Mom's Spaghetti 5/16 12:10am

This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

My palms are sweaty…

I just got a call from a No Caller ID number:

Me: “Hello?”
      Heavy breathing man: “you have no idea what you’re getting into.”

*long pause with heavy breathing*

Heavy breathing man: “we’re always watching you.”

Call ends.

Okay I know I challenged you to notice me and you definitely delivered. Well played.

I’m just gonna try to catch my breath and stop shaking…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Goons are night owls, apparently.

Welcome to chaos, my dear.

Cara
      Participant

@shankfx22 ? Perhaps we’re playing with ? here. It just got real…

Alyssa
      Participant

Mom’s spaghetti LMFAO

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I’m ready for whatever’s coming *naive choice of words*

@chrysalis359
      I think you are right, we are definitely playing with ?

Cristen
      Participant

Kevin
      Participant

So it looks like there are two groups running around tonight. Some people have reported messages indicating that “They’re always watching” while others have gotten, “We’re always watching.”

This does fit with Michelle warning @Buz while The Man With The Stick is making calls to @bcbishop.

Are we dealing with rogue OSDM and the normal OSDM right now?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kevin That’s a really, really fucking great catch.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Spot fucking on @kevin.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kevin that’s a brilliant way to look at it. I was wondering the same thing after my call since they said I don’t know what I’m in for

Max Z
      Participant

@kevin Fucking good observation. I was shocked that (if I interpreted Buz’s Periscope correctly at least) his interaction with Michelle certainly seems to indicate that are two sides of something here, and the fucked up thing seems to be that Michelle isn’t on the side we should be the most scared of. Maybe some kind of OSDM schism, or we’re about to learn that OSDM has been compromised or is part of a larger network of some sort and there are people even they’re afraid of? yikes.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The amount of stuff happening lately is incredible. I’m around for calls if someone is watching me!! Bring it!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Also real quick I just remembered…

I was on my computer and noticed that my inconfidant email was opened by the recipient at that moment and right as I was going to type it out, I got the call…

Maybe not be anything but I have been leaning towards a connection with iconfidant and the OSDM or whoever is behind all of these calls

Jackie
      Participant
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@wanda102 hahahaha my favorite gif for this crazy world we are voluntarily participating in ?❤️

Also @theladyj that is amazing and you are amazing lol you blow me away every time ???? Thank you for this

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar