Never silent… remember?

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by thehazelverse.

• Author
       Sean

We’ve been forming a damaging habit recently and it’s one that I hope we can solve. I’d like to start with a statement we may want to keep in mind:

Periscopes are amazing, ut relying on friends’ subscriptions is a bad way of disseminating information.

Right now we have a topic about one of first major events in Lust and we have no links, no descriptions, only conversation that’s spawned from a video that is not easily accessible from the forum.

We did this for the Loser’s Meeting until some people started posting links. Please, folks. It doesn’t take much to post some links even if you are just a viewer instead of a creator

Blondie
      Participant

Just giving this a quick bump, because I’m trying to complete 2 weeks of recaps and have massive chunks missing due to not being able to watch the Periscopes 🙁

thehazelverse
      Participant

Periscope.tv/TheHazelVerse for LUST UPDATES (that are clearly marked – or should be obvious on my timeline)

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar