Multiple Noah's

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Chris.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

Is there the possibility that multiple Noah’s exists, not just the drinking and sober one, but actually two different Noah’s? Possibly an identical twin or a doppelgänger, even an AI. Their motives, between the public and semi-private, seem so incredibly different. I’m sure the brighter minds out there have thought or even disproved this speculation, but I thought I would throw it out there anyways.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve been saying that since Sarah told me in a call (paraphrased) that there’s two Noah Sinclairs.

It was in regards to Noah being at the compound and possibly responsible for the deaths at the end.

“Sometimes we think we see someone, but it’s not the person we think it is. They just look exactly alike”.

superstar
      Participant

@tyson I just had a thought about the quote, “Sometimes we think we see someone, but it’s not the person we think it is. They just look exactly alike”. What if we interpret it not to be about an actual doppleganger of someone, but rather how we “see/know” a single individual (“Sometimes we think we know someone…”, etc.). Talking about the difficulty of really knowing who someone is inside and becoming genuinely trusting and close to someone.

Chris
      Participant

Agree @superstar what if one is cry for help or at least a warning that things are very wrong at Sinclair Inc. and the other is thier/the “system” trying to assimilate new participants? What a cluster if the “other” front man of your system goes rouge, how do keep the masses in check, people from asking questions. This reminds me of the matrix if both neo and smith looked like the same person.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar