More strange Otis posts 5/26

This topic has 53 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

eak.

Lauren Bello

New Otis posts:

Lauren Bello

@meghanmayhem – Jinx

Lia
      Participant

REAL GIRL

Anonymous
      Inactive

Crazy stuff!! I think Otis’ Facebook page was taken down too!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Lauren Bello

Could the figure on the left be female? It seems about Handler-height. Or Sabrina-height.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@jared

You can’t see his page, but you can still message him

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Is it the woman from @bcbishop’s hotel room? The scary skinny prostitute?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I deleted the screen shot bc @meghanmayhem already posted it…

But really guys… what in thr actual fuuuu is happening!? ????‍♀️

Lauren Bello

Who’s John?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Who’s Dolor???

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dolor means pain in Spanish and Italian.

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz Dolor is Latin for “grief.” Or “Pain.”
      Submittere is submit, obviously.

Lauren Bello

@thebuz – Latin? Dolor…submittere…

Kevin
      Participant

@buz Dolor is pain or sorrow in Spanish. Fits in with Addison being able to speak multiple languages.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

And who the hell is this asshole????

Anonymous
      Inactive

@meghanmayhem And why is it wearing a crown of dongs?

Mike
      Participant

Holy shit

So when I met Otis for pie, I’m pretty sure he mentioned John.

He was telling me a story about something in his life and you know when you refer to yourself? He did that. He said something like, “And he told me, “You know John, when you do this or that blah blah blah”. I never mentioned it because I thought it was an accidental, out of game, slip up.

But now seeing this, what if the wall is breaking again and the person playing Otis, John, now has some sort of dual personality where he’s believing he’s Otis and Otis is taking over and rubbing it in John’s face. What if John/Otis was on that star previously and some sort of ritual was done on him?

PS I may be totally wrong, but I’m 90% sure the name he said was John. So take this with a grain of salt.

Sage
      Participant

@meghanmayhem, @kipsie, hahahaha! Total crown of dongs!! I think they must be planting their “seeds” and this is a fertility god of some sort? Notice the candle placement.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Sage.
       Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Is it just me or did Otis’ Facebook page just get deleted?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Jesus christ… @mike… That’s… intense.

And if that girl in the red is real… Did Sarah just get sacrificed. I’m going to flip some tables. WHO WAS THAT?!

Blood is important in all of this… we know this from Sarah’s call to me. There was definitely some sort of blood sacrifice thing going there yeah?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I can’t view his page either @julierei

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@thebuz She also expressed to you the important and significance of Timothy being Noah’s blood. His seed.

Sage
      Participant

@buz, maybe not sacrificed? Maybe just a “seed” ritual? Although, Julie is pretty upset….

Candace
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants where did u get that clear photo???

Is that robot statue thing our iConfidants?! ??

Andrew K
      Participant

@meghanmayhem – looking through these trying to find similar figure(s)….

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/352336370832391593/

Lia
      Participant

@sfire8 @pandace88 Otis posted that photo just a moment before his account was deleted. I had a feeling everything would disappear so I downloaded it as fast as I could.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Here’s some fun readin’ on the 8 pointed star, which is used in all sorts of things.
      https://mysteryoftheiniquity.com/2014/01/14/the-8-pointed-star-symbol/

Andrew K
      Participant

Oh haha @meghanmayhem – I posted the exact same article in the other thread. It’s a good read.

Russell
      Participant

Thanks @lilmsfancpants
      Playing catch up. Not sure I understand any of it, but I do not think I am alone. I do think it seems like a real person. And, I truly wonder about that figure in red.

Overall, more cult-like stuff? No matter if Michelle swears it is not the most efficient means to whatever end someone has in mind… it is a recurring theme for the past year. Maybe Horace has a source of power not of this world?

Andrew K
      Participant

Could that be a statue/representation of a mother kneeling with her two children?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Okay so what if John is the actor playing Otis…

And a person we haven’t met yet knows that and got his phone and posted as him? As opposed to it being an Addison/Sabrina situation?

Just a thought.

Miki M
      Participant

I was in the “That’s a real doll” camp (Meghan was messaging me about this outside of the forums before I came over here) until I saw the motion blur on the right foot in this image:

View post on imgur.com

That’s some good staying still.

Anyhow, crown of dicks dude/chick/whatever: It looks like it’s some sort of boobed-cat-like deity that has two smaller creatures standing at the end of its upper limbs. The one on the right-limb appears to be a cat, other one looks kinda like a monkey?
      The whole thing is atop a smushed-skull looking thing.
      Given the paint job and the amount of variety of here, I think this is an amalgamation of other statues and not something we’re going to find in one piece somewhere. But, I’ll happily be wrong.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I was speaking to @blondie and she pointed out that the girl lying in the 8-pointed star was wearing “the red pair.”

I’m not sure if that’s Sarah–or just a girl that looks like her–but I do wonder if Timothy Granik Jr is one of the hooded men in there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m really hoping that the statue is of Anoch because I would be extra pleased to know that Anoch wears a crown of dongs.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Can I also just say, having personally attended and taken part in many occult rituals in my life (some rather recently in fact), this is the most well-lit occult ritual I’ve ever seen.
      Spookies like their darkness. Sunlight makes for good picture taking though.

Mike
      Participant

@thebuz – What if it’s someone else who has his phone and it’s Janice?

Dun dun dunnnnnnn

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Holy crap, I think Otis might have initially introduced himself to me at Idle Hour as John (or was starting to), then shook it off, and said Otis. He sorta stuttered when he was introducing himself and I thought it was just jitters from meeting so many people. But now I wonder if it was actually him almost introducing himself as John!

Lauren Bello

If Otis is John, then 1) he’s not the one who posted those photos (in which case WHO DID?), or 2) he is, but he doesn’t know it, because he has some sort of disorder that makes him believe John is a separate person. Possibly a disorder induced by OSDM.

Are we thinking an actor named John was hired to play a character named Otis…but then brainwashed by the OSDM into forgetting his original identity? Much like Sabrina/Addison?

Maranda
      Participant

@daela If the OSDM tried that trick with Sabrina and it resulted in a bunch of unusable data, why might they repeat it with another character? We met Otis as the janitor of the place where The System happened to hold its focus group. But with all the twists happening who knows if we can trust even that fact.

Cristen
      Participant

@nothenrygale Otis also called me by the EXTREMELY incorrect name after I introduced myself ?

Yael
      Participant

Wow

Lukas L
      Participant

Red Clothing seems to be a recurring now when things get all messed up. Remember when they did that in the 6th sense? Its only happened twice now but I wonder if it is a pattern.

Andrew K
      Participant

Is “John” the actor playing Otis. Or is “John” who Otis becomes during his “blackouts” ie- when he does things he doesn’t want to do.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Another fun (and very likely unrelated) fact:
      8 pointed stars in that formation are often used in mercurial rituals.
      Mercury controls communication, business dealings, contracts, etc.

Jackie
      Participant

Oh at @meghanmayhem That’s interesting.

If the female statue is indeed maternal, with a woman and a crown of dicks, and that one dude on the right is wearing some type of rabbit themed mask, very much like a fertility vibe. Especially how Horace just referred to the whole other sex as seed receptacles?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I was thinking along those lines as well @theladyj. Reminds me very much of a position, clothing, and setting for a fertility ceremony. And Horace was there to pass on his strong seed.

Now if the conjecture is true, and that is Sarah, and it is Horace’s ceremony–just consider the repercussions.

Jackie
      Participant

@taysavestheday
      Also remember when shit was getting real, Sarah was super strong on reiterating that Timmy was 100% Noah’s son?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Yeah–we thought that she was defending that it wasn’t Timothy’s–but what if she was defending that it wasn’t Horace’s? @theladyj

Cristen
      Participant

Well I didn’t think I’d read and then retch to the phrase “pass on his strong seed” today but there you go.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@taysavestheday

I was thinking along those lines as well @theladyj. Reminds me very much of a position, clothing, and setting for a fertility ceremony. And Horace was there to pass on his strong seed.

Now if the conjecture is true, and that is Sarah, and it is Horace’s ceremony–just consider the repercussions.

jesus Christ dude

Jackie
      Participant

I died. Ded!!! @thebuz

@taysavestheday

Like right? Even the idea of that is pure fuckery. But we haven’t seen the child. If he’s truly Noah’s DEMON BABY HALF BROTHER, he would be a very protected resource if model 1.a doesn’t work.
      Sarah too, in spite of everything, because the ceremony works on her. And that’d be incredible.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s happening again…. it might be a different cult, yet our old pal Ouroboros appears to have redigested some of the stuff from tension.

Osdm presents: lust – the super cult (ooa ain’t shit edition)

Viewing 53 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar