Movie Musicals

This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Russell.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Alright, since we’ve flooded the iConfidant thread with talk of movie musicals, clearly we got enough of a fanbase in our community to warrant a separate thread on the subject.

I second the earlier suggestion that South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut is the best movie musical (though I’ll admit, never seen Little Shop or Grease 2, sorry @thebuz)

Candace
      Participant

Repo!, rocky horror, Sweeney Todd

Candace
      Participant

CRYBABY ???

Kyle Bown
      Participant

South Park is a huge yes!

But, yeah, Little Shop of Horrors may be the best. I love that movie so much. Amazing cast, perfect songs, impressive puppet/creature work.

Maxwell R
      Participant

Although Little Shop of Horrors is amazing I’m going to have to stand with @mike on the Cannibal: The Musical being the best movie musical to date. “Let’s build a snowman, we can make him tall or we can make him not so tall…snowman.”

Mike
      Participant

and @moustachemax – since this is Lust and all, let’s not forget “Your eyes, your smile, made my little life worthwhile, there’s was nothing I couldn’t do……when I was on top of you”

Russell
      Participant

Little Shop of Horrors is a strong contender, for sure.

The only reason to give Grease 2 a look is Michelle Pfeiffer looking pretty damn good in leather.
      A look she has visited to nice effect in other films in her career, too, obviously.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar