My Haunt Life interview with Noah

This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Kristin.

• Author
       Mustafa Said
      Participant

Yea, the title kind of explains it. Here’s the link if you wanna listen: http://www.myhauntlife.com/episode-69-interview-noah-sinclair/

Lia
      Participant

Episode. Sixty. Nine.

Clears schedule.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Apparently Horace is a teddy bear compared to Noah’s mother. God, are we going to run into her at the MSE?

Melissa
      Participant

Interesting that Lust has been known to have significant things happen on significant lunar calendar/phases as @nothenrygale pointed out in a thread.

That said, y’all know that Hanukkah starts this evening, right?

And the Jewish calendar is based primarily on the lunar calendar. I think it actually began (back in ancient times) on a specific month and when the crescent moon was spotted.

Coincidence that MHL would drop a podcast featuring a man who has been a key figure in Lust?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Melissa.
         Drew Huntley
        Participant

This is a stretch, but it sounds as if they wrapped the tic tacs in blue holiday paper. Blue holiday paper is generally Hanukkah gift wrap.

Lia
      Participant

Ok, so this interview is an absolute delight in SO many ways and makes me want ALL the candy, but it’s also full of some crazy bits of information. I’m just going to list some of the things that stuck out to me.

-Noah’s backstory from his website isn’t BS.

-Sarah’s story of how she met Noah in the hospital was a “rumor.”

-In Noah’s eyes, his mother is the real monster. (Um, what’s worse than someone who burns puppies?)

-Also he’s not talking about her in the past tense. “[Horace] is a fucking teddy bear compared to my mother” sounds like mommy’s still very much alive, which brings Mason’s comment about her being killed by Noah into question.

Drew Huntley
      Participant

The podcast also still gives off the vibe that Russell is still under Mike’s control somehow. In the beginning it is most evident when they are doing name intro’s and Russell doesn’t speak up. Mike makes a snide comment directed at Russell to get back in line in a sense (sorry don’t have the exact quote, at work and cant bring it up now). There are also a couple other key moments when it seems Mike is the one in control.

Kristin
      Participant

are you IN FUCKING CONTROL @mike ???

😀

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar