#NEVERSILENT

This topic contains 31 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Shaun 
    Participant

@thebuz interesting take. Has anyone else said no to Noah to see what happens without flipping the bird in the process?

Tim Redman 
    Participant

I never agreed to anything and no time table was given.

Tom Hite 
    Participant

@shaun – yuppers. I did. He called me a goofball and made me feel like I was passing up some sort of golden opportunity that I’d later regret. And you know what? I don’t. Sure, maybe if I’d jumped at his every beck and call, he’d have let me flip some papers over in a warehouse and participate in his reindeer games, but then what? More obsequious hero-worship and kowtowing? There’s no end to his power-hungry priapism, and my nose-bleed perch at the seminar will, I suspect, be a bird’s-eye vantage point from which it becomes increasingly apparent that he is, in fact, like MacBeth, and his System has become his life itself – a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more… a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Shmim is wise to maintain doubt.

Buz Wallick 

I’m sure he hung up before hand but the usual take away from these things is that it is assumed you will do the task. Don’t think it would have hurt to drop em an email.

Again don’t disagree with your decision not to do it, just trying to impart on why maybe Noah got upset.

Megan 
    Participant

Let Noah be upset. Is he going to hold the rest of the community hostage from his little tasks and phone calls because one person didn’t follow his made up and not clearly communicated rules?

Not all of us have the ability to drop everything and jump at his beck and call, and for some there could be real life consequences to publicly posting about this on social media or elsewhere.

Maddyxxx 
    Participant

@timsmyname, All I asked you to do was believe in yourself… 🙁

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@maddyxxx Aww lil’ buddy. <3

Maranda 
    Participant

I believe that you earn respect rather than demand respect. A good leader makes you want to be led. He makes you believe that he’s great even when you go behind the curtain to check the batteries in his wireless mouse and you realized he’s some befuddled guy who’s just as lost as anybody.

@timsmyname I am 100% on board with you on this. As an orchestral musician I’ve played under conductors who are leaders, and “conductors” who are not. Needless to say only the first sort get any meaningful results out of an orchestra, and they embody the exact leadership qualities you’ve described here. The bad ones act like Noah, demanding to be followed, and in so doing go unheeded.

Megan 
    Participant

@timsmyname, All I asked you to do was believe in yourself… 🙁

I…what? I’m sorry, what??

Tim Redman 
    Participant

Did I use too many words, Does it not seem like I already believe in myself? Change your methods. Help me believe in you, @maddyxxx

Cassandra 
    Participant

Noah is sad! 😮

Maddyxxx 
    Participant

@timsmyname

Soooo many words. I read… some. Here’s the thing you self-centered, delusional fuck, I don’t waste time. My beloved Grandmother could come back from the grave, type out a message half as long on a floating typewriter and I’d still check out.

You are not special. YET.

It and by “it” I mean allllllll of it, only works with buy-in Timmy. Buy-in to life, to yourself and to The System.

Holy shit, I’m still talking to you? You’re… you’re a tequila turd that just won’t wipe clean.

NEXT UP,

Brad, TIX flying in my dude.

Welcome back on board team 🚫 ❄️ ❄️ ❄️’s

Winston Smith 
    Participant

@maddyxxx I thought you were going to fuck off for a while? For a moment, that sounded like good news. But now I’m confused, because you didn’t go anywhere. Did you miss your flight?

Tim Redman 
    Participant

I’m conducting a leadership seminar on Sunday August 13th at 6:30pm.

You will be given the area code one hour prior to the event and the exact address will be texted to you ten minutes prior.

There are 3 tiers available.

For anybody who’s every posted in #CAPS, it’s $500(because ya’ll already got what it takes).

For Larry Meyers, it’s $25.

For Noah Sinclair and anybody else, it’s free.

Please RSVP at savenoahsinclairfromhimself@gmail.com.

Tim Redman 
    Participant

I’m conducting a leadership seminar on Sunday August 13th at 6:30pm.
    You will be given the area code one hour prior to the event and the exact address will be texted to you ten minutes prior.
    There are 3 tiers available.
    For anybody who’s ever posted in #CAPS, it’s $500 (because ya’ll already got what it takes).
    For Larry Meyers, it’s $25.
    For Noah Sinclair and anybody else, it’s free.
    Please RSVP at savenoahsinclairfromhimself@gmail.com.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar