My imposter

This topic has 50 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

As many of you know, I have an imposter out there who has been fucking things up for me. He/she used my alias and has been sending explicit e-mails to Stacey Erikson at iConfidant.

I have been on the phone with iConfidant’s IT people today and Stacey graciously forwarded me some of the e-mails my imposter sent. And it was done under my e-mail address:

Andrew,

> Last night you sent a total of 18 separate emails. I want you to know that I deleted them without opening. Please, this is bordering on harassment. Any more correspondence like last night and I will report you.
      >
      > Stacey

>> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 10:51 PM, Andrew Kasch wrote:
      >> Fuck this. You and your company are a joke.
      >>
      >> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Stacey Erikson <registration@iconfidant.net> wrote:
      >>
      >> Andrew,
      >>
      >> We are understaffed and overwhelmed currently, sorry if it has taken me a moment to respond. I am sorry I do not have a number I feel comfortable giving out. However, feel free to email me I will do my very best to respond in a timely manner.
      >>>
      >>> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 5:36 PM, Andrew Kasch wrote:
      >>
      >>> Hey Stacey,
      >>>
      >>> Are you not getting my emails?
      >>>
      >>> Best,
      >>>
      >>> Andrew
      >>>
      >>>> On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 7:04 AM, Andrew Kasch wrote:
      >>>
      >>>> Happy Easter, Stacey, Is there a number I can call you at?
      >>>>
      >>>> Best,
      >>>>
      >>>> Andrew
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 8:14 PM, Stacey Erikson <registration@iconfidant.net> wrote:
      >>>>
      >>>> Regardless if this was a joke, or not, the pictures attached were in poor taste, and felt threatening. Such as the attached below: <MaddyxxxLogo.jpg>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Andrew Kasch wrote:
      >>>>
      >>>>> Hi Stacey,
      >>>>>
      >>>>> Sorry about those other emails, that was my coworker trying to be funny using my account!
      >>>>>
      >>>>> Andrew
      >>>>>
      >>>>> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 5:05 PM, Andrew Kasch wrote:
      >>>>
      >>>>> You are pathetic.
      >>>>>
      >>>>> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Stacey Erikson <registration@iconfidant.net> wrote:
      >>>>>
      >>>>> Andrew, you were removed yesterday as we discussed. No one from this office called you.
      >>>>>
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Andrew Kasch wrote:
      >>>>>
      >>>>>> Stacey/Kristen et al,
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> I asked to be removed from this experience. I just received a phone call from iConfidant. Please, again, I would like to be removed.
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> Andrew
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Stacey Erikson <registration@iconfidant.net> wrote:
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> Oh, sorry Andrew, I am sure we acquired it through Facebook, we do a standard file on all new applicants applying for the program. Nothing to worry about!
      >>>>>> Best,
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> SE
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 5:57 PM, Andrew Kasch wrote:
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> I never told you my wife’s name.
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Stacey Erikson <registration@iconfidant.net> wrote:
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> Hi Andrew,
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> Sad to hear you no longer want to be involved, but we understand there are only so many hours in the day.
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> We will remove you from all future mailings. Give Annette and the kiddos our best.
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> Best,
      >>>>>> SE
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>>
      >>>>>> > On Wed, Apr 12, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Andrew Kasch wrote:
      >>>>>> >
      >>>>>> > Stacey it was good talking on the phone earlier, but I am not sold on either you or the services you offer.
      >>>>>> >
      >>>>>> > I will be very honest with you… With my day job and now two kids I just don’t know if I have time to play these games…
      >>>>>> >
      >>>>>> >Please remove me from all future correspondence .
      >>>>>> >
      >>>>>> > I do wish you and this experience luck!
      >>>>>> >
      >>>>>> >
      >>>>>> > Andrew

Stacey will not send me the other e-mails until her IT department learns more.

BUT… notice the name of the file that I supposedly sent to her?
      MaddyxxxLogo.jpg
      NOAH SINCLAIR’S — USER NAME!!!

What the fuck, Noah? You hacked into my e-mail? Is this part of your “SYSTEM?”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well there’s the first connection of iConfidant to The System.

Kasch is there anyway the Sinclairs could have got access to your email account?

Also slightly suspicious about the whole “Wife’s name” business.

This person actually seems to be looking out for you as the messages are not that bad. Then again she did say this imposter sent 18 harassing emails that she just deleted.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Stacey needs to come through with the header information on those emails. Without the mx server logs, anyone could say that someone sent any email they wanted from any account.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I wonder if Shadow Kasch sent Stacey a dick version of their logo that Shadow Me made.

Here’s hoping this gets cleared up soon! Def not cool someone is impersonating you!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh shit. No indication of where the emails were sent from?

Andrew K
      Participant

Well if it really is Noah, then for some reason he REALLY doesn’t want @kasch part of Confidant….

Is He trying To keep you to himself for The System, is this a warning, is he being malicious?

Can you confront him about it?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I can confirm that it was MY e-mail address that was used. I erased them for the purposes of this forum so my e-mail isn’t out there publicly. The subject line of Stacey’s e-mail was:
      Fwd: Kasch correspondence, email chain 1 of 3 (Start date April 12, 2017) Case: KL304-1 (6)

The thing that weirds me out is that this other me knows about my life very well. He actually starts off sounding like a more responsible version of myself. And he knows Stacey and I spoke on the phone. Strange.
      He got it wrong in one area: Stacey referenced my wife’s name in her first phone call to me.

The jpg definitely points to Noah or someone else in the Sinclair camp. I’ve asked Stacey to send me the graphic and am waiting for her response.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Heehee.

That was my first assumption as soon as someone here suggested you had a “foul-mouthed guardian angel”. Who else would be such a thing but dear ol’ Noah ;D

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’d email Noah Sinclair and ask him what the fuck he’s doing.

Also… It may not be the fact that he is specifically targeting @kasch. It could simply be that he just happened to have Kasch’s email password and decided to start fucking up iConfidant… for one reason or another.

OORRRRR…

This is someone else who happens to be paying attention to these forums… and knows that the MaddyXXXlogo would most definitely cause people to look at Noah as the perpetrator.

Blondie
      Participant

I wonder if this was all in reaction to your promotional vid which wasn’t exactly considered on brand…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thebuz Do we have Noah’s email address? I mean we know Sarah handles the emails through The System. Can’t think of any email addresses being handled directly by Noah.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Alright, well let’s all go ahead and change our email passwords…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@blondie

The timeline doesn’t match up as these have been going on for awhile it looks like.

@kasch
      submitted his video on the 19th. The last correspondence with fake Andrew seems to be on the 18th.

Also @kasch what was the subject line of the email Stacey forwarded you? Best to have all lines of info.

Kortney
      Participant

Have you been able to tell them it’s Noah?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@thebuz I am writing the Sinclairs now. But considering it was Noah’s rogue screen name that was used, I don’t expect Sarah (who will undoubtedly be the one reading the e-mail) to take to kindly to this.

Whatever. I want answers, dammit!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@thebuz The subject line fake me sent was:
      “Subject: Re: No thanks”

Not much to go on there.

I really want to see the 2 other e-mail chains to see how bad this got…

Megan
      Participant

If Noah is messing with @kasch’s involvement in iConfidant then I think it might make even more sense that he’s behind Lia’s rejection.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@coryphella Ding, ding, ding. Very good point!

Maranda
      Participant

The Maddyxxxlogo.jpg is super sus. First, that account on here doesn’t even have a profile pic. Second, if we presume @kasch’s impostor is Noah, who has access to the maddyxxx profile, why send Stacey a profile pic that hasn’t been used? If it’s not Noah, then someone is using the Maddyxxx name to shift the blame towards him.

Edit: Also, if you google image search “Maddyxxx” some very NSFW stuff comes up. Perhaps a third possibility is that Kasch’s impostor sent Stacy one of those photos instead?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Maranda.
       monkeymuffin333
      Participant

What is Noah’s aim in stirring up all this trouble? Why does he specifically want @kasch out of iConfidant and his spouse in? I fail to see a throughline in any of his actions so far other than to be a massive, drunk, coked up pain in the ass.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Fwd: Kasch correspondence, email chain 1 of 3 (Start date April 12, 2017) Case: KL304-1 (6)

What in the fuck does this mean?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

In the interest of full disclosure, one of their IT guys called me and asked me if I was getting Stacey’s e-mails. My inbox showed nothing until a minute later when two of them appeared. One was the e-mail chain I posted. The second simply read “Test #5” and was blank without any information.

I assume IT was testing whether or not their e-mails were reaching me. Which means their first 4 tests didn’t arrive. Interesting.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

When Sarah called me, she mentioned not being able to control him anymore. “I can’t even hide his antics.” Antics is an interesting choice of words–usually referring to foolish or outrageous actions. These aren’t calculated or protective measures–but rather ones done for fun. Noah is appearing more and more of a prankster to me. Causing trouble for the sake of amusement. I’m not sure if there’s a grander purpose behind these actions–other than to just mess with you, @kasch

This aligns well with what @monkeymuffin333 posted as well!

Tom Kircher
      Participant

I apologize if this has been mentioned already, but it’s possible that Noah (or whoever sent these) wouldn’t necessarily need to have an email password to send these. The O.O.A. was able to Caller ID spoof people during indoctrination, so maybe it’s possible that something similar can be done with an email address.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@taysavestheday

So Noah is essentially Loki. Not Loki from Marvel but Loki from Supernatural.

@Kasch
      is going to get stuck in TV land.

Megan
      Participant

@thebuz – If Noah was Loki from Marvel (as in the movies) I would have to rethink a few things I’ve said.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

My brain started pointing to Sarah or someone she is working close with who’s trying to tarnish Noah’s credibility again…. it’s either a warning to stay away from iConfidant from Noah, or it is a way to try and keep us from joining by someone else… someone is either feeling threatened or trying to ssve us from something…

Andrew K
      Participant

@taysavestheday – maybe the real Noah is using these “antics” to distinguish himself from AI Noah – if there is one?

Still, seems like he’s trying really hard to stop @kasch from joining iConfidant…. is he protecting him?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Yes @thebuz! Nice Supernatural reference–a trickster god.

Now we need some Enochian Sigils, holy fire, or a blood spell! Who’s in?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@anakindrew I highly doubt there are two Noah’s… physically anyway. I think that’s a rabbit hole that we probably shouldn’t go down as it’s a dead end. Same thing with the real robots and what have you.

Tom Kircher
      Participant

Something I’ve felt about Noah (and by extension, The System) is that his goal is to divide us. Thinking back to his rant from the “Back on Track” Periscope, he was very adamant that we are all alone, so maybe his antics serve as a way to isolate us. We are all alone, so he’s going to divide us further and further until we are all completely alone.

This is just a thought, of course, but I wonder if that might be the motive behind a number of his actions.

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz I mean if we’re talking Supernatural then I expect you and Kasch to get transported to an alternative timeline where you are actors playing yourselves.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@wanda102 Whatever. Season 6.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@anakindrew, there’s been a lot of talk of dual personalities with Noah. I could see this “antics” side of him being the playful, chaotic side of him, which is a shadow to a more serious, business-like side.

I know for me, I am forced to be so business-oriented and science focused at work, when I come home I like to indulge in my artistic side. Immerse myself in theater, get lost in a narrative, or be different than how I have to be all day long. Being multifaceted is important–and these shadow sides may just be a different side of us (which has been discussed multiple times).

Andrew K
      Participant

@k-w-t speaking of which, I found this wrote to be a very poingniant response to iconfidant ‘s Facebook post today, and it ties closely to your theory….

“We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” – Orson Welles

Lia
      Participant

@anakindrew @thebuz I’d also offer that even when he’s making nice, drinking water and playing along, Noah is still handing out cell phones in the men’s room. He’s just wiley like that.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@kasch Did you check your SEND box from your server to see if the Email actually came from your account?

Because it’s easy to spoof:

https://emkei.cz

https://askleo.com/from_spoofing_how_spammers_send_email_that_looks_like_it_came_from_you/

Jackie
      Participant
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@larry They were not sent from my account. It’s definitely a spoof.

Tom Kircher
      Participant

@kasch I’m not sure if this has been been asked already (if it has been, I apologize), but did the forwarded messages actually have the photo attached or did it just have the file name?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@k-w-t, no attachment. I asked Stacey to send it to me.

Jackie
      Participant
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kasch Yeah, the absence of an attached image with only the super incriminating file name really does feel like a hand out of false accusation. Like someone wanted you to notice that. The question is, was it Noah winking at you, or someone else nudging at Noah?

Chris
      Participant

It’s very interesting that the abuse continued and seemed to actually get worse AFTER she had confirmed you were off the list. I had assumed Stacey made the decision to cut you after the horror of the emails, but that the imposter immediately requested it him or herself, Stacey complied with the request, and then was the victim of harassment anyway adds a very strange wrinkle. What was the point?

Lia
      Participant

I got @theladyj’d!! Such an honor.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub; some people just want to watch the world burn.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub I had assumed the same.

This seems less like an attack on @kasch and more of a direct attack on Stacey and iConfidant.

Kasch may just be a randomly selected colateral damage.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub My assumption would be that if he just requested he be removed from the list, it keeps the channel open for the possibility of @kasch going “oh sorry, there was a mistake. Please re-add me.” That becomes increasingly harder if someone burns the bridge on their way out, ensuring that if he asks to be put back on, Stacey may be, let’s just say, less than inclined to oblige the request.

Neil
      Participant

Well damn. I have nothing solid to add that has not already been said, but well hot damn!

Melissa
      Participant

Hypothetically if this is not actually Noah being a butthole and we have a Noah spoofer/shadow/AI then why is this person/thing just targeting @kasch*? If you want to make Noah look bad you’d get all the e-mail addresses you can possibly get your hands on and REALLY bring down Noah. Honestly I don’t know what to make of this. The hell is going on here?

*and maybe @lilmsfancpants?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@theladyj thank you for that hahaha I finally made it onto your posters!! ?

Viewing 50 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar