My theory so far….

This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Graham.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

After my phone call with Sarah I was absolutely positive of 2 things.
      1) Noah Sinclair is a brand, he is their brand, he is our brand. But first and foremost he is a brand. (which may or may not be damaged by accusations which I made about Noah Sinclair being involved in the massacre).

2) Sarah said more than once “Sometimes we think we see someone but it is not them. It looks exactly like them, we may think it is them, but it is not that person we think it is.”

————————–

After looking in my tension book I noticed a quote about Noah being already dead. (This reminded me of what Sarah said, about thinking we see someone but it isn’t actually them. Is he dead in a literal since and been brought back? Is he a shadow? A robot?). This led Taylor to message me the transcript he made about his 2nd walkthrough of ascension.

The quote was said in reference to Sabrina being brought in with Samson and Noah. You can read the exact transcript in Taylor’s post; however, many of you experienced it – – the scene in which we realized Addison/Sabrina is “broken”. She says she is sabrina, no she is overseer, no she is addison… etc.

Could there be two Sabrina’s? Is that why there was so much confusion in her being Sabrina or the Overseer Addison?

—————–

Then I was reading what Addison Born (I believe is her name) posted – about the sentinel. The post said that Sentinel made sure to let it be known that it wasn’t him we saw at The End – he was told to stay away.

That right there goes along with the facts Sarah laid out “We think we see someone, but it isn’t the person we think it is”.

————————————-

Now, sorry this is getting long. Up to this point my entire post has been about REFLECTING back on what happened, to find new meaning. While I’m busy reflecting, we see imitations of active participants which start to pop up on the forums (many spewing clues in their posts). In fact, I had a conversation with a shadow without letting them know I knew it was a shadow literally within an hour of my call with Sarah.

Just food for thought…. I guess this is what I “know so far”.

Addison
      Participant

Just to piggy back/expand on the Sentinel convo – Sentinel was sitting in the doctor’s office during the book release party, flipping through the book. @electrichippo, @rizzzoooooo and I were poking around the compound one last time, saw him, and started chatting with him.

One thing that was interesting (and may have been covered already but is still relevant to the topic), he gave @electrichippo a bunch of shit for flipping over to align with the Overseer, almost like he took personal offense to it. He mentioned Sabrina bragging to him that night that she got Kim to flip.

And yes, he made it very clear that he was told to stay away that night, and that there was someone else playing Dead Sentinel that night. Dead Sentinel was laying in the dark, hair covering his face, but apparently that Dead Sentinel was just a look-alike.

He also recently dyed his hair a lighter shade of brown.

also also, i’m a guy, though my small profile pic here is unclear so no worries

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wow sorry. I made a terrible assumption because of the name addison. Lol…. hopefully you aren’t offended. In today’s world seeing someone with longer hair (although I’m guilty of having a long mane) going by Addison I assumed the wrong thing. Wow, that probably sounds terrible! Let’s hopefully laugh it off? Lol 🙂

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

No, he’s just Shadow Addison.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Thank you, and also to Bryan for the lyrics.

You may find this of interest also, as it is directly pulled from Gabriel’s analysis sessions. I love the imagery because it reflects exactly what is going on psychologically, and how the pain of the past plays out in the present.

Graham
      Participant

I missed the book release party and obviously MISSED A LOT. Apologies for just now jumping in – I’m still getting caught up. So is the idea that all of those dead OOA people we saw at the finale last time, were potentially doubles? Or clones? Or robots, or something? How does this tie into the OOA mythology we’d learned? I’m trying to sift through the already-thick forums but if anyone could help get me caught up a little I’d be greatly appreciative.

I already sent my email into Noah Sinclair. No response, but as I’ve gathered that’s not uncommon.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar