My Shadow Life Podcast

This topic has 25 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Melissa.

• Author
       Chloe
      Participant

Welp, looks like shadow Mike and Russel have taken over the podcast. XD

(Also, Russel Fontane aka shadow Mike likes Twilight. End them. Now.)

Mike
      Participant

What the hell? Where did this come from??

Lukas L
      Participant

That just made my morning. And for the record shadow @mike said “Safety” like 5 times. Tisk tisk

Russell
      Participant

Wait… I am confused. What’s going on?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I only have one question for shadow @mike and @russell @russell-eaton

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Mike
      Participant

@russell – Goddamn OSDM setting us up I think

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Mike.
       Russell
      Participant

@mike After the last couple of days, who knows what’s about to go down…

Mike
      Participant

@julierei I have no idea what that means. Are you talking about Jacob Odenberg (@jakeo) and Edward Norton? Definitely Team Jacob O!!

Russell
      Participant

Yeah, Team @jakeo all the way, of course.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Best April Fools morning EVER! Mad props for the Bing Crosby theme song. Even though it was totally hilarious, I couldn’t help myself with COMPLETLEY agreeing with Shadow Mike (or is it Russell?!) when he was disappointed with the parents fully stuck in their phones. That always makes me sad. They should be enjoying their children and by the sound of it that magical SLIDE! (New rosebud? )

Of course I preach all this while staying fully glued to my phone…

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Okay, OOG for real: @mike and @russell, did you guys really not put this up yourselves?

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

I am so creeped out by shadow @mike…wait, Russell?

Sage
      Participant

Hahahaha, as a mom of two little boys and frequent park-goer, this is hilarious!! If this is not a total April Fools, by the real guys, they did name the park? Are we supposed to go there or something??

Mike
      Participant

@bryan – I reset all the passwords just in case

@sfire8
      – Just to be on the safe side, I went by there a little bit ago and checked out the slide. Nothing. I think if OSDM/Lust wanted us to find something, it would probably be through a Periscope of something so we can see where we need to go and what to find 🙂

Mike
      Participant

@clairebuch – Parents not being present…The OOA has more work to do!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Um, @mike, is there a particular reason you just tagged my shadow account?

Just so I know this is really you, where did we first meet IRL – and what show did you tell me about?

Mike
      Participant

That was an accident. I typed your name and it picked up the wrong one. Sorry @bcbishop

I don’t remember much about that night as I was too busy getting upskirts of Frankenstein 😉

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Okay @mike, you pass the Voight-Kampff this time… but wtf?

superstar
      Participant

This is the BEST. “It’s the kind of swing that has a back to it!”. Oh, holy cow! I am so ready for that!!! XD

Chris
      Participant

I could listen to Shadow Russel and Shadow Mike bicker about Snickers all day ALL DAY.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Team Kit Kat all the way. Also lost it with “the shallow north”. So good.

JakeO
      Participant

Hahaha. This is the best morning. Not only have shadow @mike and @russell but somehow I was merged into a Twilight reference

Sean

I went through all of Tension and all of Lust so far and THIS is the most uncomfortable I’ve ever been

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Totally agreed @thegilded. I had to pause at 1:44 and go get a cold beverage. I was starting to sweat and it’s only 65 in my home right now. I still haven’t gotten up the courage to turn it back on. Pray for me to have the courage required to do the things I know I must do.

Candace
      Participant

The real mystery about this my shadow life podcast is how they got through 17 minutes worth of audio without laughing!

(Also seemed like it could be a little cathartic acting as one’s shadow self..hmm)

Melissa
      Participant

Pfffft hahahahahaha excellent podcast!!! XD

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar