcome who wants to go!

Should be able to meet tonight around 8pm

thehazelverse
      Participant

We changed this to THE GARAGE.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Hey @tyson, before you jump in the car, I wanted to flag this post from last week. The Escondite meet-up got cancelled, and I wouldn’t want you to make a long drive to an empty joint.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah. I’m aware. I was planning on being back in la this weekend anyway to see zombie joes and do a few things.

It’ll be as they say, only for the active (whomever sees the change).

If I knew the area I will be staying in better I’d just pick a bar and have whomever wants to meet (if anyone) can show up.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Well, I have changed the location of your meet up to THE GARAGE, as stated several times now. Feel free to show up to the Escondite where we won’t be, though.

3387 Motor Ave 90034

(Again, feel free not to show up at the event that was coordinated for your benefit- which will be at the garage because the escondite has been done.)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m having someone spearhead it. Screw it, I will…. @hazelverse @goldtongue (it’s your buddy nope) @sweeneyskip @nking (we went through ascension together, be cool to see you guys again!) @nosnevets @larry @taysavestheday @macbethinabathtub I was looking forward to meeting if you guys are down and available.

Let’s do this garage place since it appears low key.

ANYONE ELSE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO SEE THIS AND MAKE IT IS INVITED!

8PM(8-ISH. I Have to find the place)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh and @pandace88 too! Tagging people who expressed interest.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@tyson Can’t make it. Enjoy!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for the heads up and kind sentiments, @larry ! Hope to meet you soon enough.

Nosnevets
      Participant

@tyson I’m running around a couple places tonight. But I definitely want to meet you and get to know your head os on at least semi-straight =D kidding…not kidding. We’ve talked haha. PM me grab my number and I’ll update you on my travels around the city.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar